Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

As someone who practices discrimination law... this proves that Herman Cain should not be president.
Not only is he discriminating...he's PLANNING on practicing discrimination...illegal discrimination at that.

Furthermore, it shows he knows FUCK ALL about the laws in our country and is pretty fucking stupid.

Interestingly, when the right criticize Obama, we get called 'racists'. Are you a racist for criticizing Cain?

Are you a racist for criticizing Obama?

I guess Herman Cain doesn’t believe in the Constitution.

Remember 9/11. Muslims Suck. Cain is free to appoint whom ever he wishes. I wish we could deport all Muslims. That would be fun. Let's starting with Sunni Man. Send them all back to camelfvckland and let them wrap their hairy ugly women up like mummys and live in caves where they belong.

What's funny here is that all through the 'Cain Announces' thread, all the wingnuts here wanted to talk about were made up claims that the left would just attack Cain for being a BLACK conservative...that all the left would do would be to make racist attacks against him.

So, oops, a real Cain position comes along, and what is it?

lol, proof that Cain is anti-Muslim BIGOT.

Only because they knew these two would have the balls to go to war with Islam, hence the beginning of the muslim caliphate, which most radical muslims like mahmoud achma monkey face in Iran is trying to usher in as fast as possible.

That is not the reason at all.

Muslims voted Republican because the party is more conservative than the Democratic Party
Yep. And most Republicans want sharia law to be the law of the land. They just call it something different. Rule by bible, or some such silliness.

There really is not much difference between Muslims and right wing Christians.
You just helped me prove my point you liberal piece of shit.How many Christians fly large planes into large buildings.FUCK OFF you degenerate lowlife pig.

As someone who practices discrimination law... this proves that Herman Cain should not be president.
Not only is he discriminating...he's PLANNING on practicing discrimination...illegal discrimination at that.

Furthermore, it shows he knows FUCK ALL about the laws in our country and is pretty fucking stupid.

Interestingly, when the right criticize Obama, we get called 'racists'. Are you a racist for criticizing Cain?

According to the left, I am. So, I'm establishing the ground rules. If we who criticize Obama are racists, then so are those that criticize Cain.

Sucks to have a level playing field, huh?

Muslims voted Republican because the party is more conservative than the Democratic Party
Yep. And most Republicans want sharia law to be the law of the land. They just call it something different. Rule by bible, or some such silliness.

You just helped me prove my point you liberal piece of shit.How many Christians fly large planes into large buildings.FUCK OFF you degenerate lowlife pig.

In what situation was the Christian world in the subordinate /defensive position?

So you're equating Muslims to Nazis?

I'm equating your intellect to that of a brick.

This is my response to that LIEberrhoid idiot RDD:

How are the TRUE Muslims different from the Nazis w/r/t World Conquest and the extermination of the Jews, you fuckng idiot ........ considering the FIRST DICTUM of their fucking Qu'ran concocted by the Historically Documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST MOHAMMED ........ and the REPETITIVELY AVOWED THREATS to EXTERMINATE ISRAEL by the OVERWHELMING NUMBER of MUSLIM COUNTRIES and their populace ???????

Cain is just one more unelectable doosh that the Right loves. Put him in the trophy case with the rest of the unelectable rightwing dooshes.

US Cain's words are like the Bible, don't take them for what they are, if it sounds bad you have to interpret it to mean something nice.

I think he meant that he won't appoint Muslims to his cabinet.

Since Islam is in a hot war against the USA, that does make sense.

You know, FDR didn't appoint any Nazis to his cabinet...

What is wrong with you?

One doesn't have to ask: "What is wrong with YOU ?"

Obviously, you are a MuslimArselicking LIEberrhoidal Dem.

According to the left, I am. So, I'm establishing the ground rules. If we who criticize Obama are racists, then so are those that criticize Cain.

Sucks to have a level playing field, huh?

No, it just sounds retarded. Why would you legitimize something you consider wrong? Spite?

If someone molested your child, would you go out and molest someone else's child just to level the playing field?

here liberal scum and muzzie pigs,defend your quran
8:012
"Make firm those who believe.I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.Therefore strike off thier heads and strike off every fingertip of them."

Go fuckyourselves muzzie loving pigs.

I think he meant that he won't appoint Muslims to his cabinet.

Since Islam is in a hot war against the USA, that does make sense.

You know, FDR didn't appoint any Nazis to his cabinet...

What is wrong with you?

One doesn't have to ask: "What is wrong with YOU ?"

Obviously, you are a MuslimArselicking LIEberrhoidal Dem.

We really appreciate having you on USMB as a leading representative of modern American Conservatism.

You are the best example of the modern right this board has.

Only because they knew these two would have the balls to go to war with Islam, hence the beginning of the muslim caliphate, which most radical muslims like mahmoud achma monkey face in Iran is trying to usher in as fast as possible.

:eusa_wall:

Sharia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In most interpretations of Sharia, conversion by Muslims to other religions or becoming non-religious, is strictly forbidden and is termed apostasy. Non-Muslims, however, are allowed to convert into Islam.[121] Muslim theology equates apostasy to treason, and in most interpretations of Sharia, the penalty for apostasy is death. During the time of Muhammad, treason and apostasy were considered one and the same; nowadays, many scholars differentiate between treason and apostasy, believing that the punishment for apostasy is not death, while the punishment for treason is death.

muslims are evil scum but they also smell horrible because they dont like baths or showers.They also wipe thier asses with thier bare hands.What filthy pigs muslims are.

here liberal scum and muzzie pigs,defend your quran
8:012
"Make firm those who believe.I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.Therefore strike off thier heads and strike off every fingertip of them."

Go fuckyourselves muzzie loving pigs.

You're safe, Gomer. Muslims don't attack trailer parks.

Forum List

Back