'He’s Not a Healthy Guy'

I thought I mentioned it LI NY and outside of a stupid tax break trump gave to mostly the rich ,he hasn't done anything for me. I fear America will pay for their mistake long after he's gone
Your portfolio is based on Corporate profits, so yes, Trump's tax breaks did indeed help you directly.
If you don't know that, you're an idiot.
You do know that many of those big corporations pay no tax?
Which means the Tax Cut meant?
Can you at least admit the tax cut widely ignored the middle class? and added to our debt?
You’re missing an important piece of information...
There are more people in the middle class as of the tax cuts.
You must live in isolation; I know many people who got good paying jobs after the tax cut.
Just curious What's a good paying job in your estimation?

It’s called a hands on inspection.
Something a statistician will never experience.

True, we have minions like you for that sort of grunt work. There are thinkers and then there are menial laborers.

Lucky for you the world needs both.
Yep...just because I developed the software suite that processes our customers.
Yeah...I can go out because my software actually works.

There’s an old saying that a lie must have a sprinkling of truth to be accepted.
I have acquaintances in my community who are statisticians...they know it’s all doctored.
It’s not something to be embarrassed about until you try to use it to prove a definitive point, such as your ridiculous slant, as opposed to pointing to a probability.

There is no doctoring, you are a bold faced liar if you claim a statistician told you that.

My job requires I be accurate in my predictions, if not I would not be employed. I do not just provide data like a statistician does, I provide analysis and recommendations. If I make a recommendation to a farmer and they lose their shirt because of it...I am out of a job.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

It’s called a hands on inspection.
Something a statistician will never experience.

True, we have minions like you for that sort of grunt work. There are thinkers and then there are menial laborers.

Lucky for you the world needs both.
Yep...just because I developed the software suite that processes our customers.
Yeah...I can go out because my software actually works.

In the words of the immortal Judge Smails...“Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too!”

Your portfolio is based on Corporate profits, so yes, Trump's tax breaks did indeed help you directly.
If you don't know that, you're an idiot.
Can you at least admit the tax cut widely ignored the middle class? and added to our debt?
You must live in isolation; I know many people who got good paying jobs after the tax cut.
80+K.

There’s an old saying that a lie must have a sprinkling of truth to be accepted.
I have acquaintances in my community who are statisticians...they know it’s all doctored.
It’s not something to be embarrassed about until you try to use it to prove a definitive point, such as your ridiculous slant, as opposed to pointing to a probability.

There is no doctoring, you are a bold faced liar if you claim a statistician told you that.

My job requires I be accurate in my predictions, if not I would not be employed. I do not just provide data like a statistician does, I provide analysis and recommendations. If I make a recommendation to a farmer and they lose their shirt because of it...I am out of a job.

You have no clue what you are talking about.
So tell me how good your predictions were one hour prior to the Housing crash.

So tell me how good your predictions were one hour prior to the Housing crash.

I was not in this job at that time and I do not work in the housing market so I would never make such a prediction.
It seems no one in your profession got it right.
No one can make a correct prediction based on doctored data and financial institutions never tell the truth.

80+K.
Nice Depending on where you live ,,,but nice in most places

His hibbity-bibbity lip-stumbling speech does raise eyebrows. Now about that need to palpate every female in sight, regardless of age ...

Dr. David Scheiner, once Obama’s personal physician, told the Washington Examiner Thursday that the incompleteness of Biden’s health record is what concerns him the most.

'He’s Not a Healthy Guy': Obama's Former Doc Warns of Biden's Stroke Potential

No one mentions his "clipped" Corotid Artery aneurysms from decades ago.

Moi :26:

Canada-3.png

It seems no one in your profession got it right.
No one can make a correct prediction based on doctored data and financial institutions never tell the truth.

I would not go that far, there were some people that made a killing off of the housing crash and subsequent market crash. Lots of people saw it coming, we were warned about toxic loans for a long time.

But you are correct, it is hard to make a prediction off of false data. The FDIC does their best in that area, but it is hard to stay on top of all of it.

No one was spending money under Obama because everyone had a low paying part-time job.
So yes, you're an idiot.

Wrong yet again..at least you are consistent...

View attachment 296121
View attachment 296122
Statistics...the art of turning facts into artifacts-facts.
The economy was great until it crashed.
Your charts are all rolled up bullshit; that’s why Reuter’s says everyday the market is falling at end of day eventhough it keeps going up.
You can’t argue with reality.

My take on statistics. "if you can't swim, don't try to cross a river with an "average depth" of 3 feet" :04:

80+K.
Nice Depending on where you live ,,,but nice in most places
That’s the current going rate for a graduate in almost every major city since Trump stomped on the H1-B parade.

A joke told about statistics (or, more precisely, about statisticians), runs as follows. Two statisticians are out hunting when one of them sees a duck. The first takes aim and shoots, but the bullet goes sailing past six inches too high. The second statistician also takes aim and shoots, but this time the bullet goes sailing past six inches too low. The two statisticians then give one another high fives and exclaim, "Got him!" (This joke plays on the fact that the mean of
Inline1.gif
and 6 is 0, so "on average," the two shots hit the duck.)

His hibbity-bibbity lip-stumbling speech does raise eyebrows. Now about that need to palpate every female in sight, regardless of age ...

Dr. David Scheiner, once Obama’s personal physician, told the Washington Examiner Thursday that the incompleteness of Biden’s health record is what concerns him the most.

The same doctor, on Trump:

Former White House physician theorizes that Trump has ‘neurological issues’

"“I think he is someone who has some neurological issues, which no one has ever really addressed,” Scheiner said. "

But this guy is the picture of health in your fucked up world...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170611140113-trump-golfing.jpg

Well, no one argues concerning reports that he continually runs rings around his staff.

you know, that is a figure of speech, right? The man has not ran a day in his life...he once said that exercise was bad because a person only has so many heartbeats so you should not waste them exercising.

The constant activity shown on MSM alone indicates a strong schedule.

I know it hurts your feelings, but your god is an obese 74 year old that has not exercised a day in his adult life and who loves fast food.

He is a walking stroke risk and you want to ignore those facts and focus on Biden

I will admit that you stand a better chance of Trump having a heart attack than you do of having him get impeached by the Senate, GG...but let's face it...that's not saying much! :)

The same doctor, on Trump:

"“I think he is someone who has some neurological issues, which no one has ever really addressed,” Scheiner said. "

How sleazy a physician are you when you start "diagnosing" someone that you've never examined! Scheiner should be ashamed of himself!

But this guy is the picture of health in your fucked up world...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170611140113-trump-golfing.jpg

Well, no one argues concerning reports that he continually runs rings around his staff.

you know, that is a figure of speech, right? The man has not ran a day in his life...he once said that exercise was bad because a person only has so many heartbeats so you should not waste them exercising.

The constant activity shown on MSM alone indicates a strong schedule.

I know it hurts your feelings, but your god is an obese 74 year old that has not exercised a day in his adult life and who loves fast food.

He is a walking stroke risk and you want to ignore those facts and focus on Biden

I will admit that you stand a better chance of Trump having a heart attack than you do of having him get impeached by the Senate, GG...but let's face it...that's not saying much! :)
I don't think Trump will truly make it through a second term, just like how Reagan didn't. His neurological issues are going to get worse, not better. Same for his mental illness.

Forum List

Back