Hey, Listen to a Real Clown!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, he talks about Heroes? You mean killing babies like Cecile Richards? Or a spastic bitch like Nancy Pelosi? Mr. Obama is so full of shit? You can smell him coming!!!

Marvel comic: Obama elevates Nancy Pelosi and Cecile Richards to ‘superhero’ status

By Doug Powers • March 18, 2016 05:16 AM
**Written by Doug Powers

Check me if I’m wrong, but aren’t “superheroes” usually known for their amazing abilities to protect the lives of the most innocent and helpless among us?

At a White House event to celebrate Women’s History Month,President Obama praised Cecile Richards and Nancy Pelosi as having achieved “superhero” status.

His comments came after an introduction from Sana Amanat, a comic book creator and editor for Marvel Comics. Amanat, the daughter of Pakistani-born Muslim immigrants who settled in New Jersey, is known for creating “Ms. Marvel” (secret identity Kamala Khan), the first Muslim superhero.

“For a lot of young boys and girls, Sana is a real life superhero,” Obama said. “We’ve got a lot of them in this room.”

“I want to acknowledge a couple of them,” he said.

He then turned to introduce the CEO of Planned Parenthood in the place of honor.

“First of all, we’ve got Cecile Richards in the house, making sure women’s health care is on the front burner,” he said.
[…]
President Obama also introduced “outstanding members of Congress, including Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi.”

Marvel comic: Obama elevates Nancy Pelosi and Cecile Richards to 'superhero' status

"GTP"
Yes, Obama is full of shit like the bitch below!
Alomq.gif

Forum List

Back