He's Been Smoked Out!

I can't imagine people are this clueless.
The wealth gap grew at a faster rate, and record amounts during the Obama years... how can anyone on the left support that?
That is what normally happens with a recession and a lack of peace dividend after a war.

Nope... not in the history of America has $70 Billion PER MONTH been literally handed over to an industry that was doing fantastically well.
The very people who created the 2008 bomb, got 100% bailed out....then set up beautifully by risk free free money to get back to a state of profitability. And then once they reached their usual high profit margins - the money kept flowing and flowing regardless that they were then making the highest margins in their history. And it didn't stop then either. Then the Obama admin started tossing out that instead of making the money free to these corporations - the government would PAY THEM to take our money. OUR money.
Now....you can reply back with some usual smarky nothing post.
What industry was doing well in 2008?

This dude is clueless and opinionated at the same time. A hilarious mix, very Trumpian.

The wealth gap grew at a faster rate, and record amounts during the Obama years... how can anyone on the left support that?
That is what normally happens with a recession and a lack of peace dividend after a war.

Nope... not in the history of America has $70 Billion PER MONTH been literally handed over to an industry that was doing fantastically well.
The very people who created the 2008 bomb, got 100% bailed out....then set up beautifully by risk free free money to get back to a state of profitability. And then once they reached their usual high profit margins - the money kept flowing and flowing regardless that they were then making the highest margins in their history. And it didn't stop then either. Then the Obama admin started tossing out that instead of making the money free to these corporations - the government would PAY THEM to take our money. OUR money.

This dude is clueless and opinionated at the same time. A hilarious mix, very Trumpian.
Probably got cut off...

I am not talking about 2008.
I am talking about 2008 - 2016.
The Dow was at 8000+.... by the end of 2016 19,000+.
Meanwhile the middle class was getting hosed. But the rich were getting richer at a pace never seen before, and that is a fact.
All financed by your tax dollars.
The beginning TARP bailout was but a small percentage of the total outlay. Most was made available, free of charge, at financial BOOMING times. And that.... is also a fact.
Wall Street never had a better friend than Obama.

Meanwhile the middle class was getting hosed. But the rich were getting richer at a pace never seen before, and that is a fact.
The beginning TARP bailout was but a small percentage of the total outlay. Most was made available, free of charge, at financial BOOMING times. And that.... is also a fact.
I used to live in world of hurt over it but that's the breaks the rich get in every society, including this one..

Usually a failed disaster of a president who wrecked the economy and got us involved in perpetual wars would never be asked to campaign on behalf of his party -- oh, that was Bush

Idiot, TARP bailouts were issued in 2008-2010.

What the hell does 2016 have to do with any of that??? Stop opening your retard mouth and go read something half way credible.

Troubled Asset Relief Program - Wikipedia

Last edited:

As long as we agree that stock markets don't matter when it comes to determining if a president was successful or not -- oh wait!

Idiot, TARP bailouts were issued in 2008-2010.

What the does 2016 have to do with any of that??? Stop opening your retard mouth and go read something half way credible.

Troubled Asset Relief Program - Wikipedia

You have already proven you know nothing... you don't need to keep reiterating it with every post.

In other news Trump&Co cut Corporate Tax rates from 35% to 21% financed by national debt, all while Trumpsters bitch about Obama being too Wall Street friendly.

Face-punch1.jpeg

Usually a failed disaster of a president who wrecked the economy and got us involved in perpetual wars would never be asked to campaign on behalf of his party -- oh, that was Bush

If you think Bush wrecked the economy than you are just as bad as antontoo

...moron, I don't think Bush wrecked the economy.

Can you ever manage to post ANYTHING true?

If you think Bush wrecked the economy than you are just as bad as antontoo

...moron, I don't think Bush wrecked the economy.

Can you ever manage to post ANYTHING true?

Hmm, lets see what version of delusional idiot are you..

Do you believe the economy didn't collapse in 2008?

Or do you believe it collapsed because Obama was born in Kenya or something?

Also, do you ever wonder why republicans have avoided Bush like the plague every since he left office? I mean, wasn't he successful?

Obama speaks...and 30 million Trumpkins wonder, "what are these strange sounds?"

That's what an intelligent man sounds like, Trumpkins.

You're still confusing heavily rehearsed, polled & tested, practiced and professional politician and social organizer think-speak for "intelligence." Obama was hoping you would.
Ignorant Grammar Creates Its Own Ignorant Flipside

When not Telepromptered, his grammar is as confused as any other Diploma Dumbo. One example was in his Nobel Appease Prize acceptance speech: "Dr. Kings's life work."

Obama speaks...and 30 million Trumpkins wonder, "what are these strange sounds?"

If he is so smart why did he marry this creature:

View attachment 201566
She is also brilliant. And female, and brown, and successful...she hits all your snowflake trigger points at once....

Run her for president then.

View attachment 201572
Laying on Rubber, Like Her Daddy Should Have

The screeching of her spoiled unAmerican ilk was a sudden slamming on our brakes for no reason.

View attachment 201566

Wow...and then they say they are NOT a basket of deplorables.

And you still couldn't win snowflake.

View attachment 201596

That's exactly what a person from delorable basket follows up with. Doesn't matter what the discussion is, the parroted reply is always "snowflake/butthurt...you lost"

Here is what you don't get - I didn't run or lose anything. But you'll probably spend your life being pathetic little man, talking about little pathetic nonsense.

So you were happy with the election outcome? I am glad you were.

If you think it, it must be true?

View attachment 201566
She is also brilliant. And female, and brown, and successful...she hits all your snowflake trigger points at once....

"Brilliant?!" That passes as "brilliant" to you? :confused:
"Successful?" At what? Never even heard of her until Obama ran. What businesses does she own? What did she "succeed" at, marrying a guy who was in the White House?
And Successful being a right wing trigger point---- ---- yep. We sure do hate a successful man. o_O

View attachment 201568 View attachment 201569 View attachment 201570
Yep.

Brilliant, successful, brown, and female....and better than you in every way imaginable...thus your hissy fit....

Name one achievement?

Other than her school lunches.

Bring our girls home

And the white hut graden
Your Google's broken again, eh? Dang, sorry to hear....

View attachment 201566

"Brilliant?!" That passes as "brilliant" to you? :confused:
"Successful?" At what? Never even heard of her until Obama ran. What businesses does she own? What did she "succeed" at, marrying a guy who was in the White House?
And Successful being a right wing trigger point---- ---- yep. We sure do hate a successful man. o_O

View attachment 201568 View attachment 201569 View attachment 201570
Yep.

Brilliant, successful, brown, and female....and better than you in every way imaginable...thus your hissy fit....

Name one achievement?

Other than her school lunches.

Bring our girls home

And the white hut graden
Your Google's broken again, eh? Dang, sorry to hear....

So was your presidential candidate:
HRC2.jpg

Sad really.

Forum List

Back