Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

yep maybe, but you asked i answered. thanks for playing.

At least this time you aren't asking for classified information to be posted.

Comey gave his memos to congress and Mueller. They're probably not releasing them until Trump either turns over the tapes, or admits he was bluffing.
Yah, sure he did.....so why aren't we allowed to see these Memos?
Why aren't we allowed to see them if they actually exist?

Comey gave his memos to congress and Mueller. They're probably not releasing them until Trump either turns over the tapes, or admits he was bluffing.
or there aren't any eh? memos i mean.

:dunno:

That and I could not care less, I'm enjoying winning!!!!!! See that election in Georgia? LOL
Of course you don't care. Your guy could commit all the wrongdoing and crime in the world, but as long as he's your guy, you'll support him.

I know how you far rightwing hacks roll.

I don't remember you calling out 0bamas lies and wrongdoing. Trump has a long way to go if he's going to match the lies and corruption of the 0bama regime.

United States v. Nixon - Wikipedia

United States v. Nixon, 418 U.S. 683 (1974), was a landmark United States Supreme Court decision which resulted in a unanimous 8–0 ruling against President Richard Nixon, ordering him to deliver presidential tape recordings and other subpoenaed materials to the District Court. Issued on July 24, 1974, the ruling was important to the late stages of the Watergate scandal, when there was an ongoing impeachment process against Richard Nixon. United States v. Nixon is considered a crucial precedent limiting the power of any U.S. president to claim executive privilege.

youre not part of the investigation ...

shocking huh

You're not entitled to see anything you want. All you can do is hold your breath and cry a tantrum.

But that still won't change things.

Please quote where President Trump said he had any tapes

Thank you in advance

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

5:26 AM - 12 May 2017

Can the left read?
Probably not.
Anybody who thinks it wasn't a strong implication needs more Ed. But then Don the con did say his sheep were uneducated

:dunno:

That and I could not care less, I'm enjoying winning!!!!!! See that election in Georgia? LOL
Of course you don't care. Your guy could commit all the wrongdoing and crime in the world, but as long as he's your guy, you'll support him.

I know how you far rightwing hacks roll.
Not that anyone cares but All of Donald Trump’s Four-Pinocchio ratings, in one place

Quote please, deflection has ran it's course

Please quote where President Trump said he had any tapes

Thank you in advance

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

5:26 AM - 12 May 2017

Can the left read?
Probably not.
Anybody who thinks it wasn't a strong implication needs more Ed. But then Don the con did say his sheep were uneducated

A strong implication?

That and a dollar will get you a cheeseburger.

Forum List

Back