He's Been Smoked Out!

TARP was signed by Bush.

And spent by Obama.

Next...

You got nothing but bullshit and can't substantiate any of your outlandish claims, there is no NEXT without even first.

Far and away most of TARP was repaid back, with interest.

U.S. ends TARP with $15.3 billion profit

Well, if nothing else, you proved ignorance is bliss.
Obama says automakers have paid back all the loans it got from his admin 'and more'

Dummy, automakers were only a small part of TARP.

Automakers returned most, but not all of 80 billion dollar bail. But 9.3 Billion to save american Auto industry was well worth it.

TARP was signed by Bush.

And spent by Obama.

Next...

You got nothing but bullshit and can't substantiate any of your outlandish claims, there is no NEXT without even first.

Obama says automakers have paid back all the loans it got from his admin 'and more'

Dummy, automakers were only a small part of TARP

Soooo....you don't want to count that part?

TARP was signed by Bush.

And spent by Obama.

Next...

WTF? Yes I want to count that part, and ALONG WITH OTHER PARTS, TARP money was returned.

There was never any serious findings of corruption, the claim is made up bullshit.

obammy.png

And spent by Obama.

Next...

WTF? Yes I want to count that part, and ALONG WITH OTHER PARTS, TARP money was returned.

Obviously you decided to not read the link.

:rolleyes:

You know for someone that reffers to himself as a "Thinker" you post a lot of idiocy.

Nothing in your link talks about total TARP returns.

Here - READ UP:

But, the fact remains, due to interest, dividends and other revenue streams, the government has received more money back ($266.7 billion, according to the Treasury) than it handed out to banks under the bailout law ($245.2 billion).

Barack Obama says banks paid back all the federal bailout money

So we lost 9 billion on auto industry but got back 21.5 billion extra from the banks.

TARP was signed by Bush.

And spent by Obama.

Next...
Not exactly but I have no idea why you making this into something wrong, if it was wrong then practically every president has been guilty by association.

really?
Providing total access to taxpayer dollars to the tune of $70 billion PER MONTH...to an industry that at the SAME TIME was making record profits, and providing themselves with record bonuses.
That's not wrong?
And if you ask for a link...you know much-much less than I gave you credit for.

You know for someone that reffers to himself as a "Thinker" you post a lot of idiocy.

Here - READ UP:

But, the fact remains, due to interest, dividends and other revenue streams, the government has received more money back ($266.7 billion, according to the Treasury) than it handed out to banks under the bailout law ($245.2 billion).

So we lost 9 billion on auto industry but got back 21.5 billion extra from the banks.

Do you have any fricken concept as to what Tarp did, how it worked? Dumbass.

Not all of the banks who received TARP money have repaid the loans. In fact, 400-plus banks are still on the government’s red list -- more than have completed the payments -- and, according to the GAO, some may never pay the money back.

I can't imagine people are this clueless.
The wealth gap grew at a faster rate, and record amounts during the Obama years... how can anyone on the left support that?

Here - READ UP:

Do you have any fricken concept as to what Tarp did, how it worked? Dumbass.

Not all of the banks who received TARP money have repaid the loans. In fact, 400-plus banks are still on the government’s red list -- more than have completed the payments -- and, according to the GAO, some may never pay the money back.

Yes, I do.

The fact that not all banks repaid IS NOT A DISPROOF OF THE CONCLUSION THAT OVERALL GOVERNMENT GOT IT'S MONEY BACK FROM BANKS, WITH 21 BILLION EXTRA.

Ok dumbass?

The wealth gap grew at a faster rate, and record amounts during the Obama years... how can anyone on the left support that?

Wtf does that have to do with your assertions that TARP was administered corruptly?

NOTHING is the answer.

TARP was signed by Bush.

And spent by Obama.

Next...
Not exactly but I have no idea why you making this into something wrong, if it was wrong then practically every president has been guilty by association.

really?
Providing total access to taxpayer dollars to the tune of $70 billion PER MONTH...to an industry that at the SAME TIME was making record profits, and providing themselves with record bonuses.
That's not wrong?
And if you ask for a link...you know much-much less than I gave you credit for.

No, it's not wrong, you are just posting more bullshit.

Industry was CERTAINLY not making records profits, on the contrary the whole financial system was on a brink.

Once things stabalized banks repaid TARP, with 21 billion on top of what was burrowed.

That is what normally happens with a recession and a lack of peace dividend after a war.

That is what normally happens with a recession and a lack of peace dividend after a war.

Nope... not in the history of America has $70 Billion PER MONTH been literally handed over to an industry that was doing fantastically well.
The very people who created the 2008 bomb, got 100% bailed out....then set up beautifully by risk free free money to get back to a state of profitability. And then once they reached their usual high profit margins - the money kept flowing and flowing regardless that they were then making the highest margins in their history. And it didn't stop then either. Then the Obama admin started tossing out that instead of making the money free to these corporations - the government would PAY THEM to take our money. OUR money.
Now....you can reply back with some usual smarky nothing post.

Nope... not in the history of America has $70 Billion PER MONTH been literally handed over to an industry that was doing fantastically well.
The very people who created the 2008 bomb, got 100% bailed out....then set up beautifully by risk free free money to get back to a state of profitability. And then once they reached their usual high profit margins - the money kept flowing and flowing regardless that they were then making the highest margins in their history. And it didn't stop then either. Then the Obama admin started tossing out that instead of making the money free to these corporations - the government would PAY THEM to take our money. OUR money.
Now....you can reply back with some usual smarky nothing post.
What industry was doing well in 2008?

Forum List

Back