Hey libs, why does Planned parenthood require a photo ID to get an abortion?

I'm sure that if somebody insists their drivers license has the wrong gender on it and they're embarrassed to show it, they will get a mulligan.

Probably so they know what to put on the tombstone, i. e. Baby Smith...Baby Jones, etc.

Parental notification laws, age limit laws... a law being considered right now banning people from getting abortions across state lines... can't do anything about those things without ID.
Since when does Planned Parenthood concern themselves with age limit and parental notification laws?

Parental notification laws, age limit laws... a law being considered right now banning people from getting abortions across state lines... can't do anything about those things without ID.
Since when does Planned Parenthood concern themselves with age limit and parental notification laws?
Since those conservative policies were passed.

Nonsense. It was already illegal to fail to report suspected child abuse when underage girls came in for an abortion after being raped, yet that's exactly what PP did and were caught. It wasn't a "conservative policy" it was a common sense law that says medical professionals cannot ignore children being raped. If you think a bunch of right wing Tea Partiers were responsible for that law, you are dumber than I already thought.

Because of conservative policy.
Which conservative policy? Exactly?
Nonsense. It was already illegal to fail to report suspected child abuse when underage girls came in for an abortion after being raped, yet that's exactly what PP did and were caught. It wasn't a "conservative policy" it was a common sense law that says medical professionals cannot ignore children being raped. If you think a bunch of right wing Tea Partiers were responsible for that law, you are dumber than I already thought.
Interesting. Too bad it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. If a couple cases out of millions and millions are breaking some laws, then I urge you to pursue it.

Forum List

Back