*Hey Guess Who's Trying To Kill You Again In The AIR*?

Of course he is worth more alive then dead to the conspirators behind the whole war on terror.

"“ .......Growing Up Bin Laden detailed his childhood growing up in militant camps in Sudan and Afghanistan as his father pursued his jihadist plan, left bin Laden in Afghanistan shortly before the September 11 attack in 2001."

OBL is dead. They still act as though he is alive and hiding somewhere so they can continue to scare you into accepting the bullshit war on terror, and condition the American public to a police state, and continue it's imperial power grab. Don't you think they would have arrested his son being so close to him and question him about his whereabouts? Oh wait they had his family in the US, the day of the 9-11 attacks, and were allowed to leave when all other flights were grounded...The war on terror is bullshit, Bin Laden being responsible for 9-11, and attacking Afghanistan for it is bullshit, the WMDs excuse to attack Iraq and connecting Saddam to 9-11 was bullshit, it's all a con and people like you fall for it because if the truth were to come out, it would be like finding out that your beloved old uncle Sam was really the one murdering and raping the neighborhood women for years. There are too many unanswered, and unasked questions, and the previous administration was caught in many lies when it was discovered that there were no WMDs, and the current puppet in office took the same playbook and is running the same shit.
Now they want us to believe he is in Yemen and we have to invade that country in due time. Face it we live in a country that is not what we have been programed to think it is, because our leaders have sold us out, they were brought and paid for by those holding their strings.
Bhutto Confirms that Osama Bin Laden is Dead
04:33 - 2 years ago
In an interview only months before her death, Bhutto, possibly unintentionally, admitted that Bin Laden had been killed. She refers to someone as "the man who killed Osama Bin Laden"

Bhutto Confirms that Osama Bin Laden is Dead

When you hear a threat which is "probably" made by bin Laden, just remember that he's "probably" dead.
Also think about who benefits from your believing he's alive.

bin Laden may or may not be alive, however, al-Zawahiri and other operatives are alive.

Please, if people are still stupid enough to believe that what happened is explained by the "official story" and we should be afraid of people in caves who couldn't possibly have pulled off such a major "attack" on America, then there is no hope for saving this nation. If one looks at things closely and asks who stands to profit, among other questions, most people would conclude otherwise, or at least question things, and demand answers to the questions they would soon think needed answers. This country as envisioned by the founders, has been taken over in a bloodless coup, starting back in 1913, and we have been dumbed down to except it, and to fear ridicule when we ask about it. Look around you, are you happy with the way things are? Being forced to except the ripoff of your country? It doesn't matter who you vote for, things get worse for the average American. We don't matter, we are being distracted by such bullshit as the "war on terror" and agreeing to the vast sums of money being created to finance it, and our own slavery.

"Secrecy and politics are closely allied. In the June, 1992 published interview granted by George H. W. Bush to Sarah McClendon, Bush said: "Sarah, if the American people ever find out what the Bushes have done, they would chase us down the streets and lynch us." The same situation, possibly worse, exists over a decade later - "If Americans truly knew exactly what was going on in their names, they would mass outside 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, scale the gates, haul these perpetrators out of the White House by their shirt collars, and put them on trial immediately for crimes against humanity."

I kind of doubt Americans would do what he described, there is no fight in us it seems. Especially when we are even afraid to ask the hard questions about the government, or protest what is being done to us, and around the world in our name.
cukoo.png

Sorry bout that,

1. More domestic attempted attacks on Americans.
2. Guess who wants you dead?
3. Yeah, you guessed it, again.
4. Muslims.
5. The shock!!!!!???????
6. And you thought you were safe????
7. Link and sample:Al Qaeda ink cartridge bomb: Woman arrested in Yemen | Mail Online

"

A woman accused of posting two printer bombs found on board cargo planes in the UK and Dubai has been arrested in Yemen.
Investigators said the woman was detained as part of a manhunt for a number of suspects believed to have used forged documents and ID cards that played a role in the plot that was thwarted yesterday.
Yemeni officials this evening said the suspects are believed to have links to Al Qaeda's faction in Yemen.
Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh said the U.S. and the United Arab Emirates had provided him with information that helped identify the woman as a suspect.

He said security forces had surrounded a house in the capital city of Sanaa that was believed to be holding the woman. A security official later confirmed the woman had been arrested.
Investigators in Yemen confirmed they traced the woman through a telephone number left with courier company UPS. They are also searching for several accomplices linked to Al Qaeda.
Tonight's developments came as David Cameron said the explosive device found hidden in a printer cartridge on a cargo plane at East Midlands Airport was apparently designed to blow the aircraft out of the sky."

8. Don't worry about it, they failed, so you can go ahead and get the remote and watch the tube, yawn, then pick your nose.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. This is not a case of domestic terrorism or is the woman an American?
2. Yawn.........
3. So who doesn't want to kill you?
4. Muslims
5. Are you shocked that Muslims too, don't want to kill you?
6. Who exactly said they thought we are safe from crazy fuckers wanting to kill us?

Sorry bout that,

1. Islams main goal is to *GET YOU DEAD*.
2. They fear one day you might wake up from your sleep, and all join together to get them *DEAD*.
3. They should fear, and you should be in fear too, if you had enough brains to know fear.
4. Fear is a motivator, staying alive with ones famly in the face of being exterminated, should bring fear to your mind, and you should be willing to defend your famlies.
5. If not, your life is worthless anyways, so *Death* would be a promotion for you.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:lol: Fucking doucher, you should worry about all those beaners invading texas, the only way to make any of them go home was to tank your economy so the jobs all disappeared and they were now better of in mexico, imagine that!

Beaners? Tank our economy?

Texas unemployment rate drops

Texas unemployment rate drops | Texas Politics | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

CNBC's Top States For Business 2010—And The Winner Is Texas

News Headlines

I'm not going to defend chesswarsnow position on Mulsims, but you're wong about Texas.

White Supremacist Linked to Mail Bombing Imprisoned | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center

A firearms and explosives expert suspected of involvement with two white supremacist brothers in the sending of a bomb to the office of a municipal diversity officer was sentenced to 6½ years in prison in Missouri on Tuesday.

Robert Joos Jr., an antigovernment zealot and pastor of a church of “apocalyptic Christians,” was convicted in January of being a felon in possession of firearms and a felon in possession of explosives. He had a prior conviction for unlawful use of a weapon.

White Supremacists are not following Christian doctrine.
Jihadists are following Islamic doctrine.

Big difference.

No there is no big difference. Both are ignorant believers in supernatural beings who have supernatural powers over mankind.

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 )

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

So in reality you're just a Christian Terrorist apologist. Got it!

Christ taught peace.
Muhammad, terror, imperialism and warfare.

Genesis 27:40 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

Matt10:34-36 - PassageLookup - New American Standard Bible - BibleGateway.com

)Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35"For I came to (B)SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;

36and (C)A MAN'S ENEMIES WILL BE THE MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSEHOLD.

I don't know of any other religion that promotes familicide :eek:

You're misinterpreting scripture. The Bible merely depicts violence during Biblical times, usually, between tribes and for a fixed period of time. Violence is descriptive.

OTOH, violence in the Quran is universal and prescriptive. Jihad is, in fact, a religious duty in Islam and the only assurance of entry into paradise, until dar al-Harb falls under dar al-Islam.

Trying to portray Jesus as a man of violence is a dog that just won't hunt.

No misinterpreting here

"The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.'

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

I'm not going to say Jesus was a violent person, however the bible is full of violence and this Lord God sure seems to be extremely violent. But then when taken with historical perspective, they(both fucking wholey books) came from violent times.

Last edited:

You're misinterpreting scripture. The Bible merely depicts violence during Biblical times, usually, between tribes and for a fixed period of time. Violence is descriptive.

OTOH, violence in the Quran is universal and prescriptive. Jihad is, in fact, a religious duty in Islam and the only assurance of entry into paradise, until dar al-Harb falls under dar al-Islam.

No misinterpreting here

"The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.'

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

I'm not going to say Jesus was a violent person, however the bible is full of violence and this Lord God sure seems to be extremely violent. But then when taken with historical perspective, they(both fucking wholey books) came from violent times.

You're grossly misinterpreting scripture. The Bible is full of descriptive violence, usually tribal in nature and for fixed periods of time.

The 10 Commandments prohibit murder.

Nowhere does the Bible advocate violence against all non-Christians or non-Jews.

Jesus was a man of peace. Muhammad was a warmonger.

The Quran expllicitly prescribes violence against all non-Muslims who do not convert or submit to Islamic rule

You are making amateurish errors. Maybe, you should try another field.

Last edited:

No misinterpreting here

You're grossly misinterpreting scripture. The Bible is full of descriptive violence, usually tribal in nature and for fixed periods of time.

Nowhere does the Bible advocate violence against all non-Christians or non-Jews.

The Quran expllicitly prescribes violence against all non-Muslims who do not convert or submit to Islamic rule

The wingnut defense is "You're misinterpreting scripture" even though we do nothing more than quote scripture and "That preacher is not a christian":cuckoo:

Your god is a violent god, bathed in blood.

The bible explicitely prescribes death for non-christians who do not submit to christian rule

Last edited:
No misinterpreting here

The wingnut defense is "You're misinterpreting scripture" even though we do nothing more than quote scripture and "That preacher is not a christian":cuckoo:

The bible explicitely prescribes death for non-christians who do not submit to christian rule

A trained monkey can quote scripture. Go eat a banana.

You are clueless.

There is not one word in the Bible that PRESCRIBES universal violence for eternity.

Only the Quran does so.

Run along.

Last edited:

You are clueless.

There is not one word in the Bible that PRESCRIBES universal violence for eternity.

Only the Quran does so.

Run along.

" Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.'"

In wingnut world, that is a non-violent message from their "god of peace" :cuckoo:

You are clueless.

Only the Quran does so.

Run along.

" Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.'"

In wingnut world, that is a non-violent message from their "god of peace" :cuckoo:

Monkey, you have not even opened the Bible. You're just mindlessly Googling and cutting and pasting words you don't even understand.

There is not one word in the Old Testament nor the New Testament that ordains universal violence against all people in the world. The Bible merely describes vioilence during specific times.

The Quran, OTOH, ordains universal violence for eternity until dar al-Harb falls under dar al-Islam.

Sheikh Maulana Maududi...
Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Mawdudi-Making-Islamic-Revivalism-Seyyed/dp/0195096959/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1288923476&sr=8-5]Amazon.com: Mawdudi and the Making of Islamic Revivalism (9780195096958): Seyyed Vali Reza Nasr: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

You are clueless.

Only the Quran does so.

Run along.

Monkey, you have not even opened the Bible. You're just mindlessly Googling and cutting and pasting words you don't even understand.

There is not one word in the Old Testament nor the New Testament that ordains universal violence against all people in the world. The Bible merely describes vioilence during specific times.

The Quran, OTOH, ordains universal violence for eternity until dar al-Harb falls under dar al-Islam.

Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Mawdudi-Making-Islamic-Revivalism-Seyyed/dp/0195096959/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1288923476&sr=8-5]Amazon.com: Mawdudi and the Making of Islamic Revivalism (9780195096958): Seyyed Vali Reza Nasr: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

In wingnut world, this quote is not a call to put people to death.:cuckoo:

Monkey, the 10 Commandments prohibit murder: Thou Shall Not Murder.

Run along, monkey.

Ridiculous.

Jesus instructed his followers to spread Christianity through love, not violence.

You really are clueless.

Amazon.com: Mawdudi and the Making of Islamic Revivalism (9780195096958): Seyyed Vali Reza Nasr: Books: Reviews, Prices & more

Run along, monkey.

Their bloodthirsty God has brainwashed them into thinking that killing people because they're not christians is not murder

Ridiculous.

Jesus instructed his followers to spread Christianity through love, not violence.

You really are clueless.

Bloodthirsty christians think killing non-believers is "love, not violence":cuckoo:

Run along, monkey.

Their bloodthirsty God has brainwashed them into thinking that killing people because they're not christians is not murder

Not true at all Sangha. You would benefit by studying John Locke more. Unlike Islam, Christians are not bound by the Bible. This is really important to understand. We are bound by Conscience and obligation to our maker, not just us either Sangha.

Forum List

Back