'He’s Not a Healthy Guy'

Hey moron, I told you to shove your worshipper bullshit up your ass. You lying leftist Obozo apologist ass licker.:ahole-1::fu: You are again TRIGGERED! Now go pray at your shrine to Obozo.

I do not listen to what Trump worshiping sheep tell me to do.

As for Obama, I think he is the 2nd worst POTUS ever, I think Trump is a better president than Obama...but that is a very low bar.

Biden's wife Jill, wants the status and trappings of being FLOTUS so badly, she doesn't give two craps if Joe keels over with a brain anyuerism trying to obtain the Presidency.

Here's blood in your eye, Jill!

Last edited:
His hibbity-bibbity lip-stumbling speech does raise eyebrows. Now about that need to palpate every female in sight, regardless of age ...

Dr. David Scheiner, once Obama’s personal physician, told the Washington Examiner Thursday that the incompleteness of Biden’s health record is what concerns him the most.

'He’s Not a Healthy Guy': Obama's Former Doc Warns of Biden's Stroke Potential
We can always count on you special tards falling for the same hoaxes over and over again. :lol:

clinton-six-months-to-live.jpg

But this guy is the picture of health in your fucked up world...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170611140113-trump-golfing.jpg

Well, no one argues concerning reports that he continually runs rings around his staff.

I have never heard that he runs rings around his staff. I had heard that he bailed out of the walking tour of Brussels with the other world leaders because he couldn't keep up and was red faced huffing and puffing after them. Plus he takes statins which means he's at a high risk for heart attack.

Given his weight, which he lies about, and his fat filled, fast food diet, I would place Trump at a much higher health risk than Joe Biden. More so because he doesn't drink. Drinking red wine reduces cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart attack.

Thank you, doctor. :auiqs.jpg:

But this guy is the picture of health in your fucked up world...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170611140113-trump-golfing.jpg

Well, no one argues concerning reports that he continually runs rings around his staff.

I have never heard that he runs rings around his staff. I had heard that he bailed out of the walking tour of Brussels with the other world leaders because he couldn't keep up and was red faced huffing and puffing after them. Plus he takes statins which means he's at a high risk for heart attack.

Given his weight, which he lies about, and his fat filled, fast food diet, I would place Trump at a much higher health risk than Joe Biden. More so because he doesn't drink. Drinking red wine reduces cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart attack.

Have another cheeseburger billy

you know, that is a figure of speech, right? The man has not ran a day in his life...he once said that exercise was bad because a person only has so many heartbeats so you should not waste them exercising.

The constant activity shown on MSM alone indicates a strong schedule.

I know it hurts your feelings, but your god is an obese 74 year old that has not exercised a day in his adult life and who loves fast food.

He is a walking stroke risk and you want to ignore those facts and focus on Biden
Well EXCEPT for the fact he has an annual check up and his Military doctor has stated that he is perfectly fine, tell us when did Biden have a physical?

Biden's wife Jill, wants the status and trappings of being FLOTUS so badly, she doesn't give two craps if Joe keels over with a brain anyuerism trying to obtain the Presidency.

Here's blood in your eye, Jill!
Jill Biden is a wonderful woman

you know, that is a figure of speech, right? The man has not ran a day in his life...he once said that exercise was bad because a person only has so many heartbeats so you should not waste them exercising.

I know it hurts your feelings, but your god is an obese 74 year old that has not exercised a day in his adult life and who loves fast food.

He is a walking stroke risk and you want to ignore those facts and focus on Biden
Well EXCEPT for the fact he has an annual check up and his Military doctor has stated that he is perfectly fine, tell us when did Biden have a physical?
Is that the bone spur doc that got paid off to keep the yellow pos trump out of the army?

Biden has a note from his Doctor who says he is in perfect health and will be the healthiest President ever elected

gallery-1486058441-trumpdoc.jpeg

Unlike Trump, Healthy Joe Biden has not had to battle bone spurs his whole life.
He does not need a golf cart to get around

donald-trump-on-the-palm-beach-golf-course-BARM54.jpg

Is that the bone spur doc that got paid off to keep the yellow pos trump out of the army?
You can whine all you want Trump gets a physical and we are told about it Biden Not so much.

You can whine all you want Trump gets a physical and we are told about it Biden Not so much.

Trump gets a physical and the Doctor involved lies to you and says he's healthy. No man taking statins is "healthy".

Trump lies about.........his weight, height, blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar and whatever else ails him

Have another cheeseburger billy

Tonight, I had a pork confit steak smothered in a sweet potato puree, eggplant caponata, and herb chimi churri, followed by Lithuanian chocolate cake with black currant frosting and rye crispies.

Forum List

Back