Hey cons: if your solution to the min wage issue is to tell those people...

You posted a quote from an elitist snob who doesn't understand the importance of a smart phone in our society today and gets upset when the poors manage to get their hands on one.

Then you posted a link to heritage. Find a neutral source. And yes, the government is a neutral source.

Wait a 2nd who the fuck needs a smart phone?

You can go to the fucking library if you need to use the net and fill out applications and such.

Maybe we stop pretending that smart phones are a magical creation, they are cheap as shit today and the library may be all the way across town.

Oh the horror that God forbid you might have to take the bus or walk half way across town

Yup we are raising a nation of baby's

Knowledge is power, those who have to take a 2 hour bus ride to get to it are fucked, learn to appreciate information.
Yeah guys like Rottie dont understand that easy access to information would have helped him in school.

But, would it have?

Yeah guys like Rottie dont understand that easy access to information would have helped him in school.

Oh the irony. The idiot who has yet to use correct punctuation in any post (he has left out the apostrophe in every single contraction he's made - including "don't" in the example above) wants to discuss education. :lmao:

By the way - the real issue here is what is underlined above. It's the typical libtard mantra. A bunch of sniveling little infant libtards who want everything handed to them and easy. God forbid if they have to earn anything.

Oh the irony. The idiot who has yet to use correct punctuation in any post (he has left out the apostrophe in every single contraction he's made - including "don't" in the example above) wants to discuss education. :lmao:

By the way - the real issue here is what is underlined above. It's the typical libtard mantra. A bunch of sniveling little infant libtards who want everything handed to them and easy. God forbid if they have to earn anything.
There is no irony. Its a message board not a term paper. I dont use apostrophes unless I have to.

Yes I want information easily handed to me. Only a fool doesnt want easy access to information. For example, If you had of had access to information you would have known that people buy and sell debt.

Knowledge is power, those who have to take a 2 hour bus ride to get to it are fucked, learn to appreciate information.

You do realize that your grandparents and great grandparents are looking down at your right now with extraordinary shame - don't you? Why is someone "fucked" because they have to take a 2 hour air conditioned or heated bus ride to learn? Oh the humanity!

By the way - almost every city in the world has a library within 20 or 30 minutes (most within under 10 minutes). Not only are libraries institutions of learning, but they also have computers hooked to the internet with limitless information. And, you can also take classes online.

Any other absurd excuses you'd like to make? I once had the honor of serving under one of the greatest leaders of men the world has ever seen. He used to tell everyone almost daily "Excuses are like assholes - everybody has one - and they all stink". In other words, I don't want to hear your excuses. Stop being a sniveling little baby and just get it done. He took boys and made them into men. People like you take boys and turn them into sniveling little infants.

If my grand parents didn't have access to information, say a library when others did, that would be a disadvantage to my grand parents and even though they were born and lived in a different time, they would call you out for you lacking the basic understanding of their grandson's post.
A child born mental retardation has a disadvantage. A child born with down syndrome has a disadvantage. A person who has to take a bus to the library has no disadvantage. Could you possibly be any more of drama queen?

By the way - even if your absurd example was a "disadvantage" - so what? Life is not fair. Were you under the immature and idealistic impression that it was?

I understand, you've performed so poorly that it's time to pull out the Grammar Nazi card.

There is no irony. Its a message board not a term paper. I dont use apostrophes unless I have to.

Yes I want information easily handed to me. Only a fool doesnt want easy access to information. For example, If you had of had access to information you would have known that people buy and sell debt.
Well - we finally agree. You are lazy and want everything handed to you. You're not willing to earn anything. Which is why you are (and will most likely always be) a minimum wage worker.

You do realize that your grandparents and great grandparents are looking down at your right now with extraordinary shame - don't you? Why is someone "fucked" because they have to take a 2 hour air conditioned or heated bus ride to learn? Oh the humanity!

By the way - almost every city in the world has a library within 20 or 30 minutes (most within under 10 minutes). Not only are libraries institutions of learning, but they also have computers hooked to the internet with limitless information. And, you can also take classes online.

Any other absurd excuses you'd like to make? I once had the honor of serving under one of the greatest leaders of men the world has ever seen. He used to tell everyone almost daily "Excuses are like assholes - everybody has one - and they all stink". In other words, I don't want to hear your excuses. Stop being a sniveling little baby and just get it done. He took boys and made them into men. People like you take boys and turn them into sniveling little infants.

If my grand parents didn't have access to information, say a library when others did, that would be a disadvantage to my grand parents and even though they were born and lived in a different time, they would call you out for you lacking the basic understanding of their grandson's post.
A child born mental retardation has a disadvantage. A child born with down syndrome has a disadvantage. A person who has to take a bus to the library has no disadvantage. Could you possibly be any more of drama queen?

By the way - even if your absurd example was a "disadvantage" - so what? Life is not fair. Were you under the immature and idealistic impression that it was?
Of course its a disadvantage dummy. If I have a computer and internet access I can access information 24 hours a day. The person that doesnt have a computer and internet access 24 hours a day is a at a disadvantage.

Well - we finally agree. You are lazy and want everything handed to you. You're not willing to earn anything. Which is why you are (and will most likely always be) a minimum wage worker.
See what I meant by accusatory? Your entire approach is soft as a fat girls ass. :laugh:

I understand, you've performed so poorly that it's time to pull out the Grammar Nazi card.
He was the one who wanted to bring up education and insult me. Have you seen his grammar all over this board? Atrocious. Has no idea what contractions are and has yet to use an apostrophe.

But then again - it's just another example of how extraordinarily lazy he is. It's too much effort for him to put in a freaking apostrophe. And he wonders why he's a minimum wage worker.

Of course its a disadvantage dummy. If I have a computer and internet access I can access information 24 hours a day. The person that doesnt have a computer and internet access 24 hours a day is a at a disadvantage.
Again...what is your point? It's your job to earn a computer and internet access. If you can't, it's your job to take your lazy ass to the library. What is the problem?

And again....even it was was a "disadvantage" (and it's not) - so what?

The fact that you don't understand the difference between having information at your fingertips and not in a world where everyone else does is astounding.

But, back to your post, mental retardation or down syndrome, which are you? And how come you don't know that down syndrome is in fact a form of mental retardation?

So then the question becomes - why aren't you paying for computers and internet access for those that don't have it? Because you're too greedy? Too selfish? Too lazy? Tell us asclepias

See what I meant by accusatory? Your entire approach is soft as a fat girls ass. :laugh:

You know, your argument is about as soft as the Downy bear after being run over repeatedly by a 57 ton Abrams tank.

Again...what is your point? It's your job to earn a computer and internet access. If you can't, it's your job to take your lazy ass to the library. What is the problem?

My point is that the person without the computer and internet access is at a disadvantage even though you claimed they werent.

i dont want people to have disadvantages. I am not afraid of competition.

The fact that you don't understand the difference between having information at your fingertips and not in a world where everyone else does is astounding.

The fact that you don't see your own absurdity and hypocrisy is exponentially more astounding. You cry like a little bitch about everything. Yet you do nothing. If it breaks your tender little heart so badly so see people without computers and internet access, then fucking buy them computers and pay for their internet access. What is the problem? Too greedy? Too selfish? To lazy? Tell us HJ. We're all dying to know.

You know, your argument is about as soft as the Downy bear after being run over repeatedly by a 57 ton Abrams tank.
So you agree that no one buys and sells debt?

He was the one who wanted to bring up education and insult me. Have you seen his grammar all over this board? Atrocious. Has no idea what contractions are and has yet to use an apostrophe.

But then again - it's just another example of how extraordinarily lazy he is. It's too much effort for him to put in a freaking apostrophe. And he wonders why he's a minimum wage worker.

He's kicking your ass, his lack of any apostrophe should be obvious, he chooses not to use them. it's a forum, it;s informal and it's 2016, many don't, get over it and back on topic.

Why are you not giving your life up in the crusade against abortion?

My point is that the person without the computer and internet access is at a disadvantage even though you claimed they werent.

They aren't! Having to go to the local library is not a "disadvantage". If you think it is, then why do we have public libraries? Lets close them all down and save the tax payer dollars.

But libtards are the one's who scream the loudest about how critical they are. Well, make up your minds. You can't have it both ways. Either these things are not necessary because they provide no service, or they are crucial in which case they are most definitely not a "disadvantage" to have to visit.

So you agree that no one buys and sells debt?
So you finally agree that nobody would buy your debt because people don't buy debt? And you agree that I provided links that U.S. currency is backed by faith and not "debt" :lmao: (makes me laugh every time)

They aren't! Having to go to the local library is not a "disadvantage". If you think it is, then why do we have public libraries? Lets close them all down and save the tax payer dollars.

But libtards are the one's who scream the loudest about how critical they are. Well, make up your minds. You can't have it both ways. Either these things are not necessary because they provide no service, or they are crucial in which case they are most definitely not a "disadvantage" to have to visit.

I forgot you are not that intelligent. Here i will help you out.

dis·ad·van·tage
ˌdisədˈvan(t)ij/
noun
  1. 1.
    an unfavorable circumstance or condition that reduces the chances of success or effectiveness.

Forum List

Back