'He’s Not a Healthy Guy'

But this guy is the picture of health in your fucked up world...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170611140113-trump-golfing.jpg

Well, no one argues concerning reports that he continually runs rings around his staff.

I have never heard that he runs rings around his staff. I had heard that he bailed out of the walking tour of Brussels with the other world leaders because he couldn't keep up and was red faced huffing and puffing after them. Plus he takes statins which means he's at a high risk for heart attack.

Given his weight, which he lies about, and his fat filled, fast food diet, I would place Trump at a much higher health risk than Joe Biden. More so because he doesn't drink. Drinking red wine reduces cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart attack.

Thank you, doctor. :auiqs.jpg:
Have another cheeseburger billy

Tonight, I had a pork confit steak smothered in a sweet potato puree, eggplant caponata, herb chimi churri, followed by Lithuanian chocolate cake with black currant frosting and rye crispies.

what the heck did you put the chimi churri on?

Well, no one argues concerning reports that he continually runs rings around his staff.

I have never heard that he runs rings around his staff. I had heard that he bailed out of the walking tour of Brussels with the other world leaders because he couldn't keep up and was red faced huffing and puffing after them. Plus he takes statins which means he's at a high risk for heart attack.

Given his weight, which he lies about, and his fat filled, fast food diet, I would place Trump at a much higher health risk than Joe Biden. More so because he doesn't drink. Drinking red wine reduces cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart attack.

Tonight, I had a pork confit steak smothered in a sweet potato puree, eggplant caponata, herb chimi churri, followed by Lithuanian chocolate cake with black currant frosting and rye crispies.

"They" put it on the steak.

With the sweet potato puree?

Seems a bit over kill but damn it does all sound good! Though I like the caponata with zucchini as I do not like the texture of eggplant.

Seems a bit over kill but damn it does all sound good! Though I like the caponata with zucchini as I do not like the texture of eggplant.

The restaurant is known for experimenting with odd combinations. Usually they succeed beyond all expectations.

Had grilled scallops there recently on rice with a sauce whose origins I forget and a small scoop of basil ice cream in the middle. Major drool.

I'm just an old shit on a shingle guy

The "doctor" is an unethical political partisan. A
Of course, you just made all of that up to soothe yourself. Look at what Trump is doing to your brain.
better yet look what's happening to trumps brain ,,,,the man is a nut case ,,,,pelosi sticks it to him and he can't take it

Speaking of which, did you see his latest craziness about the wind?

‘I never understood wind’: Trump goes on bizarre tirade against wind turbines

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

But they’re manufactured tremendous if you’re into this, tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I'm "touched" by all of the concern from you liberals about Donald Trump's health! I didn't know you cared!

I'm "touched" by all of the concern from you liberals about Donald Trump's health! I didn't know you cared!

Heel spurs can be hell to live with. I don’t know how our President does it

I said a prayer for him

Sure you did, Eddie...sure you did...
I didn't say just what my prayer included Just be very sure ,if it's answered it will be a great thing for America

Got news for ya', Eddie! Praying for harm to come to another person doesn't generally sit well with the big guy upstairs! He's not really an "any means to an end" kind of god!

But this guy is the picture of health in your fucked up world...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170611140113-trump-golfing.jpg
You can't help yourself and it's too funny.
Protip: staying on topic only requires a TINY bit of self control.

Not healthy guys is the topic, it is right there in the title...do try and keep up.
It doesn't say, 'guys', it says 'guy' and the reference was specifically Joe Biden.

:itsok:

If you were to pull that stick out of your ass, life would be far more enjoyable.

I mean, even a Trump worshiper should be able to see the irony in talking about Joe's health while ignoring Trump's.

Got news for ya', Eddie! Praying for harm to come to another person doesn't generally sit well with the big guy upstairs! He's not really an "any means to an end" kind of god!

You sure about that?

He killed the first born of every living thing in Egypt as a means to an end.

I said a prayer for him

Sure you did, Eddie...sure you did...
I didn't say just what my prayer included Just be very sure ,if it's answered it will be a great thing for America

LOL
Conservatives have been praying for Justice Ginsbergs death for five years

Everyone should be worried about his health...who the hell wants Pence as POTUS?

You sure about that?

He killed the first born of every living thing in Egypt as a means to an end.

That wasn't the answer to a prayer, GG...that was the answer to an ultimatum from God to Egypt.

Forum List

Back