🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here's Why To Not Let Your State Go Blue

You can't Deport 11 million people who are part of our economy. Fascist racist brainwashed Pig. Even the GOP would not do it. Half of illegals come in Legally and then overstay their visa, and you can't secure a border like a huge one with Mexico through mountains and Canyons deserts etcetera etcetera.
It's being done NOW. Like Eisenhower did in 1954 (Operation Wetback). Get used to it.
Not.

Illegals have killed thousands of Americans and you people take their side at every opportunity, ignore federal law and give them sanctuary. THOUSANDS of cases. You can't defend it so deflect like I know you will.

Illegals commit fewer crimes than US citizens.

Wrong, illegals commit far more crime vs US citizens stop lying. I have already corrected you on this before yet you keep telling the same lie over and over again. RealDave professional liar I guess, here have a bunch of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

no, you're full of shit, as usual

Analysis | Trump’s claim that immigrants bring ‘tremendous crime’ is still wrong

More fake news from the fake poster. Here eat this...In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants

go back to reading breitbart and infowars, bubbalah... that's your speed
And your speed is....... MSLED? Washington Compost? Clinton News Network?
ALL LIES.

Pew survey in 2007 said 94% of illegal adult males work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. Let's make it 100% pay taxes and pass a good ID card and end this. Unbelievable GOP scumbags and idiots like you keep this going.
Whatever % or number it is, that is that number of jobs that Americans are being deprived of. What number of illegals are paying taxes, that is that number that the US is losing in tax $$ due to the lower tax $ illegals pay, and who cares where they live.

It is liberal scumbags and idiots like you that keep this going.
There is one solution, a good SS ID card, which the GOP has blocked forever. End of story.

You can't Deport 11 million people who are part of our economy. Fascist racist brainwashed Pig. Even the GOP would not do it. Half of illegals come in Legally and then overstay their visa, and you can't secure a border like a huge one with Mexico through mountains and Canyons deserts etcetera etcetera.
It's being done NOW. Like Eisenhower did in 1954 (Operation Wetback). Get used to it.
Not.
You can pretend anything you like. Here's the reality >>

On January 25, 2017, the President Trump issued Executive Order 13,768, Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States (EO), which set forth the Administration’s immigration enforcement and removal priorities. The Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) February 20, 2017 memorandum, Enforcement of the Immigration Laws to Serve the National Interest(implementation memorandum) provided direction for the implementation of the policies set forth in the EO.

The EO and implementation memorandum expanded ICE’s enforcement focus to include removable aliens who >>>
(1) have been convicted of any criminal offense;
(2) have been charged with any criminal offense that has not been resolved;
(3) have committed acts which constitute a chargeable criminal offense;
(4) have engaged in fraud or willful misrepresentation in connection with any official matter before a governmental agency;
(5) have abused any program related to receipt of public benefits;
(6) are subject to a final order of removal but have not complied with their legal obligation to depart the United States; or
(7) in the judgment of an immigration officer, otherwise pose a risk to public safety or national security.

The Department has directed that classes or categories of removable aliens are no longer exempted from potential enforcement.

The EO and implementation memorandum highlight the critical importance of interior enforcement in protecting national security and public safety and upholding the rule of law. This report presents and analyzes ICE ERO’s FY2017 year-end statistics and illustrates how ICE ERO successfully fulfilled its mission in furthering the policies set forth in the EO and implementation memorandum.

Impact

The FY2017 statistics clearly demonstrate ICE’s continued commitment to identifying, arresting, and removing aliens who are in violation of U.S. law, particularly those posing a public safety or national security threat, while restoring fidelity to the rule of law. In FY2017, ICE ERO conducted 143,470 overall administrative arrests, which is the highest number of administrative arrests over the past three fiscal years.

Fiscal Year 2017 ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations Report

Last edited:
Not.
You can pretend anything you like. Here's the reality >>

On January 25, 2017, the President Trump issued Executive Order 13,768, Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States (EO), which set forth the Administration’s immigration enforcement and removal priorities. The Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) February 20, 2017 memorandum, Enforcement of the Immigration Laws to Serve the National Interest(implementation memorandum) provided direction for the implementation of the policies set forth in the EO.

The EO and implementation memorandum expanded ICE’s enforcement focus to include removable aliens who >>>
(1) have been convicted of any criminal offense;
(2) have been charged with any criminal offense that has not been resolved;
(3) have committed acts which constitute a chargeable criminal offense;
(4) have engaged in fraud or willful misrepresentation in connection with any official matter before a governmental agency;
(5) have abused any program related to receipt of public benefits;
(6) are subject to a final order of removal but have not complied with their legal obligation to depart the United States; or
(7) in the judgment of an immigration officer, otherwise pose a risk to public safety or national security.

The Department has directed that classes or categories of removable aliens are no longer exempted from potential enforcement.

The EO and implementation memorandum highlight the critical importance of interior enforcement in protecting national security and public safety and upholding the rule of law. This report presents and analyzes ICE ERO’s FY2017 year-end statistics and illustrates how ICE ERO successfully fulfilled its mission in furthering the policies set forth in the EO and implementation memorandum.

Impact

The FY2017 statistics clearly demonstrate ICE’s continued commitment to identifying, arresting, and removing aliens who are in violation of U.S. law, particularly those posing a public safety or national security threat, while restoring fidelity to the rule of law. In FY2017, ICE ERO conducted 143,470 overall administrative arrests, which is the highest number of administrative arrests over the past three fiscal years.
It's up a little since Obama, making a deal on DACA is all.

There is one solution, a good SS ID card, which the GOP has blocked forever. End of story.
The end of the story (and the end of illegal immigration) will be when the wall is built, when every sanctuary city politician is arrested and imprisoned, when every illegal alien is deported, when Mexico pays for the wall + Billion$ more in remittance and welfare reimbursement, and when birthright citizenship is firmly abolished (retroactive to 1980).

It's up a little since Obama, making a deal on DACA is all.
I just gave you post # 285, and you try to give me coaching ?

upload_2018-3-22_20-27-43.jpeg

Not.

I’m a wetback.

Illegals have killed thousands of Americans and you people take their side at every opportunity, ignore federal law and give them sanctuary. THOUSANDS of cases. You can't defend it so deflect like I know you will.

Wrong, illegals commit far more crime vs US citizens stop lying. I have already corrected you on this before yet you keep telling the same lie over and over again. RealDave professional liar I guess, here have a bunch of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Analysis | Trump’s claim that immigrants bring ‘tremendous crime’ is still wrong

More fake news from the fake poster. Here eat this...In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants

"bubbalah" While I may doubt you're a lawyer, you're probably a princess.

A princess made up "bawn chicka bawn bawn" in like..1999. She was a good friend of mine.

A princess made up "bawn chicka bawn bawn" in like..1999. She was a good friend of mine.
14 Warning Signs and Symptoms of Stroke FAST (Mini, TIA) & Treatments

14 Warning Signs and Symptoms of Stroke FAST (Mini, TIA) & Treatments

So, one case means we need to accept Donnie the Scumbag?

Really?
and besides,. Ann Coulter - the bastard transvestite son of Rush Limbaugh?

100% of illegals commit crimes. Are you seriously stating that citizens somehow are doing even more?

overstaying your visa isn't a crime

about 50% of illegals have overstayed their visas

you're welcome, sparky

You know what's a crime? Illegals killing and raping thousands of Americans that's a crime. Millions of illegals engaged in tax fraud that's a crime. Illegals assaulting, robbing, trafficking drugs that's a crime. Illegals arrested in Texas between 2011 and 2017 committed nearly 600,000 crimes.

The DOJ and Homeland Security says its costing American taxpayers $19 million a day to house illegals in our jails and prisons. That's nearly $7 billion dollars a year.
Are undocumented immigrants less likely to commit crime?

reality..... try it sometimes

Adam's apple Ann Coulter is a good conservative writer? That's funny.
She is one of the very best in the world. Hands down. She has authored many books, all carefully sourced/footnoted, and her books are a warehouse of knowledge, 95% of which you probably don't have.

I could post a long list of names of people from her books, all of major political significance, and my guess is you'll know of none of them. You talk ignorance, as do most typical information-deprived liberals.
Is this where you get your warehouse of knowledge? That`s what I thought.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

Hey moron, watching any ONE source of info makes you less informed. That's why YOU are such an idiot isn't it?

100% of illegals commit crimes. Are you seriously stating that citizens somehow are doing even more?

you're welcome, sparky

You know what's a crime? Illegals killing and raping thousands of Americans that's a crime. Millions of illegals engaged in tax fraud that's a crime. Illegals assaulting, robbing, trafficking drugs that's a crime. Illegals arrested in Texas between 2011 and 2017 committed nearly 600,000 crimes.

The DOJ and Homeland Security says its costing American taxpayers $19 million a day to house illegals in our jails and prisons. That's nearly $7 billion dollars a year.

You aren't going to get reality from Politifact, moron.

you're welcome, sparky

Fake News you clown.

Never going to happen racist bigot dupe. Pass the God damn bill with SS i d card that can't be faked. God damn idiots....

Franco you are losing it buddy.
So how many more decades do we have to do this until we get an identity card that can't be faked, dupe? A wall will do very little, dupe.

Or we can build the wall, secure the border, deport them and keep them from coming back.

We can and illegals are not part of our country.
You voted for the GOP which invited them in to work etc etc. So now you have to let the worthy ones stay. The GOP only pretends to give a damn in one of their corrupt depressions anyway. Tried getting organized, d******s

Franco you are losing it buddy.
So how many more decades do we have to do this until we get an identity card that can't be faked, dupe? A wall will do very little, dupe.

Or we can build the wall, secure the border, deport them and keep them from coming back.

We can and illegals are not part of our country.
You voted for the GOP which invited them in to work etc etc. So now you have to let the worthy ones stay. The GOP only pretends to give a damn in one of their corrupt depressions anyway. Tried getting organized, d******s

I voted for Trump who vowed to deport them and build a wall. You? I think we all know the answer.

Forum List

Back