🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey geniuses -- 50% of half is a quarter (or 25%)

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
The "super smart" conservative here keep claiming that Clinton insulted half the country.

First of all, Trump is not supported by even close to HALF the county. (many Trump likely voters just don't like Clinton, or just can't Vote Dem, but they don't really "support" Trump at all)

But lets play along and pretend that "half" the country supports him. She said that half his people are xenophobes and racists. Okay. Half of half is what?

25%.

25% of this country is racist. Yeah?

So?

That's a terrible thing to say, but look at the polls about Obama's citizenship. Look at all the polls about what Fox News folks believe.

Actually he has closer to 39.6% of the vote, so the number is slightly below 20%.

And judging by this forum that number looks low..

The "super smart" conservative here keep claiming that Clinton insulted half the country.

First of all, Trump is not supported by even close to HALF the county. (many Trump likely voters just don't like Clinton, or just can't Vote Dem, but they don't really "support" Trump at all)

But lets play along and pretend that "half" the country supports him. She said that half his people are xenophobes and racists. Okay. Half of half is what?

25%.

So?

That's a terrible thing to say, but look at the polls about Obama's citizenship. Look at all the polls about what Fox News folks believe.
Also 50% of Americans dont vote at all.... so its more like 12.5%

She is right...Hell, I'd say more like 35% of this country is racist as all fuck.

So what?

You on the wrong have cried “RACIST!” so often, and so much in vain, that all that the word is understood any more by sane people to mean is “Someone to whom a liberal is badly losing an argument.”
how long have right wingers been saying that? since 1960's? the only thing republicans do more than say racist shit is deny racism exists at all, unless its against white people of course. Republicans love screaming racist at BLM, la raza, even Obama

She is right...Hell, I'd say more like 35% of this country is racist as all fuck.

So what?

You on the wrong have cried “RACIST!” so often, and so much in vain, that all that the word is understood any more by sane people to mean is “Someone to whom a liberal is badly losing an argument.”
how long have right wingers been saying that? since 1960's? the only thing republicans do more than say racist shit is deny racism exists at all, unless its against white people of course. Republicans love screaming racist at BLM, la raza, even Obama

Some people just get tired of having all of their problems being blamed on them. It is a racist society and it is white people's fault that I can't get anywhere in it. You don't know how annoying it is to have my fun time being ruined by someone else's whining. I know racism exist but I don't just don't give a shit about it anymore.

So what?

Some people just get tired of having all of their problems being blamed on them. It is a racist society and it is white people's fault that I can't get anywhere in it. You don't know how annoying it is to have my fun time being ruined by someone else's whining. I know racism exist but I don't just don't give a shit about it anymore.
your the ones blaming and scapegoating all americas problems on black and brown people last I checked

25%.

So?

but they don't really "support" Trump at all
like hell they dont....if you vote for someone no matter the reason,you are giving that person the green light for what said person wants to do....hence you are supporting them.........

25%.

So?

Everything is good today. Packers won.

25%.

So?

I've been saying this ever since this latest fake scandal started. It's actually closer to 20% since Trump is around 40%.

That's 1 in 5. Are 1/5th of American adults homophobic, or xenophobic, or racist, or Islamophobic?

Easily.

25%.

So?

I've been saying this ever since this latest fake scandal started. It's actually closer to 20% since Trump is around 40%.

That's 1 in 5. Are 1/5th of American adults homophobic, or xenophobic, or racist, or Islamophobic?

Easily.

And they're not all Trump supporters, wikileaks proved that.

Well, at least we know he'll never win.

But will those racist xenophobes ever admit they are sick deplorable people?

We can only hope.

Forum List

Back