Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

:dunno:

That and I could not care less, I'm enjoying winning!!!!!! See that election in Georgia? LOL
Of course you don't care. Your guy could commit all the wrongdoing and crime in the world, but as long as he's your guy, you'll support him.

I know how you far rightwing hacks roll.

Right back at you with the guy who killed four Americans with out due process...

Trump knows he can lie and his base of fools will believe anything he says..

Trump Doesn’t Have Recordings of Conversations With Comey, Source Says

President Donald Trump doesn’t have recordings of his conversations with then-FBI Director James Comey, according to a person familiar with the matter, capping weeks of speculation about whether such tapes exist.

Trump tweeted this also.

He never said he did, twit. He stated that comey better hope there weren't tapes....and apparently there aren't ......

Your thread is done...

yep how not to testify at a congressional committee and set one self up to be jailed. Probable first FBI director to go to jail. yeppers history!

Actually Trump has less than 24 hours to put up or shut up. If he has tapes, he has to release them by tomorrow. If he doesn't have tapes, he has to admit it by tomorrow.
I guess that is better than the 24 to Life some of the Clinton Obama Crime Family are facing.
Trump kicked Comey's Ass and The Left's Ass with a Bluff on Twitter.
How does it feel to get your ass kicked by 140 characters or less?

LMFAO
:dance:

Trump knows he can lie and his base of fools will believe anything he says..

President Donald Trump doesn’t have recordings of his conversations with then-FBI Director James Comey, according to a person familiar with the matter, capping weeks of speculation about whether such tapes exist.

Trump tweeted this also.

He never said he did, twit. He stated that comey better hope there weren't tapes....and apparently there aren't ......

Your thread is done...
I love that he intentionally focused on the word "HOPE" when he made that Tweet.
Trump is a master tactician.

What a bitch slap to Comey and The Democrat Party!

He beats The Left at their own game, only uses Facts and Quips, instead of Lies, and Flips.

Why do republicans need to defend against non-existent allegations? Democrats just lost five special elections and one of their crazy angry gun toting minions tried to assassinate republican congresspeople and yet they think the fading Russia connection is important. Go figure.
Wow, you won 5 races in Republican districts.

Wasn't it that called for second amendment solutions if voters don't get their way?

Wasn't it Republicans that allowed the shooter to have an assault like rifle?

Wasn't it Republicans that said Crazy people get to own guns.

'Well, dipstick, guess what.

1. Yes, we won those, Trump also won in states where Obama won before, and Georgia 6 has recently been redrawn and has been getting bluer every election.
2. But the voters got their way, so it's all good.
3. He didn't have an assault-like rifle and no, the GOP didn't "allow" it, the constitution did.
4. No, the GOP never said crazy people get to own guns.

Hey dipstick, try using your brain, if you have one.

Yes. If comey has notes why wont they release them?
Also comeys sworn testimony verifies that trump is guilty of nothing. So how does that help you?

Mueller has them, I think the senate intelligence has them, also I think th house intelligence has them.

How many more people need them?
Why aren't we allowed to see these memos?
Where is the "official statement" that Mueller has them?

Where. Are. The. Tapes?

Another one of Trumps distractions and lies... You can not believe a thing the guy says..

I'm not seeing he said he had tapes, I see he said if there were tapes...that sly dog triggered you again

Trump was threatening Comey Sassy... This got Comey and the FBI staff very angry.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

5:26 AM - 12 May 2017

From a bunch of wackos that always want to parse their words, apparently you like to remove words or insert words for others.

While you keep making excuses for a president of the united states making a fool out of himself around the world..

What Obama does now that he is gone doesn't effect me

Why aren't we allowed to see these memos?
Where is the "official statement" that Mueller has them?

I said the same thing when the California police took pictures of Michael Jacksons penis, after he was accused of mollesting children.

Some things law enforcement doesn't share, and the public has no right to see.

Please quote where President Trump said he had any tapes

Thank you in advance

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

Can the left read?
Probably not.
Anybody who thinks it wasn't a strong implication needs more Ed. But then Don the con did say his sheep were uneducated

Perhaps if you had any kind of education, you could read that tweet and know the difference between implication and fact. But then again, if you weren't an idiot, you'd be a republican and wouldn't post that stupid shit. Oh well.

Trump kicked Comey's Ass and The Left's Ass with a Bluff on Twitter.

Because of that, Trump now faces a Mueller investigation. Because of that, even Trumps lawyer, needs a lawyer. This will be sweet.
Sure he does Troll. There is No Investigation of The President.
What are you Investigating him for?

And again, why aren't we allowed to see these MEMOS?

What lie? Trump bluffed Comey into telling the truth when he testified by the THREAT of there being tapes! It was artfully done.

Sure,....and that TRUTH was so damn "helpful" to the orange clown, correct??? LOL

Yes actually it was. It demonstrated that he committed no crimes and was telling the truth about his discussions with comey

Please quote where President Trump said he had any tapes

Thank you in advance

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Can the left read?
Probably not.
Anybody who thinks it wasn't a strong implication needs more Ed. But then Don the con did say his sheep were uneducated

A strong implication?

That and a dollar will get you a cheeseburger.

From the dollar menu.

So? Now where is this quote he said he had tapes

Trump hinted that he had tapes. He would neither confirm or deny their existance. He wants to "keep you in suspense" like the next to last episode of the apprentice.

Talk about showboating.

Forum List

Back