🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Newt...You Sorry, Lying SOB!!!!!!!

If things are as bad as you say...why have my wife and I, both retired, been able to take money cleared from our IRA's and install a new boat dock, build a storage building, buy two new cars etc. from money we cleared?

We have been retired 22 years and in my wildest dreams I never figured we might be able to do such a thing:

DOW Jones in late 2008........................8800
DOW Jones in early 2016......................18,000
This dope just proved that Odumbo and Hellary are all in for Wall St! LMAO Thanks.

Newt doesn't even know you are alive fool. lol Let me guess, retired teachers on the government dole?
Campbell doesn't know he is alive.

I worked 41 years, my wife and I a combined 84 years... in a plant which separated the uranium 235 isotope from it's natural state. As little as 35 pounds of uranium-235 is required to make a working nuclear bomb. I earned my living and I earned my retirement.

At one time this country owned over 22,000 nuclear weapons but now, because of the international agreements our stash has been reduced to about 8500.
You are still an idiot.

If things are as bad as you say...why have my wife and I, both retired, been able to take money cleared from our IRA's and install a new boat dock, build a storage building, buy two new cars etc. from money we cleared?

We have been retired 22 years and in my wildest dreams I never figured we might be able to do such a thing:

This dope just proved that Odumbo and Hellary are all in for Wall St! LMAO Thanks.

without banks Trump would be a gob of spit on the sidewalk.

The End.

Good for you, well done...

Not everyone is as lucky as you are. There are a great number of Americans for whom things are not so good. But I suppose your self centeredness blinds you to that fact...

Try looking beyond that new boat dock or try driving your new cars through some inner city neighborhoods at take a really good look around...

yes. but the blame does not belong with the president who has been hamstrung at every turn by the right.

Newt doesn't even know you are alive fool. lol Let me guess, retired teachers on the government dole?

how is being retired on the government dole, moron?

Where do you think the money comes from the tooth fairy? Districts going broke paying for the fat insane early government dole pensions heard of it? Go back to school and pay attention this time.

Where do you think the money comes from the tooth fairy? Districts going broke paying for the fat insane early government dole pensions heard of it? Go back to school and pay attention this time.

Generally it comes from money paid from salary into a pension fund to which the employer may have contributed in lieu of salary and for which salary concessions are likely given.

Not having ever been gainfully employed, you wouldn't know that.

he's jealous sitting home waiting for his ss check to get here

I'm busy working to pay the bills of all you vamp sucking dead beats and government dole moochers.

I pay far more in taxes than you do.

And blue states pay far more in taxes than red states which take far more than they pay.

So I reiterate -- moron

Generally it comes from money paid from salary into a pension fund to which the employer may have contributed in lieu of salary and for which salary concessions are likely given.

Not having ever been gainfully employed, you wouldn't know that.

I thought I told you to go back to school and pay attention when they discuss insanely high taxes on taxpayers to fund the mooching government union pension funds.

he's jealous sitting home waiting for his ss check to get here

I'm busy working to pay the bills of all you vamp sucking dead beats and government dole moochers.

I pay far more in taxes than you do.

And blue states pay far more in taxes than red states which take far more than they pay.

So I reiterate -- moron

:laugh::laugh::laugh: damn what are talking point spewing libtard drones making these days?

Forum List

Back