🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here's Why To Not Let Your State Go Blue

And the value added?

I like the way you people think. OMG OMG the illegals are costing us money & ignoring the wasteful spending of 25 billion for a wall that will do little and ignoring the benefits we get from illegal aliens.
We get HARMS$$ from illegal aliens (including ripped off), and no benefits. If you think it's beneficial for people to invade your country, for international burglary, and remove $133 Billion/year (remittances$$) of our wealth from it, then when can I come over to your house and remove your wealth ?

A TV set, DVD player, computer (lap top preferred) will do. You got any musical instruments ? As long as you're OK with burglary, I'll take them too -although it wouldn't be burglary since you are permitting (like with the illegal aliens) :biggrin:

PS - I'm free this weekend.

There is fox and rush and Heritage Etc and then there is the rest of the media in the whole world. In the end it's irrelevant. Pass the goddamn immigration Bill and end it forever. Jesus f****** Christ

We'll deport the illegals, and send uppity liberal collaborators to a gulag.
Never going to happen racist bigot dupe. Pass the God damn bill with SS i d card that can't be faked. God damn idiots....

Franco you are losing it buddy.
So how many more decades do we have to do this until we get an identity card that can't be faked, dupe? A wall will do very little, dupe.

Or we can build the wall, secure the border, deport them and keep them from coming back.
You can't Deport 11 million people who are part of our economy. Fascist racist brainwashed Pig. Even the GOP would not do it. Half of illegals come in Legally and then overstay their visa, and you can't secure a border like a huge one with Mexico through mountains and Canyons deserts etcetera etcetera.

And the value added?

I like the way you people think. OMG OMG the illegals are costing us money & ignoring the wasteful spending of 25 billion for a wall that will do little and ignoring the benefits we get from illegal aliens.
We get HARMS$$ from illegal aliens (including ripped off), and no benefits. If you think it's beneficial for people to invade your country, for international burglary, and remove $133 Billion/year (remittances$$) of our wealth from it, then when can I come over to your house and remove your wealth ?

A TV set, DVD player, computer (lap top preferred) will do. You got any musical instruments ? As long as you're OK with burglary, I'll take them too -although it wouldn't be burglary since you are permitting (like with the illegal aliens) :biggrin:

PS - I'm free this weekend.
Pew survey in 2007 said 94% of illegal adult males work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. Let's make it 100% pay taxes and pass a good ID card and end this. Unbelievable GOP scumbags and idiots like you keep this going.

Is that wishful thinking on your part or do you have empirical basis to support your hypothesis?
Illegals do less crime. So hypothetically do away with them, rate goes up. Jesus Christ how stupid can this get?

No they don't, illegals do more crimes. Do you think if you keep repeating your lie it will come true? Are you MSNBC?
Brainwashed functional moron.
Trump painted a dark picture of immigrants, despite the facts

You would think they would commit more crimes considering they're illegal... Pass the goddamn immigration bill with a SSID card that can't be faked and end this forever. I think the GOP actually loves the cheap labor. They keep this going on forever like the abortion controversy. They are a disgrace. Poor America poor dupes...

I have posted the facts from the DOJ, FBI, Homeland Security many times, the facts say illegals commit far more crimes than American citizens or legal immigrants. Its not my fault you believe the liberal media propaganda. Franco pull your head out of your ass okay.
There is fox and rush and Heritage Etc and then there is the rest of the media in the whole world. In the end it's irrelevant. Pass the goddamn immigration Bill and end it forever. Jesus f****** Christ

Or we could just post the Army up on the border. Korea does it. :dunno:

Either you are a country with borders, or you're not. Mexico enforces its border laws, so does Canada. Would it be wrong for the US to?

No.

Never going to happen racist bigot dupe. Pass the God damn bill with SS i d card that can't be faked. God damn idiots....

So how many more decades do we have to do this until we get an identity card that can't be faked, dupe? A wall will do very little, dupe.

Or we can build the wall, secure the border, deport them and keep them from coming back.
You can't Deport 11 million people who are part of our economy. Fascist racist brainwashed Pig. Even the GOP would not do it. Half of illegals come in Legally and then overstay their visa, and you can't secure a border like a huge one with Mexico through mountains and Canyons deserts etcetera etcetera.

The fuck we can't. Illegal beaners need to go and get to the back of the line.

Illegals do less crime. So hypothetically do away with them, rate goes up. Jesus Christ how stupid can this get?

No they don't, illegals do more crimes. Do you think if you keep repeating your lie it will come true? Are you MSNBC?

You would think they would commit more crimes considering they're illegal... Pass the goddamn immigration bill with a SSID card that can't be faked and end this forever. I think the GOP actually loves the cheap labor. They keep this going on forever like the abortion controversy. They are a disgrace. Poor America poor dupes...

I have posted the facts from the DOJ, FBI, Homeland Security many times, the facts say illegals commit far more crimes than American citizens or legal immigrants. Its not my fault you believe the liberal media propaganda. Franco pull your head out of your ass okay.

Either you are a country with borders, or you're not. Mexico enforces its border laws, so does Canada. Would it be wrong for the US to?

No.
As long as we have a Social Security card that anyone can fake, no Chance d u h.

The GOP rich who actually love cheap labor easily bullied, and you silly racist dupes can keep this Mess going another 50 years. Great job!

No.
As long as we have a Social Security card that anyone can fake, no Chance d u h.

Ain't nobody faked mine yet. Are you pro-voter ID as well?

The Democratic Party's open border policy is racist.
All countries control their border crossings.

No.

Brilliant! And no. Unless it's part of the new SSID card along with ACA card.

Hillary was talking about her dream of a future open border for trade only, super dupe. No one is for open borders, dumbasses

We can and illegals are not part of our country.

The GOP rich who actually love cheap labor easily bullied, and you silly racist dupes can keep this Mess going another 50 years. Great job!

Poor franco, every time the cheap labor lobby has attempted to grant illegals amnesty over the past 16 years they failed in epic fashion.

Hold my beer, watch this! :fu:

Hold my beer, watch this! :fu:

Dem's fear trying because we can.

Democrats only see votes, not people, when it comes to illegals so put your expired racist card back in the wallet.

Democrats only see votes, not people, when it comes to illegals so put your expired racist card back in the wallet.

Dem's want to help illegals like they have helped black communities.

No.

Brilliant! And no. Unless it's part of the new SSID card along with ACA card.

Hillary was talking about her dream of a future open border for trade only, super dupe. No one is for open borders, dumbasses

Hey dupefaggot. You claim to be in New York, correct? How much less government would you need, and how many less criminals would the people have to pay for if violent/kiddie-rapists and murderers were hung the very next day after their trial, huh?

I'd say just about <20% in the system qualify for that. The rest are nonviolent drug offenses, people that should be in a mental institution, petty thievery, and whatnot. How does it feel knowing you're paying to feed killers that should have been executed decades ago? It's almost like everybody is mandated by the state to support the murderers. No almost about it, it's exactly like that. You like supporting those pedos n rapists too, huh?

It's being done NOW. Like Eisenhower did in 1954 (Operation Wetback). Get used to it.

So, one case means we need to accept Donnie the Scumbag?

Really?
and besides,. Ann Coulter - the bastard transvestite son of Rush Limbaugh?

Illegals have killed thousands of Americans and you people take their side at every opportunity, ignore federal law and give them sanctuary. THOUSANDS of cases. You can't defend it so deflect like I know you will.

Illegals commit fewer crimes than US citizens.

Wrong, illegals commit far more crime vs US citizens stop lying. I have already corrected you on this before yet you keep telling the same lie over and over again. RealDave professional liar I guess, here have a bunch of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

no, you're full of shit, as usual

Analysis | Trump’s claim that immigrants bring ‘tremendous crime’ is still wrong

More fake news from the fake poster. Here eat this...In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants

go back to reading breitbart and infowars, bubbalah... that's your speed

Pew survey in 2007 said 94% of illegal adult males work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. Let's make it 100% pay taxes and pass a good ID card and end this. Unbelievable GOP scumbags and idiots like you keep this going.
Whatever % or number it is, that is that number of jobs that Americans are being deprived of. What number of illegals are paying taxes, that is that number that the US is losing in tax $$ due to the lower tax $ illegals pay, and who cares where they live.

It is liberal scumbags and idiots like you that keep this going.

Forum List

Back