Hey Donny...Please pardon Manafort.

“He’s a good man” and he deserves your help.
Plus, the level of TDS that will ensue will be absolutely fascinating.
He’ a good man? By what standard?

Do good men cheat on their taxes? Do good men engage in jury tampering? In bank fraud?

Or has our ideas of what a good man is been washed away by gallons of orange hair dye?
Only sentenced on 8 charges ,,,,,,10 more were set aside because ONE AH didn't go along withe the other jurors

Do you know of any real, legit Americans that hate Sheriff Joe?
Yes, I believe it's most of them. Of course, being the mushbrained, cultist sissy you are, you will just rig the game for yourself and say they aren't real americans.

Yes, I believe it's most of them. Of course, being the mushbrained, cultist sissy you are, you will just rig the game for yourself and say they aren't real americans.

You honestly believe that good real Americans get pissed when people in power go above and beyond to push policies and laws to further protect them? That really makes sense to you?

You honestly believe that good real Americans get pissed when people in power go above and beyond to push policies and laws to further protect them? That really makes sense to you?
Like I said, you will just say they aren't real Americans. Go waste someone else's time.

trolling for dummies.jpg

But Manifort, in spite of being a convicted felon, is a good man by your standards
So is sheriff Joe, wrongfully convicted for doing his job by criminals like you.
Was bank fraud, tax fraud, perjury and witness tampering all part of Manifort’s job?
Don't know anything about him, you don't either. You're just a media fed lair.
What media outlet is denying Manafort is a convicted felon?
Classic regressive deflection.
No! I really want to know!
You said I was a media fed lair [sic] for calling Manifort a convicted felon.

Now, being a convicted felon in Trumpian times may not be such a stain on one’s character as it was when you were on the political outside, but to the rest of the world, a felon does not rise to the label “a good man”.

Before you throw a deflection out about the Obama administration consider this. Manifort was just sentenced to 47 months more than anyone associated with President Obama.

Last edited:
“He’s a good man” and he deserves your help.
Plus, the level of TDS that will ensue will be absolutely fascinating.
He’ a good man? By what standard?

Do good men cheat on their taxes? Do good men engage in jury tampering? In bank fraud?

Or has our ideas of what a good man is been washed away by gallons of orange hair dye?
Only sentenced on 8 charges ,,,,,,10 more were set aside because ONE AH didn't go along withe the other jurors
Being SENTENCED is the relevant point! Parsing our rationale over the number of guilty counts shows that convicted felon is nothing to be ashamed of among Trump associates.

How many felons worked under President Obama?

Forum List

Back