hey liberals, if abortion isnt murder, why is it a double homicide when a pregnant woman is killed?!

Somehow you missed in that abortion of an explanation that Heather B lost the right to end her childs life because the child was out of the womb and had established its right to live. :rolleyes:

You're saying it's OK to kill "it" while it's inside.
Its certainly legal to kill it while its inside. Thats what makes the post such a stupid post. Clearly the circumstances are not the same. Only a retarded goat would think they were the same. :rolleyes:

You can't be this blind. So I get the feeling you're being intellectually dishonest. If you honestly think it's OK to butcher a baby who is days away from delivery (but not OK to butcher a baby that exact same age outside of the womb) then your entire position boils down to location. The babies are exactly the same, but you're saying one is a human being and one is not, simply based on location. Do not see how inane that is?

Our humanity is not determined by location. That view is definitely not scientific, it is downright silly. Stop lying to yourself.

I get the feeling your retarded or cant read. We arent discussing whats ok. We are discussing whats legal. Its not ok to me to ever have an abortion but thats not my call to make since I am not a woman. Yes the entire argument boils down to location and time. Is the fetus in the mom or is it an established life outside the womb? No thats not inane. The problem with your position is that you assume the fetus should have rights that are more important than the rights of the person carrying the fetus. Thats an incredibly retarded logical blunder. :rolleyes:
It's mom's right but not dad's.

You got it going on, sailor. :)
Dad has no rights. He is not carrying the child. When he does then he will have rights :)

Yep! And that is part of what I meant when I said that the law is inconsistent. Which ASCLEPIAS denied. This image sums it up pretty well for people who need to see a visual:

THxXf6B.jpg
Somehow you missed in that abortion of an explanation that Heather B lost the right to end her childs life because the child was out of the womb and had established its right to live. :rolleyes:

Its certainly legal to kill it while its inside. Thats what makes the post such a stupid post. Clearly the circumstances are not the same. Only a retarded goat would think they were the same. :rolleyes:

Now that you said that, go back to my original question, and put that single brain cell you got to work and connect the dots.

I dont have time to play games with you. Make your point....or not. :rolleyes:

You got one brain cell, and it is fighting for dominance.

Sorry bro, I can't think FOR you.

Now that you said that, go back to my original question, and put that single brain cell you got to work and connect the dots.

If you cant make your point why are talking to me then? :rolleyes:

You can't be this blind. So I get the feeling you're being intellectually dishonest. If you honestly think it's OK to butcher a baby who is days away from delivery (but not OK to butcher a baby that exact same age outside of the womb) then your entire position boils down to location. The babies are exactly the same, but you're saying one is a human being and one is not, simply based on location. Do not see how inane that is?

Our humanity is not determined by location. That view is definitely not scientific, it is downright silly. Stop lying to yourself.

I get the feeling your retarded or cant read. We arent discussing whats ok. We are discussing whats legal. Its not ok to me to ever have an abortion but thats not my call to make since I am not a woman. Yes the entire argument boils down to location and time. Is the fetus in the mom or is it an established life outside the womb? No thats not inane. The problem with your position is that you assume the fetus should have rights that are more important than the rights of the person carrying the fetus. Thats an incredibly retarded logical blunder. :rolleyes:

Dad has no rights. He is not carrying the child. When he does then he will have rights :)
Since you believe in rights based on gender, do you also believe in rights based on race? :)

"Dad" to be has half the ancient, primordial right to decide, and 100% of the right to do whatever it takes to protect his developing child. Think about that anti-truth, anti-life fool.

Since you believe in rights based on gender, do you also believe in rights based on race? :)
What does that have to do with the topic? :)

I get the feeling your retarded or cant read. We arent discussing whats ok. We are discussing whats legal.

No, YOU are discussing only what is legal. As I said earlier, you're hiding behind a law, but obviously the whole reason there is a debate on abortion is because laws are challenged. You completely ignored my question to you before… Are laws always correct?

Its not ok to me to ever have an abortion but thats not my call to make since I am not a woman. Yes the entire argument boils down to location and time.

Wow! That is hilarious, but at least you admitted that's your position! Thank you for putting that on the record.

Is the fetus in the mom or is it an established life outside the womb? No thats not inane. The problem with your position is that you assume the fetus should have rights that are more important than the rights of the person carrying the fetus. Thats an incredibly retarded logical blunder. :rolleyes:

Life doesn't begin when the head pops out of the woman, Einstein. Your position is completely unscientific, completely ignorant, and completely wrong.

I did make a point. I can't understand it FOR you. You gotta do that for yourself.

Would it help if I use crayons?

"Dad" to be has half the ancient, primordial right to decide, and 100% of the right to do whatever it takes to protect his developing child. Think about that anti-truth, anti-life fool.
Show me that right. Where is it written?

I did make a point. I can't understand it FOR you. You gotta do that for yourself.

I mean like a point that isnt retarded. :)

You believe in laws based on gender, ie, unequal application of the law.

It's easy. :)

I get the feeling your retarded or cant read. We arent discussing whats ok. We are discussing whats legal.

No, YOU are discussing only what is legal. As I said earlier, you're hiding behind a law, but obviously the whole reason there is a debate on abortion is because laws are challenged. You completely ignored my question to you before… Are laws always correct?

Its not ok to me to ever have an abortion but thats not my call to make since I am not a woman. Yes the entire argument boils down to location and time.

Wow! That is hilarious, but at least you admitted that's your position! Thank you for putting that on the record.

Is the fetus in the mom or is it an established life outside the womb? No thats not inane. The problem with your position is that you assume the fetus should have rights that are more important than the rights of the person carrying the fetus. Thats an incredibly retarded logical blunder. :rolleyes:

Life doesn't begin when the head pops out of the woman, Einstein. Your position is completely unscientific, completely ignorant, and completely wrong.
Thats correct. I am discussing whats legal. You are trying to make it about something that has no bearing on the facts.

No problem.

Doesnt matter when life begins. what matters are the desires of the person that has to carry the fetus.. Nothing in my argument has anything to do with science. It has to do with law.

Wait werent you the fool that claimed fish dont breathe but fetuses do?

You write like youre scatterbrained. Whats easy? :)

Thats correct. I am discussing whats legal. You are trying to make it about something that has no bearing on the facts.

No problem.

Doesnt matter when life begins. what matters are the desires of the person that has carry the fetus.. Nothing in my argument has anything to do with science. It has to do with law.

That's why equal application trumps what anyone wants or doesn't want. :)

Equal application of the law. Sheesh.

No problem.

Doesnt matter when life begins. what matters are the desires of the person that has carry the fetus.. Nothing in my argument has anything to do with science. It has to do with law.

When guys can carry a fetus to term I'm sure the law will be the same. :)

I mean like a point that isnt retarded. :)

Nobody else in this thread had any problems getting it, only you.

I repeated it twice for you, I lay it out for you, I asked if I should draw it for you...

What's funny, what I told you it doesn't even require any thinking, but for you seems so hard.

My advise for you is - don't think, it may sprain your brain cell.

Who said equal application of the law wasnt easy? :)

No problem.

When guys can carry a fetus to term I'm sure the law will be the same. :)
Can you link us to that section of the equal application laws please. We'll wait. :)

Who said equal application of the law wasnt easy? :)
Wasn't has an apostrophe. :)

Forum List

Back