Hero of the left, Rosenbaum, raped five boys, records show

I think she was referring to Rosenbaum's victims.
Yes, I got lost in the topic and misspoke

Understood, but with that said a large majority of pedos do blame the victim.

My husband's firm was retained to defend one, the perp told one of the associates the victim came on to him....the victim was 7. Nope didn't fly. He's in prison now.

Criminals frequently try to blame the victims so they don't have to face their own culpability. Just look at the leftists.

One of the “victims” of Kyle Rittenhouse, was a known convict of sexual crimes with a minor, as well as many other crimes. Now it’s been found out that he was a pedophile, that raped five boys.

Kyle should be given a medal for taking out this piece of shit.

~~~~~~
Backing up your post...

Actually Joseph Rosenbaum was living on borrowed time. Child molesters and rapist normally don't last long in prisons. They are known as "Short Eyes".

~~~~~~
Backing up your post...

Actually Joseph Rosenbaum was living on borrowed time. Child molesters and rapist normally don't last long in prisons. They are known as "Short Eyes".

He was the lowest of the low, and it's not just his 5'4' frame I'm talking about.

The only time democrats, progressives, anti racists, and left people will stand up for someone and praise and defend them is when they are literally a rapist, dope head, thief, murder, anti American, racist, felon criminal. They literally only support the bad guys.

For the first time in my life I have truly been worried for America. Even during the 911 shit I said "fuck it we are stronger than this shit" when everyone was uncertain and scared I knew this was despite being terrible in the long run we were just fine. But today's democrats and progressive actually worry me

One of the “victims” of Kyle Rittenhouse, was a known convict of sexual crimes with a minor, as well as many other crimes. Now it’s been found out that he was a pedophile, that raped five boys.

Kyle should be given a medal for taking out this piece of shit.

So Rittenhouse knew this before he shot him?

So Rittenhouse knew this before he shot him?

Nope......all he knew was that a deranged asshole showed up to a riot....with burning and looting, doing a lot of the burning and looting.......was acting crazy and threatened to kill Kyle and any of his friends if the child rapist caught them alone that night....then, when Kyle was alone putting out one of the many fires......the deranged asshole ran at him and grabbed for his rifle....

The rape of 5 young children, ages 9-11, was not necessary information at the time considering all of the other deranged, violent behavior at the scene.....

He was the lowest of the low, and it's not just his 5'4' frame I'm talking about.

Joshua Ziminski: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Nov 15, 2021 · Ziminski Is Facing Serious Charges & Has a Lengthy Criminal History In January 2021, Ziminski was charged with felony arson, disorderly conduct with a …

And? He didn't interact with Martin at all.....until Martin ambushed him and started beating him.....

If Zimmerman had stalked me I would have ambushed him and conked him with a flower pot.

Forum List

Back