🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey protesters, here's FREDDY GRAY’S ARREST RECORD

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
FREDDY GRAY S ARREST RECORD Here s The Rap Sheet Of The Guy They re Destroying Baltimore Over Top Right News
As Baltimore’s destructive #BlackLivesMatter riots continue to rage, some new information has been revealed about the gentleman they’re burning Baltimore down for.

According to the Maryland Department of Justice, Freddie Gray had the 18 documented arrests below, at a minimum:

18! 18 DOCUMENTED ARRESTS, can you believe my dear protesters that this guy(If you don't know, you're protesting about this guy's death) was thug? No? Well, now you can see!

FREDDY GRAY S ARREST RECORD Here s The Rap Sheet Of The Guy They re Destroying Baltimore Over Top Right News
As Baltimore’s destructive #BlackLivesMatter riots continue to rage, some new information has been revealed about the gentleman they’re burning Baltimore down for.

According to the Maryland Department of Justice, Freddie Gray had the 18 documented arrests below, at a minimum:

18! 18 DOCUMENTED ARRESTS, can you believe my dear protesters that this guy(If you don't know, you're protesting about this guy's death) was thug? No? Well, now you can see!

Where's the link and what were his arrests for? Republicans didn't mind electing someone to the white house with an arrest record by the way (george bush jr.). And unlike Freddie Gray, with a daddy warbucks for a dad, bush could afford his cocaine habit.

Wow, a drug dealer and a thug......

Who would have guessed???
I know, it's not like he was Don Tyson of Tyson's Foods and dealt coke in NW Ark yet was white and never arrested since the county sheriff liked to deal coke also...When Don received a DWI he threatened local govt. officials with exposing dirty secrets about them, he walked...

Mostly petty drug offenses

Hardly worth killing don't you think?

As if this makes him any less deserving of Life. Personally I have less love for the overly indoctrinated and extremely judgemental people.

Where's the link and what were his arrests for? Republicans didn't mind electing someone to the white house with an arrest record by the way (george bush jr.). And unlike Freddie Gray, with a daddy warbucks for a dad, bush could afford his cocaine habit.
I understand that today, our police is hiding some facts about police brutality or about their officers, but there is no reason for them to hide information about dead thug!
Just, read the article and answer on your question by yourself.
>According to the Maryland Department of Justice

Looks like he was a drug addict and dealer. Not much to indicate the "thug" part unless you consider black drug addicts as thugs. So what is the premise of the post? Does a history of drug dealing and use give police in Baltimore the right to execute or murder the black drug addicts?

Wow, a drug dealer and a thug......

Who would have guessed???
I know, it's not like he was Don Tyson of Tyson's Foods and dealt coke in NW Ark yet was white and never arrested since the county sheriff liked to deal coke also...When Don received a DWI he threatened local govt. officials with exposing dirty secrets about them, he walked...
Thanks for bringing that up....

You should check into Tyson's connections with the Clintons..... They are really interesting....

Looks like he was a drug addict and dealer. Not much to indicate the "thug" part unless you consider black drug addicts as thugs. So what is the premise of the post? Does a history of drug dealing and use give police in Baltimore the right to execute or murder the black drug addicts?
Notice how big pharma can have deaths on their hands from the drugs they deal, yet are never arrested or killed? Or the doctors that prescribed them and the pharmacist that filled the order...

WTF???? One just wonders how many black lives he destroyed peddling that poison.....

WTF???? One just wonders how many black lives he destroyed peddling that poison.....
Big pharma kills more as does alcohol,,yet none of the dealers go to jail...

Where have you been? His arrest record has been posted several times already. The guy's a career criminal who tested the cops one to many times.

Another thug bites the dust. He was 100s of times more likely to be done in by another thug, but there you go. It was just a matter of time anyway.

Is Rush Limbaugh a thug?

He was doing heavier drugs

Notice how big pharma can have deaths on their hands from the drugs they deal, yet are never arrested or killed? Or the doctors that prescribed them and the pharmacist that filled the order...
Okay, next time you need an antibiotic. Tell big pharma, the doctor, and the pharmacist to go fuck themselves. I bet you won't.

Forum List

Back