Hero of the left, Rosenbaum, raped five boys, records show

The one you'd been carrying with you? You would have been deader than you should be.

There are aways clay pots about..

George was aquitted because there were no witnesses..

At the time I was living in a gated community with lots of young black people catching the bus to work or school.. They all wore hoodies and talked on cellphones at all hours of the day and night.. Me too.. I had a dog to walk and I wore a hoodie and talked on my cell in all kinds of weather.

George was acting out a fantasy.. He must have been in the zone to be so effing stupid as not to speak to Trayvon.

So Rittenhouse knew this before he shot him?

No, but in retrospect we find that those that attacked him from Rosenbaum. to Huber, Grosskreutz and Freelander are/were low lives all convicted felons that definitely were part of a mob that were up to no good.
This was proven by the fact that Rosenbaum started at least two fires and attempted to light up a gas station by setting a dumpster fire that was extinguished by Rittenhouse.
What were convicted felon (Grosskreutz) and Rosenbaum's friend doing possessing pistols illegally doing? Obviously they weren't there to protect property or life.
Attempts by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats Commies making these assailants saints or heroes is beyond the pale.

Last edited:
We all know by now that the Democrats were releasing inmates. If they want their freedom they have to protest and attack the MAGA supporters.

They have removed the original video and replaced it with one of their own explaining the purpose of the camp. But the guy in the original video had pointed out certain characters that were in the protest and which this video had left that part out.

And these protesters were even at Wisconsin's riots.

I wished that i have that kind of money to travel from place to place.

I bet Nancy Pelosi has egg all over her face now...she was pushing for this guy to run for Senate because of how heroic and loved he is by all liberals
i heard he had State Dept classified material on his computer from the Obama admin…oh wait that was the other sex offender

Hey ignorant dummy, there is only one criteria for justifiable homicide and it has exactly ZERO to do with prior convictions or allegations.
there are actually more then one

but you are right the mere fact this demafascist brownshirt was a violent sex offender isn’t one of them

One of the “victims” of Kyle Rittenhouse, was a known convict of sexual crimes with a minor, as well as many other crimes. Now it’s been found out that he was a pedophile, that raped five boys.

Kyle should be given a medal for taking out this piece of shit.

There is no way he was a hero of the left. You're lower than a snakes arse.

One of the “victims” of Kyle Rittenhouse, was a known convict of sexual crimes with a minor, as well as many other crimes. Now it’s been found out that he was a pedophile, that raped five boys.

Well look at the leader of their party. Showered with and fondled his own daughter. Can't get much lower than that.

Somehow thats racist mentioning it even though the child molesting pervert was whiter than snow.

There are democrats wanting to give the blacks a day off cause Rittenhouse was found not guilty of murder for defending himself from being murdered by the Lilly white pervert that was caught on video.

Yet the left still yell. Which only shows that not even seeing is believing for these unreal losers.

I support facts, law and due process.

Emotional morons like you support execution of people you don't happen to like.

Yeah, we can see how you "support facts, law, and due process" by how you consider jury decisions you don't like to be illegitimate. You have zero hope of convincing anyone YOU have the moral high ground.

Yeah, we can see how you "support facts, law, and due process" by how you consider jury decisions you don't like to be illegitimate. You have zero hope of convincing anyone YOU have the moral high ground.
Wtf? What jury descisions did I call "illegitimate"?

Why do you rightwingers constantly spew pure fabricated bs?

He should have been arrested, and tried by a jury. Instead he was murdered.

He should have shot the pervert in the nuts.

KARMA....the demon got what he deserved

He should have been arrested, and tried by a jury. Instead he was murdered.
Was had been arrested many times, and let loose by liberal justice system.

As for his crime of threatening Kyle and chasing him, there were no police to arrest him. So in your mind that means Kyle should had let himself get murdered by this random maniac?

Forum List

Back