🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here's Why To Not Let Your State Go Blue

There's a myriad of reasons to vote Republican, but a few of them whack you right in the jaw, and can't be denied, no matter the level of liberal spin applied. Occasionally, I like to post the words of a good conservative author, who can speak as well as anyone, and better than most.

The following is from the book Godless by Ann Coulter (pg. 33-34), and tells a typical horror story created by liberals in New York state. It just involves one criminal person, but there are dozens of other accounts just like it ,which can be also revealed, upon request if need be.

"Arthur Shawcross is the two-word explanation for why normal people prefer locking criminals up to releasing them, despite the risk we run of turning them into "scapegoats." In 1972, Shawcross molested and murdered a 10 year old boy, he had lured into the woods. A few months later, he raped and murdered an 8 year old girl. He was arrested and confessed to the crimes. For reasons that remain mysterious, the charges against Shawcross for the boy's murder were dropped altogether. Instead, Shawcross pleaded guilty to manslaughter for the girl's rape and murder, and was sentenced to 25 years in prison.

In 1987, after serving only 15 years in prison, Shawcross was released by a parole board chosen by Democratic governor Mario Cuomo. Despite the conclusion of Cuomo's appointees on the parole board that Shawcross was ready to become an integral part of society again, society didn't think so, and repeatedly protested having him in their neighborhoods.

Fortunately for Shawcross, Cuomo's parole board abjured primitive emotions like vengeance and retribution, and helpfully relocated him to Rochester, New York - without warning anyone, not even the police department. The important thing was to treat Shawcross with dignity and respect. Within 2 years, Shawcross committed 11 more murders in the Rochester area. He was eventually caught and convicted a second time. This time,he was put away for good - assuming a Democrat never gets into power and sets him loose again.

That's what happened in America when liberals were at the controls. Only in the 80s, did the country begin to fight its way back from liberal insanity on crime, electing Republican presidents, Republican governors, and Republican legislatures."
So, one case means we need to accept Donnie the Scumbag?

Really?
and besides,. Ann Coulter - the bastard transvestite son of Rush Limbaugh?

Illegals have killed thousands of Americans and you people take their side at every opportunity, ignore federal law and give them sanctuary. THOUSANDS of cases. You can't defend it so deflect like I know you will.

Illegals commit fewer crimes than US citizens.

I can believe you posted this. You do realize that as you call them, every “illegal” has committed a crime.

You can’t be that stupid, can you?

That wood be hypocrite GOP employers,,
Democrats too, and Democrats are sucking up the VOTES, not GOP. Here's a few more vested interests who bring illegals in and protect them >>

Unions, Spanish media (TV, radio, print), ethnocentrist groups, terrorists, anchor baby parents, Mexico.
It is the GOP that keeps this going. Pass the God damn bill with good SSID card and end this long-running Fiasco

Not a problem...although you could have done this on your own...dumbass.
hillary supports open borders - Bing video
It's all in her 2016 campaign website too. Open borders all the way >>

Immigration reform - The Office of Hillary Rodham Clinton
You are out of your tiny brainwashed mind, super dupe

Yup, Clintons web-page must be fake news...sigh.
It doesn't say that, dupe. And she never has either. Just ridiculous GOP propaganda as always...

Its no surprise to me or to Trump that the DC swamp doesn't want to fund the wall, fine prepare for budget VETO Armageddon Trump just put congress on notice. He signed this PORK bill for the military and national security, he won't sign another. So you and your corrupt bunch of hacks go ahead, bring it, this battle is long overdue.
Anti-wallers are going to have hell to pay. They just hung themselves. One thing you don't do, is go against the defense of this country.
The wall is just stupid and useless, except in dupe world.

Thousands of Americans who were KILLED AND RAPED BY ILLEGALS would disagree with you. :anj_stfu:

Its no surprise to me or to Trump that the DC swamp doesn't want to fund the wall, fine prepare for budget VETO Armageddon Trump just put congress on notice. He signed this PORK bill for the military and national security, he won't sign another. So you and your corrupt bunch of hacks go ahead, bring it, this battle is long overdue.
Anti-wallers are going to have hell to pay. They just hung themselves. One thing you don't do, is go against the defense of this country.

Thousands of Americans who were KILLED AND RAPED BY ILLEGALS would disagree with you. :anj_stfu:
The wall won't work, and illegals are no more criminals than citizens, doop. Pass the damn bill with a good SS i d card and and this stupidity like every other Smart Country.

The wall won't work, and illegals are no more criminals than citizens, doop. Pass the damn bill with a good SS i d card and and this stupidity like every other Smart Country.

Walls have worked everywhere they are built, do you know what a wall is? lol Poor franco you have not been yourself every since Trump whooped Hillary's ass and Republicans took over the House and Senate.

I can believe you posted this. You do realize that as you call them, every “illegal” has committed a crime.

Illegals commit crimes as soon as they enter the US illegally. Duh!

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien
The GOP offers them an open invitation to come, and only give a crap to get votes during one of their corrupt depressions. Pass the God damn bill with a good SSID card and and this GOP hypocrisy.

The GOP offers them an open invitation to come, and only give a crap to get votes during one of their corrupt depressions. Pass the God damn bill with a good SSID card and and this GOP hypocrisy.

No need we are building a wall and you can't forge a wall.

Look up brainwashed and then look in the mirror. Wall won't work.

Walls have worked everywhere they are built, do you know what a wall is? lol Poor franco you have not been yourself every since Trump whooped Hillary's ass and Republicans took over the House and Senate.
A wall across Germany is nothing compared to the Mexican border. And then you are no better then a Communist dictatorship. WTF is wrong with an ID card that works like every other modern country? Look up brainwashed, too. Or a living wage good vacations Healthcare daycare Etc or taxing the rich? Poor America...

Just relax while we build the wall and put a stop to illegals sneaking across our border.

A wall across Germany is nothing compared to the Mexican border. And then you are no better then a Communist dictatorship. WTF is wrong with an ID card that works like every other modern country? Look up brainwashed, too. Or a living wage good vacations Healthcare daycare Etc or taxing the rich? Poor America...

We are not trying to keep our people in dupe, we are trying to keep raping murderous illegals out.

Just relax while we build the wall and put a stop to illegals sneaking across our border.
That is just a campaign promise, nobody gives a damn dupe. All Trump had to do was repeat your BS propaganda...

Forum List

Back