Hey libs, why does Planned parenthood require a photo ID to get an abortion?

Which conservative policy? Exactly?
Parental notification laws, age limit laws... a law being considered right now banning people from getting abortions across state lines... can't do anything about those things without ID.
Since when does Planned Parenthood concern themselves with age limit and parental notification laws?
Since those conservative policies were passed.
Nonsense. It was already illegal to fail to report suspected child abuse when underage girls came in for an abortion after being raped, yet that's exactly what PP did and were caught. It wasn't a "conservative policy" it was a common sense law that says medical professionals cannot ignore children being raped. If you think a bunch of right wing Tea Partiers were responsible for that law, you are dumber than I already thought.
Interesting. Too bad it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. If a couple cases out of millions and millions are breaking some laws, then I urge you to pursue it.
It was pursued, moron, and investigated by Congress. Planned Parenthood was caught failing to report girls being raped.

It's only in your stupid dreams you Leftwats actually think you're more for women's rights than we are when conservatives want to protect women from rapists and you all just want to hush them up while you kill their babies.

Parental notification laws, age limit laws... a law being considered right now banning people from getting abortions across state lines... can't do anything about those things without ID.
Since when does Planned Parenthood concern themselves with age limit and parental notification laws?
Nonsense. It was already illegal to fail to report suspected child abuse when underage girls came in for an abortion after being raped, yet that's exactly what PP did and were caught. It wasn't a "conservative policy" it was a common sense law that says medical professionals cannot ignore children being raped. If you think a bunch of right wing Tea Partiers were responsible for that law, you are dumber than I already thought.
Interesting. Too bad it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. If a couple cases out of millions and millions are breaking some laws, then I urge you to pursue it.
It was pursued, moron, and investigated by Congress. Planned Parenthood was caught failing to report girls being raped.

It's only in your stupid dreams you Leftwats actually think you're more for women's rights than we are when conservatives want to protect women from rapists and you all just want to hush them up while you kill their babies.
Yeah less than 10 cases out of millions. I guess they have to follow the law after all.

Yeah less than 10 cases out of millions. I guess they have to follow the law after all.
So, you believer there's an acceptable number of girls being raped while medical professionals protect their rapist by failing to report it to the authorities.

Got it.

And I'm not surprised.

So, you believer there's an acceptable number of girls being raped while medical professionals protect their rapist by failing to report it to the authorities.

Got it.

And I'm not surprised.
Oh surely you can get more creative than that with the shit you make up.

Let's see, you fervently oppose abortion don't you? Why do you think men should be allowed to procreate by raping women and having the government force that woman into giving birth to the rapists child?

Got it.

And I'm not surprised.

Let's see, you fervently oppose abortion don't you? Why do you think men should be allowed to procreate by raping women and having the government force that woman into giving birth to the rapists child?
What I believe is that medical professionals should be locked up or at least lose their license when they encounter evidence that a minor has been raped and fail to report that information to the police.

You want to discuss something else? Start a new thread.

Got it.

And I'm not surprised.

What I believe is that medical professionals should be locked up or at least lose their license when they encounter evidence that a minor has been raped and fail to report that information to the police.

Actually that point of yours was starting something new and should have been a new thread.

It had absolutely nothing to do with PP checking ID.

The claim by democrats that mostly Black people will be impacted by having to produce a photo I.D. is the greatest insult to Blacks in modern times. Democrats are so busy keeping Blacks on the liberal plantation that they don't even realize how bigoted and racist they are.

Which conservative policy? Exactly?
If it helps one child, then it's worth it. Right?

Yes if you suspect a PP, or any other place or business is breaking the law, then pursue it.

Yes if you suspect a PP, or any other place or business is breaking the law, then pursue it.
Selling baby body parts is illegal.

Selling baby body parts is illegal.
What they were doing was not illegal.

Got it.

And I'm not surprised.

Actually that point of yours was starting something new and should have been a new thread.

Then what conservative policies are you referring to? Speak, child!

Got it.

And I'm not surprised.

Got it.

And I'm not surprised.

Only a Leftist would weep about abortion clinics having to abide by the law, but cringe in terror if gun shops didn't obey every law. Ironically, abortion is a fake right while gun ownership is a real right specified in the Constitution.

Only a Leftist would weep about abortion clinics having to abide by the law, but cringe in terror if gun shops didn't obey every law. Ironically, abortion is a fake right while gun ownership is a real right specified in the Constitution.
You did it again. You brought up a new point that should be its own thread. Which you seemed so upset about earlier. And you did it in response to literally the exact same thing I said before.

Forum List

Back