hey liberals, if abortion isnt murder, why is it a double homicide when a pregnant woman is killed?!

cant answer that one, can ya!
Because the parent(s) was planning on completeing the pregnancy. Send your thoughts and prayers so you don’t have to think about it.
Someone is attending Banned Camp for a multitude of reasons...

1. Ignorance

2. Stupidity.

3. Attempting to justify 1 or 2 or a combination of 1 and 2.

Is it a double homicide if she is murdered prior to entering Unplanned Parenthood for an an abortion?

DUH!
"Is it a double homicide if she is murdered prior to entering Unplanned Parenthood for an an abortion?"

Of course it is. What kind of stupid question is that? :rolleyes:
Fuck you asshole.

Stupid question?

Of course it was.

It is a double homicide.

Is it a double homicide if she enters but changes her mind and is murdered when she leaves?

Thats actually a very easy question to answer. Its illegal to kill someone that is inside of another person without their permission.

It’s illegal to kill any other person. “Permission” has nothing to do with it.
You couldn't be more wrong. There are many situations in which it's perfectly legal to another person. Though some of these may vary from one state to another.

Legal abortion is one.

Killing someone in self-defense is another.

Killing someone to prevent a forcible felony.

Killing someone who committed a felony and is fleeing.

Killing someone who has unlawfully entered your residence.

Killing someone who has committed murder. (this one is enforced by the state).

To accidentally kill someone with no intent to injure them.

Because the parent(s) was planning on completeing the pregnancy. Send your thoughts and prayers so you don’t have to think about it.

1. Ignorance

2. Stupidity.

Is it a double homicide if she is murdered prior to entering Unplanned Parenthood for an an abortion?

DUH!
"Is it a double homicide if she is murdered prior to entering Unplanned Parenthood for an an abortion?"

Fuck you asshole.

Stupid question?

Of course it was.

It is a double homicide.

Is it a double homicide if she enters but changes her mind and is murdered when she leaves?

But it is not murder when she aborts, and if she changes her mind it is, because...
Permission...

1. Ignorance

2. Stupidity.

DUH!

Fuck you asshole.

Stupid question?

Of course it was.

It is a double homicide.

But it is not murder when she aborts, and if she changes her mind it is, because...
Permission...
True and false. If she aborts its not murder. If she aborts and changes her mind its still not murder because she signed the consent forms. Just how fucking stupid are you? :)

I bet you never see recipes for stewed human fetus on Milk Street or on that short chubby girls show Rachel Ray. Fetus ala mode. Soylent green. The secret ingredient is love. And people. Don't leave out the people .

Thats actually a very easy question to answer. Its illegal to kill someone that is inside of another person without their permission.

It’s illegal to kill any other person. “Permission” has nothing to do with it.
You couldn't be more wrong. There are many situations in which it's perfectly legal to another person. Though some of these may vary from one state to another.

Legal abortion is one.

Killing someone in self-defense is another.

Killing someone to prevent a forcible felony.

Killing someone who committed a felony and is fleeing.

Killing someone who has unlawfully entered your residence.

Killing someone who has committed murder. (this one is enforced by the state).

To accidentally kill someone with no intent to injure them.
Sometimes I wonder how these idiots stay alive without someone helping them breathe. Its like certain topics drain all intelligence from their brains.

Last edited:
I can answer....

A legal abortion is the legal termination of a woman's pregnancy with her consent.

Killing her and her unborn is not with her consent.
No mention of dad's consent. Gender based law.
It's not the dad's pregnancy, dumbass.
Huh lol. She's as much her father's as she is her mother's, Einstein.
No stupid. Her father never gets pregnant. Thats what your tiny little brain keeps missing. :)
No wonder he has no reproduction rights. Unequal application. :)

But wait you said he could get pregnant?

1. Ignorance

2. Stupidity.

DUH!

Fuck you asshole.

Stupid question?

Of course it was.

It is a double homicide.

Permission...
True and false. If she aborts its not murder. If she aborts and changes her mind its still not murder because she signed the consent forms. Just how fucking stupid are you? :)
Again...

Fuck you asshole.

I'm attempting to understand your logic.

These are questions.

It doesn't make me stoooooopid.

Again.

Permission?

1. Ignorance

2. Stupidity.

DUH!

Fuck you asshole.

Stupid question?

Of course it was.

It is a double homicide.

Permission...
Who knows why you struggle with the concept of permission?

Does the state not give you permission to kill someone in self-defense?

Fuck you asshole.

Stupid question?

Of course it was.

It is a double homicide.

Permission...
Again...

Fuck you asshole.

I'm attempting to understand your logic.

These are questions.

It doesn't make me stoooooopid.

Again.

Permission?
Why are you having trouble with logic? Its pretty simple. What are you confused about?

We eat veal
Speak for yourself.
Ha. You took the words right out of my mouth.
We were being sarcastic. We Do eat meat once in a while. We also realize that this is way off topic. Abortions are spiffy! Never had one, its to late for that anyway. We cull the herd, because it's great for the species survival. Eugenics, anyone?

Obviously you were about the fetuses. I was responding to your part about eating veal. So do you believe might makes right? It sure sounds like it.

1. Ignorance

2. Stupidity.

DUH!

Fuck you asshole.

Stupid question?

Of course it was.

It is a double homicide.

Permission...
Who knows why you struggle with the concept of permission?

Does the state not give you permission to kill someone in self-defense?
If my wife attempts to murder my child can I kill her in defense of my child?

Forum List

Back