Heres why we NEED a Woman of Color as VP

Sometimes we assume people have bad intent. Saying Stacie Abrams or Kamala Harris are “unqualified” may be racist, but MAYBE not, maybe people saying that just don’t understand why having a Woman of Color VP is important.

Look, we all see the world through different prisms and if you are a straight white male you see it one way. Fine. But everyone else doesnt and if you want EVERYONE to have confidence in government then all viewpoints must hold a % of the power.

Its quite simple. And for my vote, Stacie Abrams would make an EXCELLENT VP pick. Her vision, charisma, ethics, shes the total package honestly
42f.jpg

Sometimes we assume people have bad intent. Saying Stacie Abrams or Kamala Harris are “unqualified” may be racist, but MAYBE not, maybe people saying that just don’t understand why having a Woman of Color VP is important.

Look, we all see the world through different prisms and if you are a straight white male you see it one way. Fine. But everyone else doesnt and if you want EVERYONE to have confidence in government then all viewpoints must hold a % of the power.

Its quite simple. And for my vote, Stacie Abrams would make an EXCELLENT VP pick. Her vision, charisma, ethics, shes the total package honestly

Nothing personal op
But they sure do churn out special people from those indoctrination centers dont they

Lol we're doomed

That's wunnerful but none of it explains why you think "we NEED a woman of color as VP." Does it really make sense to limit the pool of potential candidates to 7% of the population just to satisfy some identity politics, box-checking fantasy?

Isn't your entire post racist and sexist? What has her "vision, charisma, or ethics" to do with either her skin color or sex? Do you actually mean skin color or gender influences attitudes and opinion? A person of a different skin color or gender couldn't share her views?

My hope is that Candace Owens becomes President.

But everyone else doesnt and if you want EVERYONE to have confidence in government then all viewpoints must hold a % of the power.

We can't forget the moron viewpoint. Peach45 for VP.

You lost me at "why we need ......" we don't.

Last edited:

Why do you think skin color is the ultimate determining factor of how people view the world? That’s actually pretty racist

Its ignorance to think people of different races don’t experience America differently. White privilege vs black oppression is REAL. Different experiences mean different views

I am all for Stacy "Aunt Jemima" Abrams on the Biden ticket. I can just see the two of them making public appearances together. Biden's drool, Abrams gap. It can't be beat.

Why do you think skin color is the ultimate determining factor of how people view the world? That’s actually pretty racist

Its ignorance to think people of different races don’t experience America differently. White privilege vs black oppression is REAL. Different experiences mean different views
Just what we need going into conflict with China, a fat woman who understands black oppression. She gets better and better.

You just had a Black President for 8 years. So I noticed you didn't say "Its Time".

Find me another Margaret Thatcher and I'll be glad to vote for her, whether she is Black or White.

What the Hell has Stacy Abrams done---other than be black and female. How about Condoleezza Rice instead.

"Qualification" is "overrated"?

Give me a break.

Abrams did an amazing job as a Georgia representative. She graduated Yale law school in only 1 freakin year!!!! She has fought for equality her whole life. Just look her up and see for yourself. Sure she got cheated for Governor and I wish she’d move on from it but everything happens for a reason, and maybe Gods plan for her was VP not Governor
She attended Yale Law from 1996-1999

I like sen. cortez from nevada, she will bring the spanish and illegals vote, she pretty smart and proper...

So...skin color matters, eh? Lets say you need a babysitter. One is white, one is black. The white one has excellent references, is not too expensive, kid likes her alot. Black on has no references, is not too expensive, kid likes her. Which will you choose? My bet is the one with references...since she/he will be in charge of what is most important to you..your kid.

Now tell me why you didn't choose the black sitter. And make it believable.

Do You think promoting hate towards the white race is a winning issue for Democrats and good for the country?

She’s nuts

She's very qualified for the job and would do a much better job than pence.

However I saw an interview with Joe Biden and he said he pledged to choose a woman who was on the debate stage with him during the primary.

Kamla Harris was on the stage with him. Frankly, I would love to see her debate pence. The woman would tear him apart. She is a former prosecutor and has no problem with ignoring being nice to tell the truth or get to the truth. I've seen her ask questions to people as a senator and she doesn't take garbage.

It really doesn't matter to me who Biden's running mate is. I voted my conscience in the primary. I will hold my nose and vote for Biden in November.

Forum List

Back