Here's The United States Code The NFL Players Are Violating---36 U.S.C. § 301

just-let-it-go.jpg

Charges: What you did. Period. When then police charge someone with a crime, they don't list the potential punishment. They tell you that if you don't want what you say used against you, keep your trap shut. The courts decide what the punishment is.

Every defendant gets an arraignment, during which the judge reads the charges against them, and the possible punishments that can be imposed, and asks them to make a plea.

If there are no punishments to be imposed, the judge can't hold the defendant.

The possible punishments aren't given. You made that up.

There is no possible punishment IDIOT. It's a damn administrative statute, not criminal. It declare the Stars Spangled Banner our National Anthem and suggests how to properly observe when it's played in your presence.

You're thinking on too narrow of a level.

No, you're just talking out of your ass. There's only one level to look at it, it's called reality. TRY IT!

Does that mean it's not a crime?

It's not a crime. The code is 'advisory'.

The code is LAW. Laws aren't advisory.

Like I said, burning a flag might be legal just not in your best interest.

Title 36 of the United States Code - Wikipedia

Chapter 3: National Anthem, Motto, Floral Emblem, and March
You idiots are sooooooooooo funny.

Those guidelines are not criminally enforceable. That has been well established.

They aren't criminal statutes, they are administrative. I established there was no punishment in post #9, yet here you and others are just talking past each other.

You're still thinking too narrowly when it comes to punishment.

Charges: What you did. Period. When then police charge someone with a crime, they don't list the potential punishment. They tell you that if you don't want what you say used against you, keep your trap shut. The courts decide what the punishment is.

Every defendant gets an arraignment, during which the judge reads the charges against them, and the possible punishments that can be imposed, and asks them to make a plea.

There is no possible punishment IDIOT. It's a damn administrative statute, not criminal. It declare the Stars Spangled Banner our National Anthem and suggests how to properly observe when it's played in your presence.

No, you're just talking out of your ass. There's only one level to look at it, it's called reality. TRY IT!

The reality is you're thinking too narrowly when it comes to punishment.

Here's the U.S. Code that these unAmerican malcontents are violating. Trump is right, fire them. Hell, even Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka, the former unconstitutional non-natural born citizen president, violated it when he was a candidate.

images

36 U.S. Code § 301 - National anthem

a)Designation.—
The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.

(b)Conduct During Playing.—During a rendition of the national anthem—

(1) when the flag is displayed—

(A) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;

(B) members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and

(C) all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and

(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.
Great, so you’re breaking the law every time the National Anthem plays on TV and you’re not standing with your hand over your heart. You should turn yourself in immediately.

Ok you stupid mother fucker why don't you explain in detail the error of my ways.

Ok you stupid mother fucker why don't you explain in detail the error of my ways.

Calm down, cowboy. You might blow a gasket.

You error is focusing on the government. Think outside that box you stupid motherfucker.

Here's the U.S. Code that these unAmerican malcontents are violating. Trump is right, fire them. Hell, even Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka, the former unconstitutional non-natural born citizen president, violated it when he was a candidate.

images

a)Designation.—
The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.

(A) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;

(B) members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and

(C) all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and

(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.
Great, so you’re breaking the law every time the National Anthem plays on TV and you’re not standing with your hand over your heart. You should turn yourself in immediately.
You missed one of my earlier posts yesterday where I said I do stand when the Anthem is played on my tv, or in any home of my friends when watching a game. Since I'm an American Patriot of White European heritage, it means I'm dedicated and respectful to the flag

You error is focusing on the government. Think outside that box you stupid motherfucker.

Oh you mean like idiots like yourself going on endlessly about BS that means nothing. The have a right not to abide by your wishes, you have a right not to like it, END OF STORY. Now run along child, we're done.

images

a)Designation.—

You missed one of my earlier posts yesterday where I said I do stand when the Anthem is played on my tv, or in any home of my friends when watching a game. Since I'm an American Patriot of White European heritage, it means I'm dedicated and respectful to the flag
Yeah, sure ya do. Tell it to the judge.

images

a)Designation.—

There is no drug war clause in the republican doctrine, either; coincidence or conspiracy.

Oh you mean like idiots like yourself going on endlessly about BS that means nothing. The have a right not to abide by your wishes, you have a right not to like it, END OF STORY. Now run along child, we're done.

You're still missing it, son.

I'll run along when you can run me along. Funny how so many of you make demands of others yet can't do a damn thing about backing them up.

images

a)Designation.—

There is no drug war clause in the republican doctrine, either; coincidence or conspiracy.
Off topic as your predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

Does that mean it's not a crime?

It's not a crime. The code is 'advisory'.

The code is LAW. Laws aren't advisory.

Like I said, burning a flag might be legal just not in your best interest.

Title 36 of the United States Code - Wikipedia

Chapter 3: National Anthem, Motto, Floral Emblem, and March
You idiots are sooooooooooo funny.

Those guidelines are not criminally enforceable. That has been well established.

They aren't criminal statutes, they are administrative. I established there was no punishment in post #9, yet here you and others are just talking past each other.

Then who in the above post are you calling idiots, and why?

images

a)Designation.—

Off topic as your predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.
I may kneel for the pledge until the republicans start bearing true witness to their own doctrine, simply for the sake of morals.

images

a)Designation.—

The law applies to people in military uniform, you stupid racist shithead. It is not applicable to citizens.

That code provision is flag and anthem etiquette. Not law.

The real issue is not the kneeling nancys, it's the selective enforcement.

If violating NFL rules is to go unpunished, then ALL the rules should be unpunished. It's fucking bullshit to blatantly ignore the conduct rule on the national anthem, but then fine a team for putting stickers on their helmets.
If violating NFL rules is to go unpunished, then ALL the rules should be unpunished. It's fucking bullshit to blatantly ignore the conduct rule on the national anthem, but then fine a team for putting stickers on their helmets
AMEN! EXACTLY!

Rules are rules, whether you like them or not
Enforce the consequences on all, or none

Just like our laws ...if we are not going to
enforce illegal immigration law,
and mass deport them back to their country,

then we shouldn't be enforcing prostitution laws,
drug dealing/possession laws, shop lifting laws,
and other petty crimes, and should open the gates
allowing a mass exodus from every prison!

What really pisses me off,
isn't that he is kneeling during the NA,
its why he is kneeling during the NA....

The war he has enlisted in and the cause he's fighting for,...
with a single gesture of protesting the NA on one knee
has successfully drawn attention to and become an advocate for,
inconsequential and propagated, isolated incidents!

According to the Washington Post
and the data they have been collecting since 2015
to track and report, cop related deaths, for Fatal Force,

so far this year, 730 people have been killed by police,
out of 730, 36 were unarmed, out of the 36,
13 were white and 10 were black.

Of the 730 people killed by police,
326 were white and 165 were black

So far, as of today, with the rest of the day still to go,
523 homicides have occurred in Chicago, alone,

At least, 16 people were killed the week of Sept 11-17
At least, 12 people were killed the week of Sept 4 -10
At least, 8 people were killed the week of Aug 28 - Sept 3

In just 3 weeks, 36 people were killed,

In roughly 9 months, 36 unarmed individuals
were killed by police, 13 were white, 10 were black

In roughly 9 months, throughout all 50 states,
730 people were killed by police,
326 were white, 165 were black

In roughly 9 months, 523 have been killed in Chicago alone,
over 2,300 shot and wounded, in over 2,800 shootings

Fighting a battle for 10, unarmed, black men,
and walking away from a war killing thousands...

Black lives don't matter to BLM, Colin or the black communities,
so, why do they want black lives to matter, to everyone else?

What happens if you hear the anthem when you are driving?

Do you pull over to the side of the road?

What happens if you hear the anthem when you are driving?

Do you pull over to the side of the road?
As I mentioned in an earlier post yesterday, I haven't heard the Anthem played during a sports game on the car radio due to me listening to Rush, Michael Savage, and Hannity.

Forum List

Back