Hetero Married Couple Slaughter Their 5 Year Old Daughter

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Couple gets life for murder of 5-year-old Mackenzie Maison

The “monstrous acts” that led to the murder of Mackenzie Maison defied “explanation or understanding,” a St. Clair County circuit judge said Thursday.
20qyu6s.jpg

It's just terrible what Midwest hetero couples do to their kids.

Hilery and Andrew Maison were found guilty Jan. 29 of first-degree murder in Mackenzie’s death, and the first-degree child abuse and torture of Mackenzie and her 3-year-old sister, Makayla.

It is so unfortunate these poor children weren't raised by a nice lesbian couple.

Hilery and Andrew Maison were found guilty Jan. 29 of first-degree murder in Mackenzie’s death, and the first-degree child abuse and torture of Mackenzie and her 3-year-old sister, Makayla.

It is so unfortunate these poor children weren't raised by a nice lesbian couple.
Heather would be alive today, if she had Two Mommies...

Refer to another thread on this forum about Lesbian couple treating a child.

The “monstrous acts” that led to the murder of Mackenzie Maison defied “explanation or understanding,” a St. Clair County circuit judge said Thursday.
20qyu6s.jpg

I'm okay with breaking this pair on the wheel too. Straight, gay, black, white, Christian, Muslim, whatever. You kill your own kindergartener (or anyone else's while we're on the subject), you clearly have no place among civilized peoples and should be taken outside and beaten to death in front of the whole community.

That's the topic which inspired me. You're a little slow on the uptake.

20qyu6s.jpg

I'm okay with breaking this pair on the wheel too. Straight, gay, black, white, Christian, Muslim, whatever.
Except the focus in the other topics is the race or sexual orientation of the murderers. They aren't topics about the horrors of the crimes, they are topics aimed at building a bias toward a specific group.

I got that, but I'm equal opportunity when it comes to getting rid of child killers. There is no bigotry there as far as I'm concerned. As soon as the last appeal is over, drag them outside and do it right then and there.

Evil is evil sexual orientation has nothing to do with it.

Most here will reject that out of hand. That doesn't help them beat on the homos...

You just referred to another thread about how a Lesbian (sic) couple treated a child.

Did you post in that topic, "Evil is evil. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with it"?

Nope. No, you didn't.

Interesting.

The original poster meant : HETRO couple slaughters their 5 year old daughter. Geeze, if yer gonna propagandize, at least use spell check and sound authoritative. This sounds desperate and pedantic. And a major stretch in logic.

The original poster meant : HETRO couple slaughters their 5 year old daughter. Geeze, if yer gonna propagandize, at least use spell check and sound authoritative. This sounds desperate and pedantic. And a major stretch in logic.
Um...what?

Hetero is correct, dear. Did you not make it past the third grade?

heterosexual - Dictionary Definition

You just referred to another thread about how a Lesbian (sic) couple treated a child.

Did you post in that topic, "Evil is evil. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with it"?

Nope. No, you didn't.

Interesting.

I posted NOTHING in that thread.

It just caught my eye that there is a certain inconsistency as I looked at the list of threads.

Interesting.

The good thing about them not getting the death sentence is that the little girl now has the ability to haunt them and I hope that she does if they don't regret what they did to her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

She would have been beaten to death with a hammer.

Forum List

Back