He's Of 'German Heritage': Hillary Baits Fans Into Calling Trump A Nazi

What a moron Hillary is. She just validated looking at the ethnicity of immigrants as a guide to their behavior.

He’s of ‘German heritage’: Hillary baits fans into calling Trump a Nazi

Too bad your link contains no such bait anywhere whatsoever huh? Nothing. Zero. Bupkis.
What, did you think nobody was going to read it?

But then, looking at your sigline, accurate quotes has never been a big priority for your kind.
Shut up Jew!

What a moron Hillary is. She just validated looking at the ethnicity of immigrants as a guide to their behavior.

Too bad your link contains no such bait anywhere whatsoever huh? Nothing. Zero. Bupkis.

But then, looking at your sigline, accurate quotes has never been a big priority for your kind.
I don't know,cpuld be those references to

So those references to fascis ,mean what?

All of the lying liar's posts are lies.

I hope she keeps it up; it should work out great for her.

USMap10LargestWhiteEthnicGRoups_zpsqn26cnxz.jpg

In The Art of the Deal, Trump claimed to be Swedish - not German. So, Adolf Trump is actually a Nazi.

The Ancestral German Home of the Trumps - The New Yorker

Are you insinuating all Germans or those of German descent were or are Nazis? Really, you really want to go down this road?

But you don't mind Adolf Trump going down the Mexican and Muslim roads, do ya...

Back up your statement and answer the question. You've managed to tangle yourself in yet another sticky web you have woven. You'll never learn

In The Art of the Deal, Trump claimed to be Swedish - not German. So, Adolf Trump is actually a Nazi.

Are you insinuating all Germans or those of German descent were or are Nazis? Really, you really want to go down this road?

But you don't mind Adolf Trump going down the Mexican and Muslim roads, do ya...

Back up your statement and answer the question. You've managed to tangle yourself in yet another sticky web you have woven. You'll never learn

Yeah, you're just way too smart for me. You're a legend in your own mind.

Answer the god damn question

Once again you've outed yourself as a tool, fake injun.

Self-declared winners are sooo hilarious.

Self-declared winners are sooo hilarious.

Not answering the question is a valid form of concession. You really are fucking stupid Lieawatha

I kind of wonder how much Hitler would agree with the characterization of Israel in today's world and what side would he take in any debate about the existence of Israel.

Forum List

Back