'He’s Not a Healthy Guy'

How sleazy a physician are you when you start "diagnosing" someone that you've never examined!
That's not a diagnosis. It's a statement that he thinks Trump may have neurological issues. Which every doctor is qualified to say, after watching hours of video of Trump. That's how medicine works. That is how your doctor would notice possible neurological problems in you: by observing your behavior.

Hope that helps.

How sleazy a physician are you when you start "diagnosing" someone that you've never examined!
That's not a diagnosis. It's a statement that he thinks Trump may have neurological issues. Which every doctor is qualified to say, after watching hours of video of Trump. That's how medicine works. That is how your doctor would notice possible neurological problems in you: by observing your behavior.

Hope that helps.

Ah, so he's qualified to make that diagnosis after watching hours of video of Trump? My doctor actually runs tests on me after examining me in person. THAT is how medicine works! I don't send him video tape of myself and ask him what his opinion is because he'd laugh at me! You know...like I'm laughing at Barry's physician?

Ah, so he's qualified to make that diagnosis after watching hours of video of Trump?
No, clearly I said it is not a diagnosis, because it isn't. Try to focus.

Yes, every physician who sees anyone at high risk of neurological disorder learns this by observing behavior. How else? Tea leaves? Magic 8 ball?

Which part of that do you not get?

Ah, so he's qualified to make that diagnosis after watching hours of video of Trump?

Yes, every physician who sees anyone at high risk of neurological disorder learns this by observing behavior. How else? Tea leaves? Magic 8 ball?

The part where it's an obscene violation of professional ethics to start diagnosing people you've never met because you don't like their politics! As I said before...that "Doctor" should be ashamed of himself!

This is simply one more example of the left's total disregard for ethics when it comes to this President! It's one more example of the "end justifying the means" mentality that pervades the Democratic Party these days!

The part where it's an obscene violation of professional ethics to start diagnosing people you've never met because you don't like their politics!
Wrong on every level. First,it's not a diagnosis. Get that through your skull. Second, the duty to warm supersedes that ethical constraint.

The best part of watching the trumpkins throw a fit over this is that none of you has a single argument to the contrary. You know the doctor is right.

I will admit that you stand a better chance of Trump having a heart attack than you do of having him get impeached by the Senate, GG...but let's face it...that's not saying much! :)

Since the chance of the Senate doing that is 0.0%, you are correct.

Not sure what your point is, but at least you are correct

This is simply one more example of the left's total disregard for ethics when it comes to this President! It's one more example of the "end justifying the means" mentality that pervades the Democratic Party these days!

Dude, this thread was started by one of your fellow Trump worshipers....do try and keep up.

His hibbity-bibbity lip-stumbling speech does raise eyebrows. Now about that need to palpate every female in sight, regardless of age ...

Dr. David Scheiner, once Obama’s personal physician, told the Washington Examiner Thursday that the incompleteness of Biden’s health record is what concerns him the most.

'He’s Not a Healthy Guy': Obama's Former Doc Warns of Biden's Stroke Potential
The same doctor, on Trump:

Former White House physician theorizes that Trump has ‘neurological issues’

"“I think he is someone who has some neurological issues, which no one has ever really addressed,” Scheiner said. "

Former White House physician theorizes that Trump has ‘neurological issues’

How sleazy a physician are you when you start "diagnosing" someone that you've never examined! Scheiner should be ashamed of himself!

Why did you not bring this complaint up to the OP? I guess it is cool when it happens to a Dem.

But this guy is the picture of health in your fucked up world...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170611140113-trump-golfing.jpg

Well, no one argues concerning reports that he continually runs rings around his staff.

I have never heard that he runs rings around his staff. I had heard that he bailed out of the walking tour of Brussels with the other world leaders because he couldn't keep up and was red faced huffing and puffing after them. Plus he takes statins which means he's at a high risk for heart attack.

Given his weight, which he lies about, and his fat filled, fast food diet, I would place Trump at a much higher health risk than Joe Biden. More so because he doesn't drink. Drinking red wine reduces cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart attack.

The part where it's an obscene violation of professional ethics to start diagnosing people you've never met because you don't like their politics!
Wrong on every level. First,it's not a diagnosis. Get that through your skull. Second, the duty to warm supersedes that ethical constraint.

The best part of watching the trumpkins throw a fit over this is that none of you has a single argument to the contrary. You know the doctor is right.

The "doctor" is an unethical political partisan. As I said before...he SHOULD be ashamed of himself but because you on the left are now convinced that any action no matter how unethical is justified...I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen!

What part of any REAL doctor does NOT comment on the condition of someone he has NOT examined do you not seem to Ben understanding? Aside from all of it. So your doctor doesn’t have to examine you to see what’s wrong? You get dumber by the second.....

Joe Biden will be the healthiest man ever to be President

He has perfect health

What part of any REAL doctor does NOT comment on the condition of someone he has NOT examined do you not seem to Ben understanding? Aside from all of it. So your doctor doesn’t have to examine you to see what’s wrong? You get dumber by the second.....

Why is it none of your Trump worshipers were whining about the doctor in the OP commenting on the condition of someone he has NOT examined

Why is it none of your Trump worshipers were whining about the doctor in the OP commenting on the condition of someone he has NOT examined

Take your “worshipper” bullshit and shove it up your ass you lying fuck. Biden’s medical history is public record moron. Of course you are nothing but TRIGGERED! If it hurts to be stupid, you must be in constant pain.

Take your “worshipper” bullshit and shove it up your ass you lying fuck. Biden’s medical history is public record moron. Of course you are nothing but TRIGGERED! If it hurts to be stupid, you must be in constant pain.

Thank you for proving once again you are nothing but a mindless Trump worshiper who lives by a double standard.

Biden’s medical history is no more public record than Trump's

Thank you for proving once again you are nothing but a mindless Trump worshiper who lives by a double standard.

Biden’s medical history is no more public record than Trump's

Hey moron, I told you to shove your worshipper bullshit up your ass. You lying leftist Obozo apologist ass licker.:ahole-1::fu: You are again TRIGGERED! Now go pray at your shrine to Obozo.

Forum List

Back