Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

Trump head fakes the left with tapes comment LOL.

That's what you voted for him to do once he got into office, right? Play games.
Play golf every weekend at one of his resorts, Tweet and head fake the left.
Obama left things in pretty good shape for morons like you to indulge yourself and this country in such bullshit.

Trump is having fun with simpleminded progressives… LOL

Is that why you voted for him? That's his job? He's not POTUS for all the people, just you bunch of morons?

"“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

He's punked you so bad. Is their punk cream for that?

Trump has No Comey tapes
Sessions has NO recollection
Comey has notes, memos and sworn testimony
any questions ?

Yes. If comey has notes why wont they release them?

Also comeys sworn testimony verifies that trump is guilty of nothing. So how does that help you?

Also comeys sworn testimony verifies that trump is guilty of nothing. So how does that help you?

Mueller has them, I think the senate intelligence has them, also I think th house intelligence has them.

How many more people need them?

:dunno:

That and I could not care less, I'm enjoying winning!!!!!! See that election in Georgia? LOL
Of course you don't care. Your guy could commit all the wrongdoing and crime in the world, but as long as he's your guy, you'll support him.

I know how you far rightwing hacks roll.

I could not care less what you think either, you're far too stupid to lose any sleep over.

You loons would be wise to clean up your own party, it's decimated, no leadership, a rudderless ship drifting around bothering people. You can't even buy an election let alone win one on merits and platform
they're proud of their losses. it's amazing. they enjoy losing.

yep how not to testify at a congressional committee and set one self up to be jailed. Probable first FBI director to go to jail. yeppers history!

Actually Trump has less than 24 hours to put up or shut up. If he has tapes, he has to release them by tomorrow. If he doesn't have tapes, he has to admit it by tomorrow.

Mueller has them, I think the senate intelligence has them, also I think th house intelligence has them.

How many more people need them?
the american people who are asking for them

yep how not to testify at a congressional committee and set one self up to be jailed. Probable first FBI director to go to jail. yeppers history!

Actually Trump has less than 24 hours to put up or shut up. If he has tapes, he has to release them by tomorrow. If he doesn't have tapes, he has to admit it by tomorrow.
says who? you? dude please I just spit my drink out.

Says the congressiona subpoena.

Even Nixon didn't violate a congressional subpoena for tapes, because the USSC ruled a president has to hand them over. If they exist.

He said today he doesn't have any tapes.

Says the congressiona subpoena.

Even Nixon didn't violate a congressional subpoena for tapes, because the USSC ruled a president has to hand them over. If they exist.
sorry bubba that isn't true.

yep maybe, but you asked i answered. thanks for playing.

At least this time you aren't asking for classified information to be posted.

Comey gave his memos to congress and Mueller. They're probably not releasing them until Trump either turns over the tapes, or admits he was bluffing.

Lefty would do better to just give up on "GET TRUMP" and get on with the business of working together to make America Great Again.

Nobody likes sore losers.
They like Bitter Losers even less.
They like Hateful Bitter Lying Losers, The Least!

Forum List

Back