Herman Cain our next president? Check out this new poll

I like Cain and if the GOP fucks him over, I'm outta that party for good. Won't EVER be a 'crat but there are other choices.

If he gets the nomination, the GOP wont fuck him over, why would they? The primary is his to lose, just depends on how he plays it.

I think alot of you misunderstand the tea party. If Cain starts really gaining, the tea party will back him up and endorse him, he is the only candidate right now making any sense to conservatives that does not have and skeletons in the closet. I think the left fears that more than anything "No skeletons" to smear him with.

Cain is going to be undone by his own bigotted rhetoric. He holds a religious litmus test for appointments to government office.

That's a pretty big thing to walk back.
We are at war with radical muslims in the middle east, the left claims there is a huge and growing threat of home grown terrorism here in the United States, so I would think you guys would understand Cains concerns here. it's only common sense to make for sure you are not appointing one into your administration before checking them out thoroughly. That comment was terribly misconstrued by the left wing media and made into something it wasn't.
Explained here.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8jGnpbED9E]Herman Cain Explains Why He Said He Wouldn't Appoint a Muslim to His Administration - YouTube[/ame]

Herman Cain has zero chance of getting nominated. I appreciate many of his positions and what he has to say. But if Obama taught us anything, experience counts. And Cain has no experience.
At least his temporary success puts "PAID" to the Leftists' notion that the Tea Party is racist.

He has vastly more executive experience than Obama did, im not sure how this one is an issue.

remember the presidency is the executive branch similar to the position of CEO or company president in the private sector ;).

No..it isn't.

Really.

Yes it is
really

He has vastly more executive experience than Obama did, im not sure how this one is an issue.

remember the presidency is the executive branch similar to the position of CEO or company president in the private sector ;).

No..it isn't.

Really.

Yes it is
really

Okay.

Which "corporation" maintains it's own private army?

Which "corporation" has the power of life and death over people?

Which "corporation" can wage war?

Which "corporation" can coin money?

Which "corporation" has a bottom line that has nothing to do with profit?

Go!

I think alot of you misunderstand the tea party. If Cain starts really gaining, the tea party will back him up and endorse him, he is the only candidate right now making any sense to conservatives that does not have and skeletons in the closet. I think the left fears that more than anything "No skeletons" to smear him with.

Cain is going to be undone by his own bigotted rhetoric. He holds a religious litmus test for appointments to government office.

We are at war with radical muslims in the middle east, the left claims there is a huge and growing threat of home grown terrorism here in the United States, so I would think you guys would understand Cains concerns here. it's only common sense to make for sure you are not appointing one into your administration before checking them out thoroughly. That comment was terribly misconstrued by the left wing media and made into something it wasn't.
Explained here.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8jGnpbED9E]Herman Cain Explains Why He Said He Wouldn't Appoint a Muslim to His Administration - YouTube[/ame]

That's fine.

And it's unconstitutional.

Like it or not.

Sallow
Would you keep a pet Fox in a hen house?
If you did you would not have any chickens left.
Same thing with a Jihad terrorist hired and working in the Federal Government.

Explained here.

Frankly, I think the man could have certainly said worse. I smiled inside.

No..it isn't.

Really.

Yes it is
really

Okay.

Go!

And many corporations deal with other countries and know how to deal with them.They also know what stands in the way of hiring people. And what keeps businesses from leaving the US.

Last edited:
Herman Cain has zero chance of getting nominated. I appreciate many of his positions and what he has to say. But if Obama taught us anything, experience counts. And Cain has no experience.
At least his temporary success puts "PAID" to the Leftists' notion that the Tea Party is racist.

No..it isn't.

Really.

Of all the private sector jobs those jobs have the most similarity and relevance to the duties of a president.

Thats all im saying.

No..it isn't.

Really.

Yes it is
really

Okay.

Go!

Its all about problem resolution
It matters none of your resolving an issue That is about Saddam, the UN, Weapons and this countries safety or tax policy vs anything a corporate CEO faces also
Loo I know a little about what a CEO faces. People live are greatly touched by the actions you accept and or dis agree with but in the end have to live with

GM is a great example of failure from both the private sector and the US govt
A good CEO would never have bailed GM out ( a good CEO would never have allowed the UAW to destroy GM)
The fed "coins" money, but a CEO can "coin" money also with being bonded, etc...

There is "wars" all the time in big business, not with guns, but a war any way
And yes those companies the left hates that does US govt work in places like Iraq and Afghanistan have there own Armies

No..it isn't.

Really.

Yes it is
really

Okay.

Many do....security of IP....corporatate spies, etc

Many do. Those that build bridges (for example) are possibly sending their employees to their deaths....just as a CIC does.

Coproate wars are commonplace. Look at Coke and Pepsi...McDondals and Burger king

The President has nothing to do with coining money

Actually, I would much prefer a President that understands the issues of over spedning....you wouldnt?

Go!

Howd I do?

Last edited:
Our President's duty is CEO of the U.S. Government.
That is why is is called the Executive - President and Vice President is the Executive branch of our Government
CEO's are Executives.
Herman Cain has 40 years of Executive experience.
Obama none
The President is the Commander in Chief of our military
Herman Cain was in the Navy has experience in the military.
Obama none
Several keep mentioning that Herman Cain has no foreign experience.
Neither did Obama

Yes it is
really

Okay.

Many do....security of IP....corporatate spies, etc

Many do. Those that build bridges (for example) are possibly sending their employees to their deaths....just as a CIC does.

Coproate wars are commonplace. Look at Coke and Pepsi...McDondals and Burger king

The President has nothing to do with coining money

Actually, I would much prefer a President that understands the issues of over spedning....you wouldnt?

Go!

Howd I do?

Pretty good Jarhead.

Last edited:
It shows how BHO can be elected when you see so many people have no understanding as to what it really takes to be a leader
Being A CEO or the president of this country is about problem prevention and problem resolution

why is the UE rate 10%?

Use the 5 whys and you will find out it is because the housing sector has not found a replacement as well as now added to that list is some coal mining and some offshore oil well production'
Now
when we told Obama his stimulus would fail, this is why. It had no provisions to replace the loss of work (jobs) that were taken away when the housing sector collapsed
Lets take Oil shale, now there is a sector that would offset millions of lost jobs

see that is problem resolution, the failed stimulus was a cash flow scam
unions got the cash
unions support the dem party with the same cash
some union jobs were saved for a few months, those jobs paid dues that paid the dem party

That is why is is called the Executive - President and Vice President is the Executive branch of our Government
CEO's are Executives.
Obama none
Obama none
Neither did Obama

Neither did Ronald Reagan
George HW Bush did.
Clinton didn't
George W. Bush didn't
Obama didn't and based on his less than exemplary record in foreign relations thus far, I'm guessing neither do any of his staff advisors.

The CEO cannot possibly know all there is to know about any business he hires into unless he came up through the ranks in that company. He isn't hired because he knows the business. He is hired on the strength of a track record of being able to identify positives and negatives of the business, then promote the positive and fix the negatives as much as possible.

Obama has demonstrated that he either has no aptitude in that regard or he is intentionally sabotaging the organization. And at this point, I honestly don't know which to believe there.

A competent CEO knows his strengths and weaknesses and he hires people that will fill in the gaps in his knowledge and sikill levels. I have seen no evidence that Obama knows how to do that.

Based on his track record for accomplishing what he sets out to do, I'm betting that Herman Cain does know how to do that.

H Cain has no chance after the Perry incident
He took the race bait and not knowing the facts, he run with it
he is done

H Cain has no chance after the Perry incident
He took the race bait and not knowing the facts, he run with it
he is done

Utter nonsense.

This shouldn't hurt Perry, it really shouldn't, but it will.

Perry, not Cain.

CEO's are Executives.
Obama none
Obama none
Neither did Obama

Cain has CEO experience. On the Imus show this morning they asked him about his relationship with Godfather Pizza, and the guy started selling pizza. I thought they they had broken into a commercial.

It shows how BHO can be elected when you see so many people have no understanding as to what it really takes to be a leader
Being A CEO or the president of this country is about problem prevention and problem resolution

why is the UE rate 10%?

Use the 5 whys and you will find out it is because the housing sector has not found a replacement as well as now added to that list is some coal mining and some offshore oil well production'
Now
when we told Obama his stimulus would fail, this is why. It had no provisions to replace the loss of work (jobs) that were taken away when the housing sector collapsed
Lets take Oil shale, now there is a sector that would offset millions of lost jobs

see that is problem resolution, the failed stimulus was a cash flow scam
unions got the cash
unions support the dem party with the same cash
some union jobs were saved for a few months, those jobs paid dues that paid the dem party

No...

Being a CEO and President is about anticipating issues and addressing them along with solutions to the final decision makers...the board of directors in the case of the CEO and congress in the case of the President.

Being a CEO and President is about offering those that look up to you confidence...the employees in the case of the CEO and the people in the case of the President

Being a CEO and President is about being a public figure to those you must compete with and conduct a relationship with....clients and vendors in the case of the CEO and other countries in the case of the President.

Being a CEO and President is about being the fall guy when things go bad....and a great leader accepts this above all.

Forum List

Back