hey liberals, if abortion isnt murder, why is it a double homicide when a pregnant woman is killed?!

Oh my gosh. You just can't give a straight answer, can you? Since you're one of those slippery types, I guess I have to ask you things very directly. What does it boil down to for you, location or when life begins?

For once, please give a straight answer
You believe in the impossible.

Roe vs Wade is not the constitution. Try again. :)
Maybe you missed this:

Roe v Wade is unconstitutional, as it is gender based. That's why it's going the way of slavery laws.

Now read up and get back to us. :)
I didnt miss that. I just said your opinion doesnt make abortion laws gender based. :)
You didn't read the court decision so you lost. :)
I didnt have to read the court decision. I asked you to show us in the constitution that abortion was gender based. :)
I linked the legal decision which is gender based. Not a word about men's reproductive rights. :)
I didnt ask you to link a legal decision. I asked you to show us in the constitution where it says abortion laws are gender based. :)

Maybe you missed this:

Roe v Wade is unconstitutional, as it is gender based. That's why it's going the way of slavery laws.

Now read up and get back to us. :)
I didnt miss that. I just said your opinion doesnt make abortion laws gender based. :)
I didnt have to read the court decision. I asked you to show us in the constitution that abortion was gender based. :)
I linked the legal decision which is gender based. Not a word about men's reproductive rights. :)
I didnt ask you to link a legal decision. I asked you to show us in the constitution where it says abortion laws are gender based. :)
Roe v Wade IS the abortion law. We agree it is unconstitutionally gender based. :)

Roe v Wade IS the abortion law. We agree it is unconstitutionally gender based. :)
Roe vs Wade is not the constitution. No one agrees abortion laws are gender based. :)

Roe vs Wade is not the constitution. No one agrees abortion laws are gender based. :)
Cool. So fathers can legally decide whether to abort their children or legally force the mother to pay child expenses until adulthood. :)

Cool. So fathers can legally decide whether to abort their children or legally force the mother to pay child expenses until adulthood. :)
They can if they can carry a child to term. :)

Pregnant MAN gives birth to daughter after carrying baby because wife couldn't

Nice! No doubt Kavanaugh will cite this case as well as unequal application laws when overturning RvW. :)

^^^ But it doesn't start out dead already once its here.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Right but it really isnt living and breathing if it doesnt breathe. The mom has to do that for the fetus.
The mom has to do that anyway whether she is carrying a baby or not. If those two things are not done, then the mother herself is dead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Oh my gosh. You just can't give a straight answer, can you? Since you're one of those slippery types, I guess I have to ask you things very directly. What does it boil down to for you, location or when life begins?

You’re right. He’s got to be the most frustrating person on this entire site to try to have a discussion with. And cowardly, since he refuses to answer direct questions, constantly hiding behind the law, without an original thought in his head.

Nice! No doubt Kavanaugh will cite this case as well as unequal application laws when overturning RvW. :)
Too bad that wont ever happen. :)

You’re right. He’s got to be the most frustrating person on this entire site to try to have a discussion with. And cowardly, since he refuses to answer direct questions, constantly hiding behind the law, without an original thought in his head.
Dont get frustrated you arent smart enough to get me to abandon the point of my argument with deflections. :)

Like The Don's Presidency.

lol tool. :)

Dont get frustrated you arent smart enough to get me to abandon the point of my argument with deflections. :)

Don't flatter yourself. I've already figured out you are intellectually dishonest, because if you truly believed your own position you would have answered my question in post #165.

Don't flatter yourself. I've already figured out you are intellectually dishonest, because if you truly believed your own position you would have answered my question.
Its not intellectual dishonest to rebuff your attempts to deflect. You dont get to change the conversation until you acknowledge the point being discussed and come to a resolution. :)

More like a unicorn landing in Times Square. :)

Men can carry babies to term but don't have the legal right to abort them.

That's what made you an even bigger loser than when Don skunked Hillary. :)

Show us what law says this? :)

Show us what law says this? :)
Roe v Wade. Not a word about a man's right to abortion. Read it and see. :)

Forum List

Back