Hes gone !!!!

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

Boris has left the building leaving a trail of slime behind him. Its a great day for Britain.
I am going to get so pissed tonight. Just like when thatcher died all alone in a hotel room.

Cmon !!!!!!!
Interesting the correlation between Trump's rise and fall...and Borris's~

Kinda like Churchill and FDR...but sleazier!

Boris has left the building leaving a trail of slime behind him. Its a great day for Britain.
I am going to get so pissed tonight. Just like when thatcher died all alone in a hotel room.

Cmon !!!!!!!
Wow I didn't realize what a big league hater you are Tommy. Very sad.

Interesting the correlation between Trump's rise and fall...and Borris's~

Kinda like Churchill and FDR...but sleazier!
He was being investigated for lying to parliament. The way it works is that the committee gives him advannce copy of the report bbefore it is released.
He was given it this week, didnt like it and fucked off. Its a bad day for fat lying bastards.
The likelihood is that he turns up at the net election in a safe tory seat. He was odds on to lose his current berth.. Apart from Mad Nad nobody else is following him.

He is much diminished. Pity the covid didnt carry him off.

Another boris fanboy quits today. Meaning 3 by elections for the useless sunak to face..
A bit of summer fun for us. In two of the seats they have huge majorities and should hang on to them.
If they dont then that might be it for rishi.

Boris is blowing up in a trumpian way. He has pissed everyone off. Mostly tory MPs who just want him to shut up. They were making jokes about him in the House today.
These fat blonde fucks are over.

So the report is out today. It is a condemnation of johnson but also, implicitly, of conservatism.
His dwindling band of friends are generallly quiet as he goes full trump in his conspiracy theories.

Questions are now being asked about a political system which allowed such a character to gain power. The UK cant afford a repeat of this, we cant afford more conservatism.

So the report is out today. It is a condemnation of johnson
Questions are now being asked about a political system which allowed such a character to gain power.

You're funny, Tommy. You ridicule your guy for being most like Joe Biden that you love and support, but are just too stupid to even realize your own hypocrisy! :auiqs.jpg:

You're funny, Tommy. You ridicule your guy for being most like Joe Biden that you love and support, but are just too stupid to even realize your own hypocrisy! :auiqs.jpg:
I'm pretty sure that he equates Boris with Trump..and, indeed, most of the sane world does~

I'm pretty sure that he equates Boris with Trump..and, indeed, most of the sane world does~

Really? Boris caused England to fall apart. A lot like Biden.
Trump gave us the best economy, most secure borders, low crime, and world peace.

Really? Boris caused England to fall apart. A lot like Biden.
Trump gave us the best economy, most secure borders, low crime, and world peace.
Your boris is still lurking around like thee smell from a bad fart.

Cmon !!!!!!!

What is "Hes"?

Forum List

Back