🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey, remember when biden had to be told to be where he was by a blind man?

So just how many weirdass butthurt propaganda sources do you follow? I mean, besides the mainstream media.

There's just no equivalent to the conservative propaganda machine on the liberal side. I couldn't get fed crazy stories with a liberal bias if I tried. The propaganda writers have stated that they don't write for liberals, because it just doesn't work on liberals.

So just how many weirdass butthurt propaganda sources do you follow? I mean, besides the mainstream media.

There's just no equivalent to the conservative propaganda machine on the liberal side. I couldn't get fed crazy stories with a liberal bias if I tried. The propaganda writers have stated that they don't write for liberals, because it just doesn't work on liberals.
I remember when you loons wanted to 25th Trump for drinking his water with 2 hands. You're such a hypocrite.

I remember when you loons wanted to 25th Trump for drinking his water with 2 hands. You're such a hypocrite.
And what else did the voices tell you?

As I keep having to tell you, you being a butthurt liar only makes you look bad.

Forum List

Back