Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

Only because they knew these two would have the balls to go to war with Islam, hence the beginning of the muslim caliphate, which most radical muslims like mahmoud achma monkey face in Iran is trying to usher in as fast as possible.

That is not the reason at all.

Muslims voted Republican because the party is more conservative than the Democratic Party
Yep. And most Republicans want sharia law to be the law of the land. They just call it something different. Rule by bible, or some such silliness.

There really is not much difference between Muslims and right wing Christians.

Name me ONE, just ONE Right Wing Christian that points to the Bible for justification that the BIBLE REQUIRES its Christians to conquer other nations "BY SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

here liberal scum and muzzie pigs,defend your quran
8:012
"Make firm those who believe.I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.Therefore strike off thier heads and strike off every fingertip of them."

Go fuckyourselves muzzie loving pigs.

You're safe, Gomer. Muslims don't attack trailer parks.
But they do like to chop off heads of you liberal queers punk.

Hey muzzie pigs ,Iam going to burn a free quran from CAIR today.Better get ready to foam at the mouth like a rabid skunk
and chop some heads off today.lol

Hey muzzie pigs ,Iam going to burn a free quran from CAIR today.Better get ready to foam at the mouth like a rabid skunk
and chop some heads off today.lol

Go ahead, no one cares. The only person you're making an ass of is yourself. Much like Sunni Man.

As someone who practices discrimination law... this proves that Herman Cain should not be president.
Not only is he discriminating...he's PLANNING on practicing discrimination...illegal discrimination at that.

Furthermore, it shows he knows FUCK ALL about the laws in our country and is pretty fucking stupid.

Interestingly, when the right criticize Obama, we get called 'racists'. Are you a racist for criticizing Cain?

That's the most bullshit comment I've heard from you in awhile. Is that why y'all are running Cain up the flagpole...just so you can get your little digs in from the other side?

And none of what you wrote was even close to answering any of the stuff I said.

Nice way to skirt the real issue - that he's discriminatory and is totally ignorant of the law.

lol,maggot there aint a muslim or liberal tough enough to kick my ass.Now get back to sucking muzzie cock you marble eyed yellow punk!

Now...isn't that the easiest thing to say while hiding safely in an undisclosed location behind your little keyboard. :lol::lol::lol: You're probably terrified to go to your local 7-11.

No doubt this clown talks all this shit about Muslims but in real life he is so scared he wouldn't even sneeze loud around one.:lol:

Herman Cain is asked whether he would be willing to appoint a Muslim as a Cabinet officer or judge.

“No. I will not,” he said. “And here’s why: There’s this creeping attempt — there’s this attempt to gradually ease Sharia law and the Muslim faith into our government.” According to Cain, many American Muslims “are trying to force their Sharia law onto the rest of us.”

That’s just stupid. As in not very bright. By comparison, the Sharia conspiracy crowd makes the birthers look downright sane and reasonable. It will be interesting to see who, if anyone, among the GOP mainstream steps up to repudiate such nonsense. After all, the Constitution explicitly rules out such nonsense, stating point blank that “no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.”

I guess Herman Cain doesn’t believe in the Constitution.

| Jay Bookman

YouTube - ‪Herman Cain refuses to appoint a Muslim in his administration‬‏

You obviously don't pay attention to radical Islamic teaching then.

Its the GOAL of Sharia Muslims to take over the world.

I realize there are plenty of good Muslims, however there are also plenty of bad Muslims that want geo-Islamic domination as the Qur'an implies.

The problem is - the "good" Muslims don't really give a fuck what the radical Muslims do. They look the other way when they set bombs off in cafes, they look the other way when they preach radical ideas...... Few of them actually stand up to the radicals.

Hell, go watch the documentary "The Third Jihad"

The Third Jihad

That documentary was directed and produced by a Muslim.

Thats just a little taste of reality.

Go read about the Islamic Brotherhood or even the Grand Muftis and what their visions are of Islam.
Sounds like a real big problem with the religion itself. What do you suggest be done?

Herman Cain is asked whether he would be willing to appoint a Muslim as a Cabinet officer or judge.

“No. I will not,” he said. “And here’s why: There’s this creeping attempt — there’s this attempt to gradually ease Sharia law and the Muslim faith into our government.” According to Cain, many American Muslims “are trying to force their Sharia law onto the rest of us.”

That’s just stupid. As in not very bright. By comparison, the Sharia conspiracy crowd makes the birthers look downright sane and reasonable. It will be interesting to see who, if anyone, among the GOP mainstream steps up to repudiate such nonsense. After all, the Constitution explicitly rules out such nonsense, stating point blank that “no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.”

I guess Herman Cain doesn’t believe in the Constitution.

| Jay Bookman

YouTube - ‪Herman Cain refuses to appoint a Muslim in his administration‬‏

You obviously don't pay attention to radical Islamic teaching then.

Its the GOAL of Sharia Muslims to take over the world.

I realize there are plenty of good Muslims, however there are also plenty of bad Muslims that want geo-Islamic domination as the Qur'an implies.

The problem is - the "good" Muslims don't really give a fuck what the radical Muslims do. They look the other way when they set bombs off in cafes, they look the other way when they preach radical ideas...... Few of them actually stand up to the radicals.

Hell, go watch the documentary "The Third Jihad"

The Third Jihad

That documentary was directed and produced by a Muslim.

Thats just a little taste of reality.

Go read about the Islamic Brotherhood or even the Grand Muftis and what their visions are of Islam.
Sounds like a real big problem with the religion itself. What do you suggest be done?

A good reason to do away with all the Abrahamic religions man has thought up.

lol,maggot there aint a muslim or liberal tough enough to kick my ass.Now get back to sucking muzzie cock you marble eyed yellow punk!

Now...isn't that the easiest thing to say while hiding safely in an undisclosed location behind your little keyboard. :lol::lol::lol: You're probably terrified to go to your local 7-11.

No doubt this clown talks all this shit about Muslims but in real life he is so scared he wouldn't even sneeze loud around one.:lol:

You little snot nosed liberal punk,My AR15 and I are not afraid of any body.

LOL @ another internet tough guy

:lol: son put down your water gun before you hurt someone, and turn off Medal of Honor, your not scaring anyone over here kid.:lol:

:lol: son put down your water gun before you hurt someone, and turn off Medal of Honor, your not scaring anyone over here kid.:lol:

When I see guys, and some gals, post shit like this all I can think of is the commercial with guy in his basement shooting up everything on the screen then suddenly crying to his mom that the Internets out again.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back