Here's Your German Border Security....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
This is what Hillary and Typhoid Barry dreamed of before being run over by the Trump Train: And if anybody is still wondering how the Berlin murderer got out of Germany so easily, here's how:

They deserve what they get if they're that stupid.

Hopefully these other White countries will follow Trumps lead too

They deserve what they get if they're that stupid.

Same thing happened on our border outside El Paso:

You know, it's easy to figure out where the border agents are (especially if you're an American), and avoid them just so you can play dress up and post a Youtube video to scare people.

I'm pretty sure that if a BP agent had been anywhere close, they would have drawn down on him and taken him into custody.

And, that's if the vigilante groups don't see him first. They would probably shoot on site.

Just look at what these people have done to their own countries

This is what Hillary and Typhoid Barry dreamed of before being run over by the Trump Train: And if anybody is still wondering how the Berlin murderer got out of Germany so easily, here's how:

Germany doesn't have any closed borders. The last one was Switzerland which joined the Schengen Agreement.

How many closed borders does Iowa have? Could a person do the very same thing over the Iowa border? Sure they could.

Germany doesn't have any closed borders. The last one was Switzerland which joined the Schengen Agreement.

How many closed borders does Iowa have? Could a person do the very same thing over the Iowa border? Sure they could.

Iowa wasn't a sovereign nation last time I drove through there. There is a border station between Arizona and California to check for agriculture pests. If you have a house plant in your car, California can seize it as contraband. The point is, EU countries gave up their security when they gave up on their borders and now they're feeling the consequences.

Iowa wasn't a sovereign nation last time I drove through there. There is a border station between Arizona and California to check for agriculture pests. If you have a house plant in your car, California can seize it as contraband. The point is, EU countries gave up their security when they gave up on their borders and now they're feeling the consequences.

Really? Why do you think the USA is called the United STATES of America? Iowa is a state, Germany is a state. Just that Americans now view states as mere entities of the Union. The Union for Germany is the EU.

There's not much difference other than the USA has developed more and gone further than the EU.

Really? Why do you think the USA is called the United STATES of America? Iowa is a state, Germany is a state. Just that Americans now view states as mere entities of the Union. The Union for Germany is the EU.

There's not much difference other than the USA has developed more and gone further than the EU.

Germany is a "state"?...do they know that? Our states aren't "mere entities" of the Union...they are the Union. While the EU may think of itself as a union, the differences between the countries are immense with language, customs, and cultures. The EU is an economic entity not really a union.

Germany is a "state"?...do they know that? Our states aren't "mere entities" of the Union...they are the Union. While the EU may think of itself as a union, the differences between the countries are immense with language, customs, and cultures. The EU is an economic entity not really a union.

Yes, they probably know that.

Ever heard the expression "nation state"?

state - definition of state in English | Oxford Dictionaries

"
2A nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.

‘Germany, Italy, and other European states’"

It's not hard to see why US states are called states, it's because they were considered countries in their own right at the time, and then joined a Union, which has grown to the point where the Union is the country.

It's not hard to see why US states are called states, it's because they were considered countries in their own right at the time, and then joined a Union, which has grown to the point where the Union is the country.

The US states were never considered "countries"....they were territories. This is getting tedious so goodbye.

The US states were never considered "countries"....they were territories. This is getting tedious so goodbye.

I'm sure it is getting tedious.
I mean, you make shit up without knowing anything about it, and then you decide to pass it off as the truth and someone calls you out on it. So, what would any person do? Yeah, run away and hope that others don't see that you've been making shit up.

Why were the states called states

"A "state" is technically an independent country. At the time that the colonies were declared states, the idea was that it would be 13 separate countries working together as a large conglomerate type country. "

https://www.quora.com/Political-Sci...on-and-why-are-its-subdivisions-called-states

"During the colonial and revolutionary period, the states were 13 separate entities that where allied with each other against the British Empire; the Declaration of Independence even refers to them as "the united States of America." The lack of a capital "united" is a subtle but important nuance that highlights the prevailing understanding at the time: that the principle identifier for a person, in terms of political sovereignty, was their state (i.e. the State of New York, of the State of South Carolina), and each state was, more or less, its own country. "

"It's not really until the beginnings of current Constitutional system that the idea of the "United States" as both a nation-state (a political entity) and a nation (a political/communal identity) really start to come together."

I'm sure it is getting tedious.
I mean, you make shit up without knowing anything about it, and then you decide to pass it off as the truth and someone calls you out on it. So, what would any person do? Yeah, run away and hope that others don't see that you've been making shit up.

I tried being civil with you but I see that didn't work. You're quoting some egghead running his mouth about the meaning of the word "is". What I told you is what is, not what a jive-ass punk like you wants it to be. States are not "countries" and the EU has ZERO in common with the structure of the United States. Whether you like that or not doesn't mean a fucking thing to me.

Forum List

Back