He's Been Smoked Out!

Obama speaks...and 30 million Trumpkins wonder, "what are these strange sounds?"

That's what an intelligent man sounds like, Trumpkins.

If he is so smart why did he marry this creature:

View attachment 201566
She is also brilliant. And female, and brown, and successful...she hits all your snowflake trigger points at once....

"Brilliant?!" That passes as "brilliant" to you? :confused:
"Successful?" At what? Never even heard of her until Obama ran. What businesses does she own? What did she "succeed" at, marrying a guy who was in the White House?
And Successful being a right wing trigger point---- ---- yep. We sure do hate a successful man. o_O

View attachment 201568 View attachment 201569 View attachment 201570
Yep.

Brilliant, successful, brown, and female....and better than you in every way imaginable...thus your hissy fit....

I agree, she's BROWN. Not sure about the brilliant, successful or female parts though.

Obama speaks...and 30 million Trumpkins wonder, "what are these strange sounds?"

View attachment 201566
She is also brilliant. And female, and brown, and successful...she hits all your snowflake trigger points at once....

Run her for president then.

HRC1-NP.jpg

You're still confusing heavily rehearsed, polled & tested, practiced and professional politician and social organizer think-speak for "intelligence." Obama was hoping you would.
Right....constitutional law professor, president of the harbatd law review...but yeah, you sure outsmarted him....

By whose word, HIS? The only "constitutional law professor" who went so far past the constitution that the Supreme Court had to warn, censure and reel him back, what, 3 or 4 times? And do please show me anything he ever did for the harbatd law review. Then tell how that makes him "intelligent." Some of our biggest problems have been caused by such "intelligent" lawyers!

And yes, we totally outsmarted him, in ONE YEAR, we have ERASED practically everything he did in 8 years! :laughing0301:
By nobody's word, because those are facts. He is brilliant and educated, and you are the opposite. What really bothers you is that he does so while being brown.

You're right. I can't be too smart if I'm talking to you. Even Obama has better sense than that.

View attachment 201566

"Successful?" At what? Never even heard of her until Obama ran. What businesses does she own? What did she "succeed" at, marrying a guy who was in the White House?
And Successful being a right wing trigger point---- ---- yep. We sure do hate a successful man. o_O

Yep.

Brilliant, successful, brown, and female....and better than you in every way imaginable...thus your hissy fit....

Name one achievement?

Other than her school lunches.

Bring our girls home

And the white hut graden

View attachment 201566

Yep.

Name one achievement?

Bring our girls home

And the white hut graden
Well now she did have the White House staff start that garden she used now and then for a photo op. That’s gotta count for something, maybe more than something since there’s nothing else.

View attachment 201566

Yep.

Name one achievement?

Bring our girls home

And the white hut graden
Well now she did have the White House staff start that garden she used now and then for a photo op. That’s gotta count for something, maybe more than something since there’s nothing else.

Never heard about it again.

View attachment 201566

Wow...and then they say they are NOT a basket of deplorables.

And you still couldn't win snowflake.

View attachment 201596

That's exactly what a person from delorable basket follows up with. Doesn't matter what the discussion is, the parroted reply is always "snowflake/butthurt...you lost"

Here is what you don't get - I didn't run or lose anything. But you'll probably spend your life being pathetic little man, talking about little pathetic nonsense.

Last edited:
Just for the gross mishandling and corrupt spending of the TARP funds on it's own - I cannot comprehend why the left like Obama.
It just shows you the spectacular effects of partisan fog.

Just for the gross mishandling and corrupt spending of the TARP funds on it's own - I cannot comprehend why the left like Obama.

Because your assertions are bullshit, that's why. You are the one in "fog".

Just because some rightwinger told you TARP fund allocation was corrupt - DOESN'T MEAN THAT'S TRUE.

Even though we've had Republican controlled congress since 2014 there has not been any substance presented to support loud claims like that.

Just because some rightwinger told you TARP fund allocation was corrupt - DOESN'T MEAN THAT'S TRUE.

Even though we've had Republican controlled congress since 2014 there has not been any substance presented to support loud claims like that.

I rest my case.

I rest my case.

As if you can do anything else. Get lost.

TARP was signed by Bush.

And spent by Obama.

Next...

You got nothing but bullshit and can't substantiate any of your outlandish claims, there is no NEXT without even first.

Far and away most of TARP was repaid back, with interest.

U.S. ends TARP with $15.3 billion profit

Well, if nothing else, you proved ignorance is bliss.
Obama says automakers have paid back all the loans it got from his admin 'and more'

Forum List

Back