Hey America.....what do you tell our soldiers about this shit?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I find it heart wrenching, just as I did in the 60's, understanding that our son's and daughters and husbands and wives, fighting for our freedom, fighting to stomp out evil OVER THERE.....WHEN WE..... are engaging in the most dangerous events of the 21st century, civil unrest over here, us the civilized. How in the fuck do we justify, killing muslims and back then asians; all for the common good of mankind, when here in this civilized nation, we have people like Trump running for president? What do say to these brave men and women, risking their lives, so that you can beat up mf's just because? I mean, at some point people, God is gonna really start hating on ugly and we got it in spades here in Amerikkka and its not gonna be pretty...you are being warned!!
upload_2016-3-12_10-41-23.jpeg

hey 'jeremiah wright' how are things going 'jerry' , err , i mean TRed ??

and last but not least , most of that military that you mention probably support Mr. Trump over mrobama TRed !!

I find it heart wrenching, just as I did in the 60's, understanding that our son's and daughters and husbands and wives, fighting for our freedom, fighting to stomp out evil OVER THERE.....WHEN WE..... are engaging in the most dangerous events of the 21st century, civil unrest over here, us the civilized. How in the fuck do we justify, killing muslims and back then asians; all for the common good of mankind, when here in this civilized nation, we have people like Trump running for president? What do say to these brave men and women, risking their lives, so that you can beat up mf's just because? I mean, at some point people, God is gonna really start hating on ugly and we got it in spades here in Amerikkka and its not gonna be pretty...you are being warned!!View attachment 66995
i hear ya....how come you did not mention people like hillary running and the other people running who can care less about you and me?.....just wonderin....

I find it heart wrenching, just as I did in the 60's, understanding that our son's and daughters and husbands and wives, fighting for our freedom, fighting to stomp out evil OVER THERE.....WHEN WE..... are engaging in the most dangerous events of the 21st century, civil unrest over here, us the civilized. How in the fuck do we justify, killing muslims and back then asians; all for the common good of mankind, when here in this civilized nation, we have people like Trump running for president? What do say to these brave men and women, risking their lives, so that you can beat up mf's just because? I mean, at some point people, God is gonna really start hating on ugly and we got it in spades here in Amerikkka and its not gonna be pretty...you are being warned!!View attachment 66995

There is nothing about Trump to be upset about.

His policies are not radical, nor racist.

That you think they are, is you being a drama queen, and nothing more.

Trump may do some moral things.

Soldiers support Trump over obuthole the retard or the hildabeast. Stfu racist alley whore.

Soldiers support Trump over obuthole the retard or the hildabeast. Stfu racist alley whore.
Obama won twice despite that

Maybe you have to have served in the Military to understand. Every current service member I know are chopping at the bit to get over and kick the shit out of groups like ISIS.

Thomas Jefferson echoed the same sentiment but the proceeded to keep owning slaves. Most whites suffer from cognitive dissonance so nothing really will make them confident enough in their ability to compete on a level playing field.

Thomas Jefferson echoed the same sentiment but the proceeded to keep owning slaves. Most whites suffer from cognitive dissonance so nothing really will make them confident enough in their ability to compete on a level playing field.
you sound like a black version of tank....

trump should learn how to talk too those he wants to lead.....

killing asians was a liberal thing to do. we had no reason other than to fight communism and that was not a good reason.

but muslims have attacked us and have declared more plans to do so.

trump has nothing to do with it

and if you think it's so racist here, Canada is just north of you

Great point.

What does YOUR side say to the cops trying to maintain law and order in this country??? YOUR side chants for dead cops and "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon".

Yes....our soldiers deserve a better country to protect than this. And the cops trying to maintain law and order to improve it....are being demonized by you Democrats.

I think youre just upset what I said was true.

Those men and women would tell YOU that they protected the freedom for any qualified candidate to run for The Presidency. And, that you should chill the fuck out and stop acting like the enemies we've fought for the past 230 years.

I think youre just upset what I said was true.

Black folks have several special privileges and they still can't compete.

Forum List

Back