Hey cons: if your solution to the min wage issue is to tell those people...

Yeah....uh....I proved the government statistics. You choose to ignore them because - well - ignoring facts and reality is just what liberals do.

What did you do?
What did I do? I posed both a link and a quote proving what you said was wrong.

You posted a quote from an elitist snob who doesn't understand the importance of a smart phone in our society today and gets upset when the poors manage to get their hands on one.

Then you posted a link to heritage. Find a neutral source. And yes, the government is a neutral source.

Wait a 2nd who the fuck needs a smart phone?

You can go to the fucking library if you need to use the net and fill out applications and such.

Maybe we stop pretending that smart phones are a magical creation, they are cheap as shit today and the library may be all the way across town.
Thank G-d the Department of Energy created them!

Yeah because wages are low you doofus.
So again.....start a company and pay the wages that you feel are "fair". What is so difficult about that?
Because it wouldn't make a piss difference if i did. 14% of the nation lives in poverty. We have the worst child poverty in the developed world.
What kind of stupid "logic" is that?!? Every job created makes a difference. And if all of your pals who are whining did it as well, then that 14% would be 0%.

Of course, a business model which pays minimum wage positions $90,000 a year won't stay in business and those people will soon go from low-wage jobs to no-wage jobs, but hey - it will be a great learning experience for all of you liberals anyway.
You're so dumb dude. NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT A MIN WAGE THAT HIGH.
OMG....stop trying to get out of the point of the matter by focusing on hypotheticals. Pick your magic number 000. What is it? What is your magic number? Tell us right here and now....
It needs to be raised gradually up to $12 per hour in the next few years. From there 15. The cost of living standard should make it $23 per hour but that's far from a reality. The truth is that this gradual raise should have started years ago.

^lame. Demand creates jobs, not businesses.

Well duh.... Are you under the impression that is a shortage of demand in the world?!? :bang3:
Billy you are the least informed poster here. And that's gotta be worth money somewhere.
Why do you claim wages are low? Low compared to what?
Um gee let's see. The cost of living? You know the variable that keeps rising as wages remain flat?
Proof? Anything other than "I heard it somewhere"? Because people seem to have no trouble affording cell phones, TVs, apartments and otehr stuff.
You don't even know the actual poverty stats you goon. You saying something as stupid as "oh well people have TVs" isn't the scope of poverty. If the min wage is to he kept up with inflation, it would have to be 23 per hour. The last time someone could adequately live off 10 per hour was the fucking 50s. How could you be so dumb to not understand the cost of living?

Well duh.... Are you under the impression that is a shortage of demand in the world?!? :bang3:
Billy you are the least informed poster here. And that's gotta be worth money somewhere.
Why do you claim wages are low? Low compared to what?
Um gee let's see. The cost of living? You know the variable that keeps rising as wages remain flat?
Proof? Anything other than "I heard it somewhere"? Because people seem to have no trouble affording cell phones, TVs, apartments and otehr stuff.
You don't even know the actual poverty stats you goon. You saying something as stupid as "oh well people have TVs" isn't the scope of poverty. If the min wage is to he kept up with inflation, it would have to be 23 per hour. The last time someone could adequately live off 10 per hour was the fucking 50s. How could you be so dumb to not understand the cost of living?

You're debating someone who obviously lives with his parents.

So again.....start a company and pay the wages that you feel are "fair". What is so difficult about that?
Because it wouldn't make a piss difference if i did. 14% of the nation lives in poverty. We have the worst child poverty in the developed world.
What kind of stupid "logic" is that?!? Every job created makes a difference. And if all of your pals who are whining did it as well, then that 14% would be 0%.

Of course, a business model which pays minimum wage positions $90,000 a year won't stay in business and those people will soon go from low-wage jobs to no-wage jobs, but hey - it will be a great learning experience for all of you liberals anyway.
You're so dumb dude. NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT A MIN WAGE THAT HIGH.
OMG....stop trying to get out of the point of the matter by focusing on hypotheticals. Pick your magic number 000. What is it? What is your magic number? Tell us right here and now....
It needs to be raised gradually up to $12 per hour in the next few years. From there 15. The cost of living standard should make it $23 per hour but that's far from a reality. The truth is that this gradual raise should have started years ago.
Ok....so....returning to the heart of the subject.....why don't you start providing people with jobs that pay no less than $12 per hour?

Well....considering you're the one demanding higher wages, I'd say its exponentially more likely that you're the minimum wage worker who lives with their parents than any of the conservatives in this conversation. Just say'n :dunno:

Well....considering you're the one demanding higher wages, I'd say its exponentially more likely that you're the minimum wage worker who lives with their parents than any of the conservatives in this conversation. Just say'n :dunno:

I don't remember demanding anything and I can understand how it's completely foreign for you to emphasize with the plight of minimum wage workers, you're just not wired that way.

I don't remember demanding anything and I can understand how it's completely foreign for you to emphasize with the plight of minimum wage workers, you're just not wired that way.
Rottweilers tactic is to claim you said things you didnt say because he is not intelligent enough to debate on the merits of his intellect.

Yeah....uh....I proved the government statistics. You choose to ignore them because - well - ignoring facts and reality is just what liberals do.

What did you do?

You posted a quote from an elitist snob who doesn't understand the importance of a smart phone in our society today and gets upset when the poors manage to get their hands on one.

Then you posted a link to heritage. Find a neutral source. And yes, the government is a neutral source.

You can go to the fucking library if you need to use the net and fill out applications and such.

Maybe we stop pretending that smart phones are a magical creation, they are cheap as shit today and the library may be all the way across town.

Oh the horror that God forbid you might have to take the bus or walk half way across town

Yup we are raising a nation of baby's

Rottweilers tactic is to claim you said things you didnt say because he is not intelligent enough to debate on the merits of his intellect.

That appears to be the case.

What did you do?

Oh the horror that God forbid you might have to take the bus or walk half way across town

Why walk when you have technology?

What did you do?

Knowledge is power, those who have to take a 2 hour bus ride to get to it are fucked, learn to appreciate information.

The question is - why don't you answer the plight? Why do you refuse to get off the sideline and into the game?

The question is - why don't you answer the plight? Why do you refuse to get off the sideline and into the game?
When you use wild accusations because you are mentally weak. SMH

By starting a business? Is that the only solution?

Look, bud, the minimum wage is going up in blue states across the country, if I start a business where I live it has nothing to do with Alabama.

Hey, abortion is still legal and apparently it's a holocaust, where the fuck are you, hypocrite?

Knowledge is power, those who have to take a 2 hour bus ride to get to it are fucked, learn to appreciate information.

You do realize that your grandparents and great grandparents are looking down at your right now with extraordinary shame - don't you? Why is someone "fucked" because they have to take a 2 hour air conditioned or heated bus ride to learn? Oh the humanity!

By the way - almost every city in the world has a library within 20 or 30 minutes (most within under 10 minutes). Not only are libraries institutions of learning, but they also have computers hooked to the internet with limitless information. And, you can also take classes online.

Any other absurd excuses you'd like to make? I once had the honor of serving under one of the greatest leaders of men the world has ever seen. He used to tell everyone almost daily "Excuses are like assholes - everybody has one - and they all stink". In other words, I don't want to hear your excuses. Stop being a sniveling little baby and just get it done. He took boys and made them into men. People like you take boys and turn them into sniveling little infants.

Uh....what? What "accusations". I asked him a question (see the questions marks above junior). We've established you don't understand basic finance, but are you going to tell me that you don't understand basic English as well? You seriously can't tell the difference between a question and an accusation?

Yeah guys like Rottie dont understand that easy access to information would have helped him in school.

Uh....what? What "accusations". I asked him a question (see the questions marks above junior). We've established you don't understand basic finance, but are you going to tell me that you don't understand basic English as well? You seriously can't tell the difference between a question and an accusation?
I know you arent that smart but you use a lot of accusatory questions.

You do realize that your grandparents and great grandparents are looking down at your right now with extraordinary shame - don't you? Why is someone "fucked" because they have to take a 2 hour air conditioned or heated bus ride to learn? Oh the humanity!

By the way - almost every city in the world has a library within 20 or 30 minutes (most within under 10 minutes). Not only are libraries institutions of learning, but they also have computers hooked to the internet with limitless information. And, you can also take classes online.

Any other absurd excuses you'd like to make? I once had the honor of serving under one of the greatest leaders of men the world has ever seen. He used to tell everyone almost daily "Excuses are like assholes - everybody has one - and they all stink". In other words, I don't want to hear your excuses. Stop being a sniveling little baby and just get it done. He took boys and made them into men. People like you take boys and turn them into sniveling little infants.

If my grand parents didn't have access to information, say a library when others did, that would be a disadvantage to my grand parents and even though they were born and lived in a different time, they would call you out for you lacking the basic understanding of their grandson's post.

Forum List

Back