Hey liberals, was Tulsi wrong when she said that Hillary is the "embodiment of corruption"?

How about it Coyote? You worship the ground on which Hillary walks. I presume you disagree with Tulsi's assessment of Hillary, correct? How about the rest of you? Tulsi is wrong, correct? Hillary is as pure as the wind-driven snow, right? Hillary is a selfless, public servant who only wants to help the poor and disadvantaged, right? LOL.
Proof of Hilary`s corruption is where? The crazies have been stalking her for 30 years and they`ve come up empty. Do you still believe that Obama was born in Kenya?
The corrupt government has covered her ass for 30 years.
You have evidence of that I`m sure. How about letting us in on it?
Yes, the Clintons are corrupt....just as the Trumps are corrupt....

If Hillary was a white republican male, more people on the left would call out her corruption -- and people on the right would worship her and want her to president.....
Proof of Hillary`s corruption is where? I keep asking that and nobody is showing me what corruption she`s been found guilty of. If you have something feel free to share. Trump calling her crooked isn`t really proof. Sorry.

How about it Coyote? You worship the ground on which Hillary walks. I presume you disagree with Tulsi's assessment of Hillary, correct? How about the rest of you? Tulsi is wrong, correct? Hillary is as pure as the wind-driven snow, right? Hillary is a selfless, public servant who only wants to help the poor and disadvantaged, right? LOL.
Proof of Hilary`s corruption is where? The crazies have been stalking her for 30 years and they`ve come up empty. Do you still believe that Obama was born in Kenya?
The corrupt government has covered her ass for 30 years.
You have evidence of that I`m sure. How about letting us in on it?
Yes, the Clintons are corrupt....just as the Trumps are corrupt....

If Hillary was a white republican male, more people on the left would call out her corruption -- and people on the right would worship her and want her to president.....
Proof of Hillary`s corruption is where? I keep asking that and nobody is showing me what corruption she`s been found guilty of. If you have something feel free to share. Trump calling her crooked isn`t really proof. Sorry.
You dont accept proof, commie.

Bush gave us the Patriot Act.
Bush is a progressive pos.

Always with the excuses. Bush was the Conservatives pick. Otherwise as I noted yesterday you are arguing to not bother as there is no candidate to meet the standard.
Bush is and was a rino pos. I voted for the pos. I would vote for hitler over a democrat.

So there you go. It's not the ideas it's the letter after ones name whether you agree with them or not.

Bravo.

I accept that that you will not understand this -
You vote for a platform -
The Democrats have one.
The Republicans have one.

They lie about that. They tell you they are going to do something but do nothing. How's the debt going?

Bush gave us the Patriot Act.

Always with the excuses. Bush was the Conservatives pick. Otherwise as I noted yesterday you are arguing to not bother as there is no candidate to meet the standard.
Bush is and was a rino pos. I voted for the pos. I would vote for hitler over a democrat.

So there you go. It's not the ideas it's the letter after ones name whether you agree with them or not.

Bravo.

The Democrats have one.
Oh no, they understand, they are just deflecting corrupt liars.

The Clintons really have never been investigated, that's the problem.

I've heard of how they allegedly smuggled cocaine out of Mena airport, the masses who have died as a result of arkancide, the rapes, the sexual harassment, the suspicious "suicide" of Vince Foster who allegedly killed himself with 2 shots to the head,the Pizzagate scandal that was never even investigated.

The Clintons were close not just with Jeff Epstein but with convicted paedophile Anthony Weiner.

Bravo.

The Democrats have one.

They lie about that. They tell you they are going to do something but do nothing. How's the debt going?

Spectacularly - Thanks for asking.
You don't turn an aircraft carrier around on a dime.
The eight years prior to President Trump we incurred more debt than all the time prior to those eight years.

Bravo.

The Democrats have one.
Oh no, they understand, they are just deflecting corrupt liars.

It can be both.

I've heard of how they allegedly smuggled cocaine out of Mena airport, the masses who have died as a result of arkancide, the rapes, the sexual harassment, the suspicious "suicide" of Vince Foster who allegedly killed himself with 2 shots to the head,the Pizzagate scandal that was never even investigated.

The Clintons were close not just with Jeff Epstein but with convicted paedophile Anthony Weiner.

Hillary was investigated. The Benghazi investigated showed where we were funding terrorists out of Libya. That should have brought charges of treason. The Republicans did nothing.

Si'

Bravo.

The Democrats have one.

The eight years prior to President Trump we incurred more debt than all the time prior to those eight years.

And Trump is topping that.

Bravo.

The Democrats have one.

Show us your fake news proof.

Bravo.

The Democrats have one.

Show us your fake news proof.

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Republican candidate Donald Trump promised he would eliminate the nation’s debt in eight years. Instead, his budgets would add $9.1 trillion during that time. It would increase the U.S. debt to $29 trillion according to Trump's budget estimates.

Trump Pledged to Eliminate the Debt. Instead He Will Add $8.3 Trillion

When you listen to stupid stuff that`s what you`ll "hear". Smuggling cocaine? WTF is wrong with you anyway?
Trump`s been accused three times of rape and attempted rape of a child, his wife and a business associate.
When has Trump been accused of rape or attempted rape? Allegations include a child, his wife and a business associate

Bravo.

The Democrats have one.

Do you know what an analogy is?

When you listen to stupid stuff that`s what you`ll "hear". Smuggling cocaine? WTF is wrong with you anyway?
Trump`s been accused three times of rape and attempted rape of a child, his wife and a business associate.
When has Trump been accused of rape or attempted rape? Allegations include a child, his wife and a business associate

Bill Clinton's brother spent time in the joint for cocaine, the Clinton Cocaine connection has been known. Carvile was also allegedly involved in the operation.

Trump has been an A List celebrity for 40 years,and was never accused of rape, attempted rape, sex harassmentt racism, white nationalism even once until he had the audacity to challenge the Clintons

Bravo.

The Democrats have one.

I know what it isn't and.........

Isn't an analogy and what I replied to.

The Democrats have one.

What?

What?

RIght, no answer to Trump's massive debts.

What?

RIght, no answer to Trump's massive debts.

If Trump's "massive debts" are such a problem, why are none of his 2 dozen rivals uttering a syllable about how to balance the budget?

Forum List

Back