Hershel walker mad trump lied.

Herschel Walker distants himself from Donald Trump. Hershel does not want Trump to claim he talked Walker into running. He decided himself. He also wants black history taught in schools. The Georgia elections showed it is not good to be too close to Trump.

Ha ha it took him a long time to make that claim.

Herschel Walker distants himself from Donald Trump. Hershel does not want Trump to claim he talked Walker into running. He decided himself. He also wants black history taught in schools. The Georgia elections showed it is not good to be too close to Trump.
Too bad the teachers only groom kids today. Good luck getting them to teach anything that would benefit the kids.

They are great friends... Family friends.... They spend Christmas together.... Nice try buttkiss....

Understandable given the fact that Trump is a racist and bigot.

All 435 congressional seats are up for election. That means there are at least 870 candidates including incumbents. Why are lefties so interested in Walker? Is he too upity for racist democrats?

Distants is correct in the terms of saying he has distanced and continues to distant himself. If you need any further help on the English language, let me know.

^^^Look at this! A Russian troll giving advice on the English language to a Chinese troll! Just when I thought I'd seen everything...

LOL

Ha ha it took him a long time to make that claim.
He was probably happy to have Trump claim he talked Walker into running when it was a positive for Walker. But now it is not good for him to be too close. Trump's influence is fading.

Forum List

Back