Hey liberals, was Tulsi wrong when she said that Hillary is the "embodiment of corruption"?

Tulsi is the choice of the CRC and Russian Troll bots.

Hey twat, was Tulsi's statement about Hillary correct? Take Obama's cock out of your mouth for a moment and answer the question.

Clinton's little hissy fit REALLY backfired. Tulsi was trending on twitter which means MORE people are looking up who she is and supporting her. I saw an article out of Iowa about people who didn't know who she was but do now and support her. Clinton by trying to stay relevant and trying to bury Gabbard just made her start shine brighter. Thanks Hillary!

Right or wrong, that wouldn't have much bearing on the idea that Tulsi is a russian asset, now would it?

Tulsi is the choice of the CRC and Russian Troll bots.

Untitled.png

Clinton's little hissy fit REALLY backfired. Tulsi was trending on twitter which means MORE people are looking up who she is and supporting her. I saw an article out of Iowa about people who didn't know who she was but do now and support her. Clinton by trying to stay relevant and trying to bury Gabbard just made her start shine brighter. Thanks Hillary!
Remember any vote for a democrat is a vote to end freedom.

Remember any vote for a democrat is a vote to end freedom.
Not for me. Democrats and Republicans are 2 wings of the same bird. What I want is the destruction of the system. If voting for a democrat does that then so be it. I am tired of watching our rights be erased and NO ONE does anything about it. Now people are having guns taken away simply bc of political affiliation and not a peep from anyone really...I don't plan on voting in the general at least not for president or vp...For senator maybe...unless there is a decent 3rd party candidate. I expect Trump to easily win reelection either way.

How about it Coyote? You worship the ground on which Hillary walks. I presume you disagree with Tulsi's assessment of Hillary, correct? How about the rest of you? Tulsi is wrong, correct? Hillary is as pure as the wind-driven snow, right? Hillary is a selfless, public servant who only wants to help the poor and disadvantaged, right? LOL.

Ya got it all wrong!

Hillary is all that and more. That's why she's going to be The Democrat Party candidate for president in 2020.

Hillary was the one that started the birther thing too. Hillary frequently engages in smear attacks on her political opponents. Hillary is a snake. She has to be the most corrupt major candidate EVER nominated for potus. Had she won, she would have eclipsed Obama's corruption, which is saying a lot!

How about it Coyote? You worship the ground on which Hillary walks. I presume you disagree with Tulsi's assessment of Hillary, correct? How about the rest of you? Tulsi is wrong, correct? Hillary is as pure as the wind-driven snow, right? Hillary is a selfless, public servant who only wants to help the poor and disadvantaged, right? LOL.
Right or wrong, that wouldn't have much bearing on the idea that Tulsi is a russian asset, now would it?
I see you think. Hail Hillary, why you bow. Sick.

I see you think. Hail Hillary, why you bow. Sick.

He's a clown. I have him on "ignore", but since I specifically asked libtards a question, I clicked on "view ignored content". Those lying twats lack the integrity to honestly answer a simple fucking question because they don't like the answer.

Anyone who believes that, should be gagged with a ripe pair of hilly’s granny panties. Although he might enjoy [emoji6] it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hillary is an astute politician who plays the game. She is no worse than the majority of US politicians. If you're looking for the embodiment of corruption, Trump would fill that position just fine. Read up on his history, he is proud of it.

She is no worse than the majority of US politicians.

Really? LOL. Wow. Hillary has to be the most corrupt SOS America has EVER had. Undoubtedly, she was selling out the American people by giving out favors that were contrary to American interests in exchange for $$$$$. Your claim that Hillary is "no worse" than any of them is ridiculously absurd.

Forum List

Back