hey liberals, if abortion isnt murder, why is it a double homicide when a pregnant woman is killed?!

Gender based laws are inherently unconstitutional. :)
So? Even if true what does that have to do with the topic? :)
Abortion law is gender based, ie, unconstitutional. Sheesh. :)
Show us where abortion law is gender based. I need to see something that states this in the constitution. :)
Equal protection rights. :)
Show us in the constitution. I need a link that specifies abortion law is gender based. :)
Look back at your post that says men have no abortion rights. :)

So? Even if true what does that have to do with the topic? :)
Show us where abortion law is gender based. I need to see something that states this in the constitution. :)
Show us in the constitution. I need a link that specifies abortion law is gender based. :)
My post isnt the constitution. I need you to show me in the constitution where it says abortion rights are gender based. Its ok if you cant do it. :)

My post isnt the constitution. I need you to show me in the constitution where it says abortion rights are gender based. Its ok if you cant do it. :)
Roe v Wade is unconstitutional, as it is gender based. That's why it's going the way of slavery laws. :)

Just so I'm not putting words in your mouth, answer this... So you think it's perfectly OK for a woman who is one day away from delivery to kill her baby, for no reason except for that the baby was in her body and she doesn't want to carry it anymore? Yes or no?

And please don't come back with the same old response that proaborts always come back with… ("That never happens") It doesn't matter. If your position is correct, then it should hold up even in theory.
I'm not going to play your games. I already said it has nothing to do with whats "OK". Maybe rephrase the question if you really want an answer ok? :)

It's not a game, it's a legitimate question based on what you claim is the only thing that matters. And since when do laws have nothing to do with what is OK and not OK? lolol
Obviously its a game. You keep trying to advance a moral argument I am not going to entertain. If you dont like that then thats your issue. :)

Your refusal to answer it speaks volumes. Stop trying to make excuses, you just don't want to answer it and you know why.
Of course I know why. It has nothing at all to do with my point. :)

It has everything to do with your point. You said it doesn't matter when life begins, so according to your own words, abortion should be OK at any time of the pregnancy, even minutes before delivery. Yet you refuse to answer a simple question, because you know that you would be on the record for supporting infanticide. (Which you already do, but you just don't realize it.)

Roe v Wade is unconstitutional, as it is gender based. That's why it's going the way of slavery laws. :)
If its gender based why cant you prove it by showing us in the constitution where it says this? Why are you deflecting? :)

If its gender based why cant you prove it? Why are you deflecting? :)
Here you go. :)

FindLaw's United States Supreme Court case and opinions.

I'm not going to play your games. I already said it has nothing to do with whats "OK". Maybe rephrase the question if you really want an answer ok? :)

It's not a game, it's a legitimate question based on what you claim is the only thing that matters. And since when do laws have nothing to do with what is OK and not OK? lolol
Obviously its a game. You keep trying to advance a moral argument I am not going to entertain. If you dont like that then thats your issue. :)

Your refusal to answer it speaks volumes. Stop trying to make excuses, you just don't want to answer it and you know why.

It has everything to do with your point. You said it doesn't matter when life begins, so according to your own words, abortion should be OK at any time of the pregnancy, even minutes before delivery. Yet you refuse to answer a simple question, because you know that you would be on the record for supporting infanticide. (Which you already do, but you just don't realize it.)
Link to the post where I said this or provide the quote. My bet is that youre taking something out of context or not reading it correctly. :)

Roe vs Wade is not the constitution. Try again. :)

Also the word gender doesnt even appear in that link.

Link to the post where I said this or provide the quote. My bet is that youre taking something out of context or not reading it correctly. :)

Here you go:

"Doesnt matter when life begins. what matters are the desires of the person that has to carry the fetus"

hey liberals, if abortion isnt murder, why is it a double homicide when a pregnant woman is killed?!

Maybe you missed this:

Roe v Wade is unconstitutional, as it is gender based. That's why it's going the way of slavery laws.

Now read up and get back to us. :)

Here you go:

"Doesnt matter when life begins. what matters are the desires of the person that has to carry the fetus"

Yeah like I figured you took it out of context. This is my very first statement in this post. :)

"Thats correct. I am discussing whats legal."

This is the sentence directly after the sentence you quoted.

"Nothing in my argument has anything to do with science. It has to do with law."

Maybe you missed this:

Roe v Wade is unconstitutional, as it is gender based. That's why it's going the way of slavery laws.

I didnt miss that. I just said your opinion doesnt make abortion laws gender based. :)

Here you go:

Yeah like I figured you took it out of context. This is my very first statement in this post. :)

Wait a second, are you now saying you don't agree with the law? I already know what the law says, I have been asking you what your position is. And over and over, you keep going back to the law, but now you seem to be separating yourself from it.

So now you're saying that in your view it does matter when life begins?

Maybe you missed this:

I didnt miss that. I just said your opinion doesnt make abortion laws gender based. :)
You didn't read the court decision so you lost. :)

Here you go:

Wait a second, are you now saying you don't agree with the law? I already know what the law says, I have been asking you what your position is. And over and over, you keep going back to the law, but now you seem to be separating yourself from it.

Where did I say I didnt agree with the law? :)

Here you go:

He doesn't like the law when it doesn't agree with him. :p

Maybe you missed this:

I didnt have to read the court decision. I asked you to show us in the constitution that abortion was gender based. :)

Maybe you missed this:

I didnt have to read the court decision. I asked you to show us in the constitution that abortion was gender based. :)
I linked the legal decision which is gender based. Not a word about men's reproductive rights. :)

Here you go:

Oh my gosh. You just can't give a straight answer, can you? Since you're one of those slippery types, I guess I have to ask you things very directly. What does it boil down to for you, location or when life begins?

For once, please give a straight answer.

Here you go:

Oh my gosh. You just can't give a straight answer, can you? Since you're one of those slippery types, I guess I have to ask you things very directly. What does it boil down to for you, location or when life begins?

For once, please give a straight answer.
Are you retarded or something? All you had to do is read my post. I dont know how many times I have said I stand with the law. :)

Forum List

Back