Hey liberals, was Tulsi wrong when she said that Hillary is the "embodiment of corruption"?

How about it Coyote? You worship the ground on which Hillary walks. I presume you disagree with Tulsi's assessment of Hillary, correct? How about the rest of you? Tulsi is wrong, correct? Hillary is as pure as the wind-driven snow, right? Hillary is a selfless, public servant who only wants to help the poor and disadvantaged, right? LOL.
Proof of Hilary`s corruption is where? The crazies have been stalking her for 30 years and they`ve come up empty. Do you still believe that Obama was born in Kenya?

The Crazy lady the spritual one running as a dem 2020.... which I forget her name at this moment piled on jump the evil bag lady clinton pile

The Clinton's should just slink away forever
Thier blood in the water and the young sharks of the left will be egged on by old leftwingers who have a hard on for the nasty Clinton's

Its obama and big mikey's globo homo party now. Its well known that personally the two gay Obama's are not the biggest fans of the Clinton's

Clinton was also attacking the dnc....the Clinton's are done and that twat will never ever be potus is only a good thing

How about it Coyote? You worship the ground on which Hillary walks. I presume you disagree with Tulsi's assessment of Hillary, correct? How about the rest of you? Tulsi is wrong, correct? Hillary is as pure as the wind-driven snow, right? Hillary is a selfless, public servant who only wants to help the poor and disadvantaged, right? LOL.
Right or wrong, that wouldn't have much bearing on the idea that Tulsi is a russian asset, now would it?

Are you a hamburger or something?
Do you really put any stock in that bullshit story? This is what you got?

You guys are going to get slaughtered next November.

Clinton's little hissy fit REALLY backfired. Tulsi was trending on twitter which means MORE people are looking up who she is and supporting her. I saw an article out of Iowa about people who didn't know who she was but do now and support her. Clinton by trying to stay relevant and trying to bury Gabbard just made her start shine brighter. Thanks Hillary!
Remember any vote for a democrat is a vote to end freedom.

Bush gave us the Patriot Act.

She is no worse than the majority of US politicians.

Really? LOL. Wow. Hillary has to be the most corrupt SOS America has EVER had. Undoubtedly, she was selling out the American people by giving out favors that were contrary to American interests in exchange for $$$$$. Your claim that Hillary is "no worse" than any of them is ridiculously absurd.
I think your reply is ridiculously absurd or at least lacking any substance. What is your best example of her corruption?

The Crazy lady the spritual one running as a dem 2020.... which I forget her name at this moment piled on jump the evil bag lady clinton pile

The Clinton's should just slink away forever
Thier blood in the water and the young sharks of the left will be egged on by old leftwingers who have a hard on for the nasty Clinton's

Its obama and big mikey's globo homo party now. Its well known that personally the two gay Obama's are not the biggest fans of the Clinton's

Clinton was also attacking the dnc....the Clinton's are done and that twat will never ever be potus is only a good thing
There are other boards where you can take your gay fantasies. We`re not interested.

She is no worse than the majority of US politicians.

Really? LOL. Wow. Hillary has to be the most corrupt SOS America has EVER had. Undoubtedly, she was selling out the American people by giving out favors that were contrary to American interests in exchange for $$$$$. Your claim that Hillary is "no worse" than any of them is ridiculously absurd.
I think your reply is ridiculously absurd or at least lacking any substance. What is your best example of her corruption?

This entire "Russia" thing. Everytime I hear "Russia" to try and explain away the failures of Hillary and the DNC I lean further and further third party.

What will you do about the war? Russia.

What will we do about health care? Russia.

What will we do about the corrupt banks? Russia.

I'm not interested.

Yes, the Clintons are corrupt....just as the Trumps are corrupt....

If Hillary was a white republican male, more people on the left would call out her corruption -- and people on the right would worship her and want her to president.....

Clinton's little hissy fit REALLY backfired. Tulsi was trending on twitter which means MORE people are looking up who she is and supporting her. I saw an article out of Iowa about people who didn't know who she was but do now and support her. Clinton by trying to stay relevant and trying to bury Gabbard just made her start shine brighter. Thanks Hillary!

Bush is a progressive pos.

Always with the excuses. Bush was the Conservatives pick. Otherwise as I noted yesterday you are arguing to not bother as there is no candidate to meet the standard.

Always with the excuses. Bush was the Conservatives pick. Otherwise as I noted yesterday you are arguing to not bother as there is no candidate to meet the standard.
Bush is and was a rino pos. I voted for the pos. I would vote for hitler over a democrat.

What did Mrs.Clinton expect when she attacked Rep. Gabbard as a Russian spy?

In the current age of Trumpism, we the people don't take that kind of attack so kindly and return fire. The nickname for Mrs.C., "The Embodiment of Corruption" is pretty catchy. Captures the essence of Crooked Hillary's character

Bush is and was a rino pos. I voted for the pos. I would vote for hitler over a democrat.

So there you go. It's not the ideas it's the letter after ones name whether you agree with them or not.

Bravo.

Proof of Hilary`s corruption is where? The crazies have been stalking her for 30 years and they`ve come up empty. Do you still believe that Obama was born in Kenya?
The corrupt government has covered her ass for 30 years.

So there you go. It's not the ideas it's the letter after ones name whether you agree with them or not.

Bravo.
Fools like you cannot be made to see the filth that are democrats and progressives.

I believe Gabbard. She saw it first hand during the 2016 primary and by speaking up about Hillary's control over the process got herself disinvited from attending a Democratic debate, the one to be held in Oklahoma City if I recall.

Bravo.
Fools like you cannot be made to see the filth that are democrats and progressives.

And yet you called Bush names.

Bravo.

I accept that that you will not understand this -
You vote for a platform -
The Democrats have one.
The Republicans have one.

The corrupt government has covered her ass for 30 years.

And the corrupt Democratic Media.

Forum List

Back