He’s lying’: Biden hits back at Trump on storm Helene as he announces plans for surveying damage

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘President Joe Biden angrily hit back at Donald Trump’s false accusations after the former president and Republican presidential nominee leveled a baseless claim about the federal response to Hurricane Helene on his social media platform.
[…]
Asked to respond as he addressed reporters after receiving a briefing from Cooper and Federal Emergency Management Agency administrator Deanne Criswell in the Oval Office, Biden interjected, cutting off the question from The Independent to denounce Trump’s false statements.

“He's lying, and the governor told him he was lying. The governor told me he was lying. I've spoken to the governor, I spent time with him, and he told me he's lying. I don't know why he does this,” he said.

Biden added that he doesn’t care what Trump says about him, but he stressed that what he cares about is ”what he communicates to people that are in need” when he “implies that we're not doing everything possible.”’

President Biden is correct: Trump is as reprehensible as he is wrong; Trump once again proves he’s unfit to be president.

‘President Joe Biden angrily hit back at Donald Trump’s false accusations after the former president and Republican presidential nominee leveled a baseless claim about the federal response to Hurricane Helene on his social media platform.
[…]
Asked to respond as he addressed reporters after receiving a briefing from Cooper and Federal Emergency Management Agency administrator Deanne Criswell in the Oval Office, Biden interjected, cutting off the question from The Independent to denounce Trump’s false statements.

“He's lying, and the governor told him he was lying. The governor told me he was lying. I've spoken to the governor, I spent time with him, and he told me he's lying. I don't know why he does this,” he said.

Biden added that he doesn’t care what Trump says about him, but he stressed that what he cares about is ”what he communicates to people that are in need” when he “implies that we're not doing everything possible.”’

President Biden is correct: Trump is as reprehensible as he is wrong; Trump once again proves he’s unfit to be president.
Briben sat his ass on the beach while the storm was destroying lives and property .. and Harris was in Vegas fundraising with rich elites .. it took 4 days for them to even address the issue in the press ..

Forum List

Back