🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Democrats

Umm,.. I just scolded somebody for trying to tell me that I couldn't call myself a conservative. I mean in general I don't like liberals either, but they can still call themselves whatever the fuck they want since it makes no difference to me.

Umm,.. I just scolded somebody for trying to tell me that I couldn't call myself a conservative. I mean in general I don't like liberals either, but they can still call themselves whatever the fuck they want since it makes no difference to me.
Today's liberals are Gorps or Snarfs IMO.

You're projecting moron. Fuck Russia and the Ukraine--not MY countries, not my war. You idiot commies don't understand that it doesn't matter which one you support, they're the same. I support the US. America FIRST.
Yeah but either way your side likes Putin lol

I don't know what a Gorp is, but in my day a Snarf was someone who went around sniffing little girl's bicycle seats on hot summer days. Sounds appropriate for today's democrats.
A Gorp is a guy and the sound he makes when he farts in the bathtub and bites the bubbles. And a Snarf sniffs any bicycle seat.

You need to stop claiming to be Liberals. Old school Liberals are rolling in their graves at the bastardization of the title by current democrats. You are lefties and progressives but not Liberals, Stop calling yourself Liberals you are not at all.
Did you want more straw to build that giant man? It seems this entire garbage OP is made of it too.

Forum List

Back