hey democrats ! is Americas capitalistic system a form of white supremacy ?

I thought it was the GOP who was for telling companies where they could build their products, how they can run their social media platforms, and the like. Don't pretend your Orangface Minstrel isn't more command and control than any Democrat.

Rich families that have been around a long time. They have honed their craft well. But for actions there are reactions. The massive debts of the world are something that nine of us should want to see collapse.
Rich families like those who own the New York Fed have used war and debt to finance their obscene lifestyles for generations.

It's possible Covid-19 will help the 99% to take that into account when they go to the polls in November:

Taxpayers Are on the Hook for 98 Percent of the Fed’s $6.98 Trillion Balance Sheet

"If there has been any positive outcome from the COVID-19 pandemic, it has been that the American people are beginning to take a cold, hard look at how the U.S. economy has been engineered as a vast wealth transfer system for the one percent.

"We have peeled back the dark curtain further today on how the Federal Reserve has been structured as an unlimited money spigot to enrich that one percent as it privatizes profits for the criminally-inclined Wall Street titans and socializes the losses to the law-abiding 99 percent of hardworking Americans."

Fwiw, I don't believe the problem lies with fiat currency as much as it does with the fact that Americans who "own" most of the currency also "own" the US government and central bank.

You have to be rioting to be angry? LOL
the rioting and looting makes us angry ....

As do blacks, Hispanics, the young, the old, the informed, the well, the rich, the poor, women, lgbt, latinas, Asians, immigrants, Etc...

As does heat, cold, sunlight, moonlight, damp conditions, dry conditions, global warming, the oceans, the plains, the air, the ground Etc...
the difference is in how the communist democrats like you express their anger ! stop trying to destroy our country with the violence and lawless anarchist .

So you guys mailing bombs to people was an act of love and not anger?
So you guys shooting up Wal*Marts and schools was an act of love and not anger?
So you guys running over political opponents in your car was an act of love and not anger?
So you guys making hit lists of democrats and liberals that you want to kill is an act of love and not anger?

Do us a favor, stop trying to love anyone if that was the case. Do what you always do and try to love yourself.

PS: It's not my fault your hand falls asleep.

"You guys"? When did we mail bombs, or shoot up WalMarts, or run anyone over, or make up hit lists of people we want to kill?

Do US a favor, and stop trying to collectively blame everyone who disagrees with you for acts committed by people you have arbitrarily decided are "just like us".

And spare us your frustrated sexual fantasies about us. Ewwww.
Most blob supporters crave violence. A grotesque bitch like yourself is the perfect mascot. You’re a profane idiot

Oooh, the dog shit I stepped over doesn't approve of me. I'll certainly get on caring about that.

As long as I'm not you, I'm good. I'm not part of a movement going down in history as the New Confederacy.

As do blacks, Hispanics, the young, the old, the informed, the well, the rich, the poor, women, lgbt, latinas, Asians, immigrants, Etc...

As does heat, cold, sunlight, moonlight, damp conditions, dry conditions, global warming, the oceans, the plains, the air, the ground Etc...
the difference is in how the communist democrats like you express their anger ! stop trying to destroy our country with the violence and lawless anarchist .

So you guys running over political opponents in your car was an act of love and not anger?
So you guys making hit lists of democrats and liberals that you want to kill is an act of love and not anger?

Do us a favor, stop trying to love anyone if that was the case. Do what you always do and try to love yourself.

"You guys"? When did we mail bombs, or shoot up WalMarts, or run anyone over, or make up hit lists of people we want to kill?

Do US a favor, and stop trying to collectively blame everyone who disagrees with you for acts committed by people you have arbitrarily decided are "just like us".

Most blob supporters crave violence. A grotesque bitch like yourself is the perfect mascot. You’re a profane idiot

Trump supporters crave violence? Damn, dood, can you name a town that Trump supporters burned a business? Maybe burned a car or looted? Pulled a statue down, burned a flag, shit in the street?

I noticed you left out “shot up a Wal Mart”

Maybe he doesn't think your drivel is worth reading that carefully.

many in blm antifa and dem leaders like the gang of 4 headed by AOC claim that the capitalist system in America is a form of white supremacy and the ultimate goal of said leaders and groups is to do away with that system .... so the question for left voters is whether or not they believe capitalism is a form of white supremacy and what economic system do they believe would be better or more importantly to their ideology fairer ?
Do you see a connection between white supremacy and US slavery?

"There was no such thing as capitalism without slavery."

Is Capitalism Racist?

"As Walter Johnson, one of our leading historians of slavery, wrote in 2018, 'There was no such thing as capitalism without slavery: the history of Manchester never happened without the history of Mississippi.'"

There was no such thing as capitalism without slavery? Are you insane? Capitalism existed since the first man owned the first cow, and sold milk for money. Capitalism existed before a single slave was in America. Capitalism existed when the first man owned a plot of land, and cultivated it for food, and sold that food for a profit.

Trying to tie capitalism and slavery is utter ridiculous nonsense spouted by fools, who both know nothing about history, or capitalism... or apparently anything.
Slavery is still legal in USA.
Prisoners can be paid cents per hour for their work, legally.

Look up "slavery", Noah Webster. Words don't change meaning according to how you feel.

I thought it was the GOP who was for telling companies where they could build their products, how they can run their social media platforms, and the like. Don't pretend your Orangface Minstrel isn't more command and control than any Democrat.

That's what you get for trying to think when you're clearly not equipped for it.

Don't pretend that pointing fingers at others for your own crimes fools anyone.

That's what you get for trying to think when you're clearly not equipped for it.

Y'all maybe missed those stories on your far-right media, huh?

many in blm antifa and dem leaders like the gang of 4 headed by AOC claim that the capitalist system in America is a form of white supremacy and the ultimate goal of said leaders and groups is to do away with that system .... so the question for left voters is whether or not they believe capitalism is a form of white supremacy and what economic system do they believe would be better or more importantly to their ideology fairer ?

Intrinsically no, hereditarily yes.

Oooh, the dog shit I stepped over doesn't approve of me. I'll certainly get on caring about that.

As long as I'm not you, I'm good. I'm not part of a movement going down in history as the New Confederacy.

Your blob said your confederate heritage was under assault. I understand why you’re so angry all the time.

Do you see a connection between white supremacy and US slavery?

"There was no such thing as capitalism without slavery."

Is Capitalism Racist?

"As Walter Johnson, one of our leading historians of slavery, wrote in 2018, 'There was no such thing as capitalism without slavery: the history of Manchester never happened without the history of Mississippi.'"

There was no such thing as capitalism without slavery? Are you insane? Capitalism existed since the first man owned the first cow, and sold milk for money. Capitalism existed before a single slave was in America. Capitalism existed when the first man owned a plot of land, and cultivated it for food, and sold that food for a profit.

Trying to tie capitalism and slavery is utter ridiculous nonsense spouted by fools, who both know nothing about history, or capitalism... or apparently anything.
Slavery is still legal in USA.
Prisoners can be paid cents per hour for their work, legally.

Then how is it that I can quit a job, and find another, with a pay increase?

Because I've done that, several times in fact. If slavery exists, how is it that I know someone who quit a low paying job, and got a higher paying job, and increased his wage by nearly 50%... and he was black. How did that happen if slavery exists? Why didn't that company send the police to pick up their missing slave, and bring him back to work for a low wage?

I know a guy who is Mexican, who quit his job, opened his own restaurant, and now his store is dominating the store he left.... how is that possible? Why didn't the old restaurant send the police to pick up their missing slave?

You people are so full of complete and total crap....

Your blob said your confederate heritage was under assault. I understand why you’re so angry all the time.

Well yes. You guys are making yourselves utterly repulsive to the American people. It's no wonder Trump won in 2016, and more and more it's looking like 2020 will equally be for Trump.. because you people are just evil terrible disgusting people, that are making everyone hate you.

You are the creators of hate and racism in this country. More people hate blacks now, than ever before.

Well yes. You guys are making yourselves utterly repulsive to the American people. It's no wonder Trump won in 2016, and more and more it's looking like 2020 will equally be for Trump.. because you people are just evil terrible disgusting people, that are making everyone hate you.

You are the creators of hate and racism in this country. More people hate blacks now, than ever before.

BS: you’ve always hated blacks, gays, non Protestants, Hispanics, women, the educated, etc...

The blob just validated the latent hatred you’ve always had.

BS: you’ve always hated blacks, gays, non Protestants, Hispanics, women, the educated, etc...

No, not true. Simply not true. You want that to be true, because then it makes you feel better that what you are doing isn't causing the hate you see.

I know people, right now who were never racists, until all this crap started up.

And especially on this forum, I've seen the change. Even conservatives who used to stand against Alt-right people, and tell them to stuff their racists statements... now... not so much.

They kind of see the point of the alt-rights hate of blacks, because look how conservatives like me who opposed racism have been treated?

Look at your post. Do you not get that? You treated me badly, and accusing me of all kinds of things, when for years I opposed alt-right loony racist people.

Why should I keep fighting against racists people, when bigots like you, attack me for it?

So when people accuse me now... yeah whatever candycorn... whatever you say. I'm all those evil things and billion more things you haven't had time to make up. Whatever you want to believe you bigoted b!tch. Whatever floats that half a life preserver excuse for a mind you have.

Whatever you say. I don't care what crap like you thinks about anything anymore. Go whip up more hate and evil and racism, and let more people die. That's all you turds are good for anyway.

Y'all maybe missed those stories on your far-right media, huh?

No, I just missed where leftists have any standing to condemn anyone for "command and control" and "telling companies" whatever.

Let's just establish at the outset that your dishonesty and hypocrisy disqualify you from being listened to and answered seriously as if you were a real person, so you're very lucky for the favor I'm granting you at this moment.

Moving on, Trump has done nothing that is not common and standard for the federal government, despite the fact that you didn't know about it, and presumably think like all leftists that reality is defined by your thoughts. Have you noticed a lot of American companies building factories in Cuba? Restrictions on business with certain countries for the purposes of national security have been considered an essential power of the federal government since the beginning of the federal government, Einstein.

By contrast, leftists have proudly made it standard practice in our culture for companies to be forced to tailor literally every aspect of their business practices to the demands of the boycott mobs. Not just what country you can open factories in - based not on national security or foreign relations concerns, but on leftist approval - but what state, county, city, and neighborhood. And that's just where it starts. What you can make, how you can make it, who you can and can't hire, what you have to pay, what benefits you have to offer, what charities your company can support, what your management staff is allowed to do and say in their private lives . . . if there's any decision a company is allowed to make without genuflecting to the left, I'm not aware of it. I expect to hear anytime now about a boycott based on whether some CEO wears boxers or briefs.

Furthermore, "how they can run their social media platforms" is ALSO something that was already a matter of federal regulation before Trump was ever elected. And Trump isn't telling them "how they can run" anything; they're perfectly welcome to continue censoring people if they want. What Trump IS telling them is the requirements that have to be met for government protection from lawsuits. And apparently I need to remind you that the problem started with the left's insatiable need to tell individual people what they can say and what opinions they can express, a "command and control" far beyond anything Trump has considered.

Your agenda for those people is not the same as those people, Cornball. Could you be ANY more of an elitist bigot?

Rich families that have been around a long time. They have honed their craft well. But for actions there are reactions. The massive debts of the world are something that nine of us should want to see collapse.
Rich families like those who own the New York Fed have used war and debt to finance their obscene lifestyles for generations.

It's possible Covid-19 will help the 99% to take that into account when they go to the polls in November:

Taxpayers Are on the Hook for 98 Percent of the Fed’s $6.98 Trillion Balance Sheet

"If there has been any positive outcome from the COVID-19 pandemic, it has been that the American people are beginning to take a cold, hard look at how the U.S. economy has been engineered as a vast wealth transfer system for the one percent.

"We have peeled back the dark curtain further today on how the Federal Reserve has been structured as an unlimited money spigot to enrich that one percent as it privatizes profits for the criminally-inclined Wall Street titans and socializes the losses to the law-abiding 99 percent of hardworking Americans."

Fwiw, I don't believe the problem lies with fiat currency as much as it does with the fact that Americans who "own" most of the currency also "own" the US government and central bank.
No one is getting rid of them. They have the power to screw up the world royally now.

Well yes. You guys are making yourselves utterly repulsive to the American people. It's no wonder Trump won in 2016, and more and more it's looking like 2020 will equally be for Trump
What have you seen to make you believe Trump will win in November? Do you believe Covid-19 has disappeared?
CASES6022-701x512.jpg

June 24: Tracking COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities

Comparing those two things, is completely insane.

Apples and oranges.

Trump doesn't care where the company builds the product. What he cares about is imported products, and believe (falsely) that tariffs can cause more products to be built in the US. But he has no intention of dictating to companies where anything is built.

Trump doesn't care how the company runs the social media platform, as long as it is run fairly. You can't censor every message by someone you don't like, and let everyone you like, say whatever they want. You can't say Trump's tweets are hate filled, and then ignore every hate filled statement by other people.

And if you do, then you lose the protections that allow you to avoid responsibility for comments on your platform. I think that's fair. You either allow whatever without messing with people.... or if you are going to selectively counter specific people, then we should be able to file law suits against you, when you apply rules selectively.

So... With that in mind I don't see a problem here.

Compare that with the left-wing position....

Anyone who had a different a opinion is silenced, whether it is on social media, or at a University, or anywhere.

Companies must build what we want them to build, they must hire the people we want them to hire, they must operate how we determine they should operate.

Not only are we going to control every aspect of business, but we're going to regulate every aspect of insurance, of health care, of retirement, of everything in your life.

Then we'll control what car you drive, what house you buy, where your electricity comes from.

If you work hard, and earn success in life, we'll take a large portion of your money, and give it to people who refuse to work.

We'll control what you learn in school. We'll take down everything that is a remembrance to your history, control where you practice whatever religion of faith you have, and if you don't support groups we demand you support, then we'll take away your job or your business or anything we can.

If you think, that Trump is even a fraction of the command and control, that the left-wing is... you are crazy.

No one is getting rid of them. They have the power to screw up the world royally now
BlackRock is a prime example of how much power private wealth currently holds over the USA:
Vampyroteuthis_illustration.jpg

Meet BlackRock, the New Great Vampire Squid - CounterPunch.org

"To most people, if they are familiar with it at all, BlackRock is an asset manager that helps pension funds and retirees manage their savings through 'passive' investments that track the stock market.

"But working behind the scenes, it is much more than that.

"BlackRock has been called 'the most powerful institution in the financial system,' 'the most powerful company in the world” and the “secret power.'

"It is the world’s largest asset manager and 'shadow bank,' larger than the world’s largest bank (which is in China), with over $7 trillion in assets under direct management and another $20 trillion managed through its Aladdin risk-monitoring software.

"BlackRock has also been called 'the fourth branch of government' and 'almost a shadow government', but no part of it actually belongs to the government."

The Fed tapped BlackRock to dispense tens of billion$ in bond purchases under the CARES Act under the watchful eyes of Don the Con and his Foreclosure King Treasury Secretary.

No, not true. Simply not true. You want that to be true, because then it makes you feel better that what you are doing isn't causing the hate you see.

I know people, right now who were never racists, until all this crap started up.

And especially on this forum, I've seen the change. Even conservatives who used to stand against Alt-right people, and tell them to stuff their racists statements... now... not so much.

They kind of see the point of the alt-rights hate of blacks, because look how conservatives like me who opposed racism have been treated?

Look at your post. Do you not get that? You treated me badly, and accusing me of all kinds of things, when for years I opposed alt-right loony racist people.

Why should I keep fighting against racists people, when bigots like you, attack me for it?

So when people accuse me now... yeah whatever candycorn... whatever you say. I'm all those evil things and billion more things you haven't had time to make up. Whatever you want to believe you bigoted b!tch. Whatever floats that half a life preserver excuse for a mind you have.

Whatever you say. I don't care what crap like you thinks about anything anymore. Go whip up more hate and evil and racism, and let more people die. That's all you turds are good for anyway.
“ I know people, right now who were never racists, until all this crap started up.”

Says it all right there.

Forum List

Back