hey liberals, if abortion isnt murder, why is it a double homicide when a pregnant woman is killed?!

I get the feeling your retarded or cant read. We arent discussing whats ok. We are discussing whats legal.

No, YOU are discussing only what is legal. As I said earlier, you're hiding behind a law, but obviously the whole reason there is a debate on abortion is because laws are challenged. You completely ignored my question to you before… Are laws always correct?

Its not ok to me to ever have an abortion but thats not my call to make since I am not a woman. Yes the entire argument boils down to location and time.

Wow! That is hilarious, but at least you admitted that's your position! Thank you for putting that on the record.

Is the fetus in the mom or is it an established life outside the womb? No thats not inane. The problem with your position is that you assume the fetus should have rights that are more important than the rights of the person carrying the fetus. Thats an incredibly retarded logical blunder. :rolleyes:

Life doesn't begin when the head pops out of the woman, Einstein. Your position is completely unscientific, completely ignorant, and completely wrong.
Thats correct. I am discussing whats legal. You are trying to make it about something that has no bearing on the facts.

No problem.

Doesnt matter when life begins. what matters are the desires of the person that has carry the fetus.. Nothing in my argument has anything to do with science. It has to do with law.

Wait werent you the fool that claimed fish dont breathe but fetuses do?
That's why equal application trumps what anyone wants or doesn't want. :)
When guys can carry a fetus to term I'm sure the law will be the same. :)
you don't believe your own propaganda. You just look foolish.

I dont have time to play games with you. Make your point....or not. :rolleyes:

You got one brain cell, and it is fighting for dominance.

Sorry bro, I can't think FOR you.
If you cant make your point why are talking to me then? :rolleyes:

I did make a point. I can't understand it FOR you. You gotta do that for yourself.

Would it help if I use crayons?
I mean like a point that isnt retarded. :)

Nobody else in this thread had any problems getting it, only you.

I repeated it twice for you, I lay it out for you, I asked if I should draw it for you...

What's funny, what I told you it doesn't even require any thinking, but for you seems so hard.

My advise for you is - don't think, it may sprain your brain cell.
Thats probably because you retarded people think alike. I'm not surprised. Now when you want to make a legitimate point let me know. ok? :)

I get the feeling your retarded or cant read. We arent discussing whats ok. We are discussing whats legal.

No, YOU are discussing only what is legal. As I said earlier, you're hiding behind a law, but obviously the whole reason there is a debate on abortion is because laws are challenged. You completely ignored my question to you before… Are laws always correct?

Its not ok to me to ever have an abortion but thats not my call to make since I am not a woman. Yes the entire argument boils down to location and time.

Wow! That is hilarious, but at least you admitted that's your position! Thank you for putting that on the record.

Is the fetus in the mom or is it an established life outside the womb? No thats not inane. The problem with your position is that you assume the fetus should have rights that are more important than the rights of the person carrying the fetus. Thats an incredibly retarded logical blunder. :rolleyes:

Life doesn't begin when the head pops out of the woman, Einstein. Your position is completely unscientific, completely ignorant, and completely wrong.
Thats correct. I am discussing whats legal. You are trying to make it about something that has no bearing on the facts.

No problem.

Doesnt matter when life begins. what matters are the desires of the person that has carry the fetus.. Nothing in my argument has anything to do with science. It has to do with law.

OK? Next? :)

No problem.

Can you link us to that section of the equal application laws please. We'll wait. :)
I would if you can tell me what equal application laws have to do with carrying a fetus? :)

No problem.

Just so I'm not putting words in your mouth, answer this... So you think it's perfectly OK for a woman who is one day away from delivery to kill her baby, for no reason except for that the baby was in her body and she doesn't want to carry it anymore? Yes or no?

And please don't come back with the same old response that proaborts always come back with… ("That never happens") It doesn't matter. If your position is correct, then it should hold up even in theory.

No problem.

Next you explain your support for gender based laws. :)

No problem.

Can you link us to that section of the equal application laws please. We'll wait. :)
I would if you can tell me what equal application laws have to do with carrying a fetus? :)
Gender based laws are inherently unconstitutional. :)

No problem.

Just so I'm not putting words in your mouth, answer this... So you think it's perfectly OK for a woman who is one day away from delivery to kill her baby, for no reason except for that the baby was in her body and she doesn't want to carry it anymore? Yes or no?

And please don't come back with the same old response that proaborts always come back with… ("That never happens") It doesn't matter. If your position is correct, then it should hold up even in theory.
I'm not going to play your games. I already said it has nothing to do with whats "OK". Maybe rephrase the question if you really want an answer ok? :)

No problem.

Why? :)

Why? :)
So we can move on. :)

No problem.

So? Even if true what does that have to do with the topic? :)

No problem.

I'm not going to play your games. I already said it has nothing to do with whats "OK". Maybe rephrase the question if you really want an answer ok? :)

It's not a game, it's a legitimate question based on what you claim is the only thing that matters. And since when do laws have nothing to do with what is OK and not OK? lolol

And I'm still waiting for you to answer it. You're not gonna get out of that one because if you refuse to answer it, it just shows that you don't believe your own messed up position.

Abortion law is gender based, ie, unconstitutional. Sheesh. :)

No problem.

It's not a game, it's a legitimate question based on what you claim is the only thing that matters. And since when do laws have nothing to do with what is OK and not OK? lolol
Obviously its a game. You keep trying to advance a moral argument I am not going to entertain. If you dont like that then thats your issue. :)

Show us where abortion law is gender based. I need to see something that states this in the constitution. :)

Show us where abortion law is gender based. I need to see something that states this in the constitution. :)
Equal protection rights. :)

No problem.

Obviously its a game. You keep trying to advance a moral argument I am not going to entertain. If you dont like that then thats your issue. :)

Your refusal to answer it speaks volumes. Stop trying to make excuses, you just don't want to answer it and you know why.

Equal protection rights. :)
Show us in the constitution. I need a link that specifies abortion law is gender based. :)

No problem.

Your refusal to answer it speaks volumes. Stop trying to make excuses, you just don't want to answer it and you know why.
Of course I know why. It has nothing at all to do with my point. :)

Forum List

Back