Hey populists.....Yall mad enough yet??? There is NOT 2 parties. It's us vs them.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Bernie folks....I disagree with you all on EVERYTHING. But I'll be damned if you folks aren't the ONLY ones on the left who see what many of us on the right see: The system is rigged in D.C.

There ARE NOT 2 parties. There on DC Country Club. They split all of us in 2 halves. Not much different than how the NFL has different teams to scoop up fan interest and thus ticket money.

They NEED us to hate each other. It's how they get us to ignore what they do.

Fuck that. Enough of this shit. The guys in the street with Trump hats....the kids with Feel The Bern shirts....YOU GUYS AREN'T EACH OTHERS ENEMY. You're both being fucked by the same DC Country Club.

I've never been more embarrassed and ashamed of the leaders of this nation.

I wish Trump and Bernie would join to form the "Fuck Em All" ticket. They can run on the platform of polar opposite views...who will sit and meet and compromise to get a deal done and fuck the DC Elite in the process.

Bernie folks....I disagree with you all on EVERYTHING. But I'll be damned if you folks aren't the ONLY ones on the left who see what many of us on the right see: The system is rigged in D.C.

There ARE NOT 2 parties. There on DC Country Club. They split all of us in 2 halves. Not much different than how the NFL has different teams to scoop up fan interest and thus ticket money.

They NEED us to hate each other. It's how they get us to ignore what they do.

Fuck that. Enough of this shit. The guys in the street with Trump hats....the kids with Feel The Bern shirts....YOU GUYS AREN'T EACH OTHERS ENEMY. You're both being fucked by the same DC Country Club.

I've never been more embarrassed and ashamed of the leaders of this nation.

I wish Trump and Bernie would join to form the "Fuck Em All" ticket. They can run on the platform of polar opposite views...who will sit and meet and compromise to get a deal done and fuck the DC Elite in the process.
I really hope not. Any amount of compromise with Bernie is destroying the economy.

Ted Cruz was our last chance.

It's over.

Stock up on ammo.

Populism... siding with liberals on the economy, and religious fundy conservatives on social issues. The worst political philosophy.

Populism... siding with liberals on the economy, and religious fundy conservatives on social issues. The worst political philosophy.

Flip it. Liberal socially, conservative fiscally.

Either way.....there's no Dem vs Republican. It's the DC COUNTRY Club vs the rest of us.

Forum List

Back