🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Liberals, Can't We All Even Agree that Child Trafficking is Wrong and Evil?

Surely common sense should tell you it's wrong, it's criminal, and for the child's sake, forever damaging mentally. So liberals, what say you?

Of course. But you don't really care about child trafficking as something to be concerned with. You see it as a political wedge you can wield against gays and trannies.you know..people whose lifestyles you don't agree with.
So..it's easier to make it seem like these people are the ones consumed in your just and righteous outrage of the moment.....cause.....well, you don't care. Sorry. :)

The thing is: Democrats have abandoned democracy and have become real "Devil's advocate". Literally. Its highly lucrative selling out.
Takes one to know one or did you read all about it in a dime novel?

Of course. But you don't really care about child trafficking as something to be concerned with. You see it as a political wedge you can wield against gays and trannies.you know..people whose lifestyles you don't agree with.
So..it's easier to make it seem like these people are the ones consumed in your just and righteous outrage of the moment.....cause.....well, you don't care. Sorry. :)
Are you trying to link sex trafficking with gender ideology?

It can't be any more plain. Democrats support child trafficking. Whether for financial gain or pleasure it doesn't matter. They support it.

Takes one to know one or did you read all about it in a dime novel?
Funny that, seems to be the Liberal democrat mantra. "I'm not doing the "thing" I am doing, I'm not lying when we aren't telling the truth...I am done with democrats. democrats are infested with sociopathic liars. I am done with Democrats.

Funny that, seem to be the Liberal democrat mantra. "I'm not doing the "thing" I am doing, I'm not lying when we aren't telling the truth...I am done with democrats.
You'd be surprised to know that Jesus Christ did it too.

Forum List

Back